Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096280 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrlcredible: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Remmedy:
met one last week, after I got her number I then called her two days later and she didn't pick up, I just jejely delete her number commot for my phone so in case she calls back I then save it back unfortunately she didn't call and that's how she got myself out of my contact list.
before I met redpill I was the simp that would disturb ladies with calls but now my heart and ego is longer than third mainland bridge

15 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adonisteve: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

'Every gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep
Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep

You got to know when to hold 'em,
know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
know when to run
You never count your money
when you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
when the dealing's done''

pencilled....Kenny Rogers

wow Kenny Rogers' the Gambler, TMTO's soundtrack. BTW, great work here Don!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mrlcredible:
met one last week, after I got her number I then called her two days later and she didn't pick up, I just jejely delete her number commot for my phone so in case she calls back I then save it back unfortunately she didn't call and that's how she got myself out of my contact list.
before I met redpill I was the simp that would disturb ladies with calls but now my heart and ego is longer than third mainland bridge
The idea of calling days later to send that I-have-a life-of-my-own-and-i'm-not-a-desperate-wuss message to a girl is fairly ineffective. There was nothing logical about your first interaction together. Perhaps, some attraction string was struck and the emotion steam has began to heat a little, it doesn't guarantee that where you stopped that day is exactly where you will continue days after.
This is what I prefer. We go to a new location together, right from that spot where I got your contact. If this is impossible (as with many case), I schedule an outing with her for that night (or the next day). If that is also impossible, I opt to pump her buying temperature by chats and sometimes calls. One needs hit that stage where you TAG. You know, you are now "A potential lover/boyfriend/whatever" (to her), and she is ********* whatever (to you).
Who you met two days ago is not the same person you meet today. We all have a lot going on in our lives, rev on while the mood and season is in your favor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2021
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL
Though men think it not, Relationship is nothing but a business venture to Ladies.
they are mostly in for what they would get, NOT GIVE.
I have blazed through the write-ups of many sages and I have diligently studied the books of many masters. I know not which to blame - my ability to comprehend or the fact that no one has truly demystified the route to the treasure which I seek.
I have blasting openers, skilled in the ways of keeping conversation going and demonstrating value, mastered the craft of humor and the cunny art of flirting, yet CREATING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION IS ROCKET SCIENCE TO ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Mrlcredible:

how you get the number determine alot going forward.... some release their number so you can just get off their backs, after that they wudnt take your calls. some are torn btw two. some would luv to take but their current bf was around while you were calling or were in a position they cudnt honestly take calls. some want you to massage their ego a lil by calling a lil more. find out how serious you are. if you didn't call more, well they classify you as not serious.

however, theere are those that expectantly wait for your call. if you did set the mood right.

If you didn't set the mood right and afix a LON b4 bowing out, you are nothing but one of them regular guys she meets on a daily.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Haylel:

I have blazed through the write-ups of many sages and I have diligently studied the books of many masters. I know not which to blame - my ability to comprehend or the fact that no one has truly demystified the route to the treasure which I seek.
I have blasting openers, skilled in the ways of keeping conversation going and demonstrating value, mastered the craft of humor and the cunny art of flirting, yet CREATING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION IS ROCKET SCIENCE TO ME.

That's because the more you get entangled in this lane, without having your wit and wisdom with you always, the more dead to emotions you would become.

Everything becomes mechanical and you seek diligently to be in utter control and always deploy one plot from the robot making rule books. you've conditioned the brain to overule the heart/emotions at every given time.
As we all know, maybe not all, and as I've stated within this space earlier, when the head rules, heart is relegated to the background and everything would be hollow and scientific. this is why pick up artists live lonely , soulful lives at their prime having mistaken potential wives as objects of passionate pleasures, used and dump same alone their very boring journey. for no matter how prepared, the body of a 50years' old slut must give in. age is no respecter of persons, creed or colour.

However, when the heart rules, emotions bubbles, jrod might wano hold sway, you lose control, mumu switch is prevalent and wanton waste, on the laps of a wanting woman, is inevitable ( all these are at a tangent n contrary to your conditioning by the books). herein lies the bane of your existence.

The crux of the matter is finding a balance between head and heart. knowing when to switch in a blink without much fuss.
He who has mastered this act has mastered his life.

You need not strive much to emotionally connect. if, as you said, you are sleek with keeping a convo and pelting the heart of a lady with fun pebbles, when you meet a lady that got vibes, emotions would naturally gyrate the more you spend time together.

@All,

Learning is good, reading awesome. but they must all be subjected to the filters encoded in our genes.
Learn to weed out thrash n file treasures. because no matter what, weed and wheats would always get harvested together.

Rich Regards,
D.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fatherkennel794(m): 2:02am On Apr 19, 2021
hello Hardon

how can I start a chat with a girl on her business Instagram page, then from there to her personal page then she giving me her number

how can I brief talk with a girl I met on the road walking and then collect her phone number instantly

how can I make a girl fall in love with me on chat

pls enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jesterinjay: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Harddon ur theory worked i just tried it out with one still learning tho bt .... Till then

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Harddon ur theory worked i just tried it out with one still learning tho bt .... Till then

Theories? lol

You call yours truly's compact body of knowledge from the school of life and refined practical experiences from books' postulations, theories?
Alright.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello Hardon

how can I start a chat with a girl on her business Instagram page, then from there to her personal page then she giving me her number
This is the only one that caught my fancy and we haven't treated before.

Show skills and sways in her craft. give her constructive critism and how she can better same.
But first, walk through the door effortlessly by becoming her customer, while at it, be funky weird. that is Your LON here. don't chat with her like every regular customer out their. her number would drop without much ado.

how can I brief talk with a girl I met on the road walking and then collect her phone number instantly

pls enlighten me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fatherkennel794(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=HARDDON post=100939644][/quote]

bro hardon this your datingdrill.com is not going through

check that pics below
shey the website na fake??

the pics no gree upload
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jesterinjay: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
HARDDON:

Theories? lol

You call yours truly's compact body of knowledge from the school of life and refined practical experiences from books' postulations, theories?
Alright.
should i call it words of wisdom ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fatherkennel794:

bro hardon this your datingdrill.com is not going through

check that pics below
shey the website na fake??

the pics no gree upload

Site is up and running
https://datingdrill.com/

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jesterinjay:
should i call it words of wisdom ?

anything but theories.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jesterinjay: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
HARDDON:

anything but theories.
k. Is it safe to start a convo like : if u like me so much y send ur friend to tell me y nt tell me urself. Ps: its a chat (fb)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sajmark(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jesterinjay:
k. Is it safe to start a convo like : if u like me so much y send ur friend to tell me y nt tell me urself. Ps: its a chat (fb)
don't forget to add a smiley to make it clear that you are being sarcastic/witty, this will relax most ladies making them unconsciously lowering their guard.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by charlie34: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2021
This continent has a long history of successful marriages between couples from various countries. Many European nations have a long tradition of fairytale weddings. Source to know about datinging Europe on a budget.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

Let me ask
What is your tactics of making your intention known to a lady?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jesterinjay:
don't.
Simple hello is okay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
HARDDON:

This is the only one that caught my fancy and we haven't treated before.

Show skills and sways in her craft. give her constructive critism and how she can better same.
But first, walk through the door effortlessly by becoming her customer, while at it, be funky weird. that is Your LON here. don't chat with her like every regular customer out their. her number would drop without much ado.

pls enlighten me
Well it isn’t all about you. Stop thinking this way.
You must play your cards right and she would be willing.

If she is not ready and you play your cards right, it won’t still work.
So the job is not totally on your hand
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Let me ask
What is your tactics of making your intention known to a lady?
I NEVER ask, I simply ACT into it. Basically, if she connects, she acts back and the engine is kicked. If she doesn't, I pump buying temperature and act again or simply drop her.
You are at her mercy if you ASK.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

I NEVER ask, I simply ACT into it. Basically, if she connects, she acts back and the engine is kicked. If she doesn't, I pump buying temperature and act again or simply drop her.
You are at her mercy if you ASK.
I wasn’t asking...
so if you act into it why do then complain of not making emotional connection?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

I wasn’t asking...
so if you act into it why do then complain of not making emotional connection?
Here is part of harddon's reply to me

You need not strive much to emotionally connect. if, as you said, you are sleek with keeping a convo and pelting the heart of a lady with fun pebbles, when you meet a lady that got vibes, emotions would naturally gyrate the more you spend time together.
LTR skill is fairly broad. I was drafting a book and I realized that I can easily pinpoint THIS and THAT (from the broad skillset) to be the main cause for Sexual connection. However, pinpointing for emotional connection is hard.
You see Harddon also said something similar in spirit to "Just keep on with the flow, emotion would naturally gyrate".

Hope you understand the reason for my question now?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

Here is part of harddon's reply to me

LTR skill is fairly broad. I was drafting a book and I realized that I can easily pinpoint THIS and THAT (from the broad skillset) to be the main cause for Sexual connection. However, pinpointing for emotional connection is hard.
You see Harddon also said something similar in spirit to "Just keep on with the flow, emotion would naturally gyrate".

Hope you understand the reason for my question now?
Well don’t quite agree with that.
Emotion has levels and context. If a person ain’t on your context there would be a major disconnect.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Well don’t quite agree with that.
Emotion has levels and context. If a person ain’t on your context there would be a major disconnect.
If the person is on your context, will there be a major connection?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

If the person is on your context, will there be a major connection?
Yes and my reason being that people develop emotion for some set of people.
They most time likely have similarity. They aren’t always random.
E.g some girls always develop emotion for club kinda guys
Some develop for introvert kinda guy.
That’s my verdict

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Yes and my reason being that people develop emotion for some set of people.
They most time likely have similarity. They aren’t always random.
E.g some girls always develop emotion for club kinda guys
Some develop for introvert kinda guy.
That’s my verdict
Not only 1 or 2 guys are the "club kinda" guys.
Is she going to be emotionally connected to all the "club kinda" guys she meets?
Perhaps, go to a club and get emotionally connected to the boys 'em since they all are clubbers.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

Not only 1 or 2 guys are the "club kinda" guys.
Is she going to be emotionally connected to all the "club kinda" guys she meets?
Perhaps, go to a club and get emotionally connected to the boys 'em since they all are clubbers.
Obviously not but what I am saying is that they kinda would have some similarities.

Emotional stuff is complex for people, built of complex mental model but one thing I know is it ain’t random.

Talking and those other stuff I don’t quite agree
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Obviously not but what I am saying is that they kinda would have some similarities.

Emotional stuff is complex for people, built of complex mental model but one thing I know is it ain’t random.
I understand you, you speak of "attraction" , which is a necessary prerequisite for "emotional connection".
For example, i'm attracted to the 18th century definition of a sexy woman. If you are not exactly like that or anywhere close, nothing you do will make me develop any feelings for you.
Thus, i can say - i'm ATTRACTED to women with beautiful, firm, hand-sized round boobs, flat tommy and shapely ass.
If you fall under this category, I automatically get attracted. But as it stands there, no emotional strings have been struck by having such figure.

PS: It's a good one we agree on the emotional stuff being complex and yet not being random.

Talking and those other stuff I don’t quite agree
I don't get you, please enumerate.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

I understand you, you speak of "attraction" , which is a necessary prerequisite for "emotional connection".
For example, i'm attracted to the 18th century definition of a sexy woman. If you are not exactly like that or anywhere close, nothing you do will make me develop any feelings for you.
Thus, i can say - i'm ATTRACTED to women with beautiful, firm, hand-sized round boobs, flat tommy and shapely ass.
If you fall under this category, I automatically get attracted. But as it stands there, no emotional strings have been struck by having such figure.

I don't get you, please enumerate.
Physical(mind specifically) and emotional attraction are bit complicated than that o. Physical and emotional works hand in hand in a way that is quite complex.

Moreso attraction ain’t based on what we can see majorly, it could be disposition, way a person act, inclination and many many things.

Emotional connection for me I think it has a nature, it grows. Grows from what?
Grow from the first time you got attracted.

I think emotional attraction starts from day one and grow.

Physical attraction of a girl with curves and hips is a bit different, my hormones are the one working. Not my mind

But if my mind see someone for the first time and it hooks I think it starts there and it grows even if the person has not interacted with me so long
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Physical(mind specifically) and emotional attraction are bit complicated than that o. Physical and emotional works hand in hand in a way that is quite complex.

Moreso attraction ain’t based on what we can see majorly, it could be disposition, way a person act, inclination and many many things.
With men, attraction is majorly visual. If i put whatever abstract trait that you believe triggers attraction in you in the ugliest woman, you surely won't be attracted to her.

Emotional connection for me I think it has a nature, it grows. Grows from what?
Grow from the first time you got attracted.
Spot on.

I think emotional attraction starts from day one and grow.

Physical attraction of a girl with curves and hips is a bit different, my hormones are the one working. Not my mind

But if my mind see someone for the first time and it hooks I think it starts there and it grows even if the person has not interacted with me so long
I get you, as we are on the same page.
Your verdict here concurs with my dilemma that -
Like a body's Internal energy, emotional connection can't easily be tracked.
What do you mean by "talking and those other stuff, I don't quite agree"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.