Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096212 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Haylel:

What do you mean by "talking and those other stuff, I don't quite agree"?
If your mind hasn’t captured a person as a form of mental attraction.
Not connection is formed. It’s like pouring water into a close gallon.
I am sure I would be able to chat with some people so long and still just end it as chat. Done so so many times.
But it seem to be different for some, infact haven’t chatted with them much and the rolla coaster is there.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
stanliwise:

If your mind hasn’t captured a person as a form of mental attraction.
Not connection is formed. It’s like pouring water into a close gallon.
I am sure I would be able to chat with some people so long and still just end it as chat. Done so so many times.
But it seem to be different for some, infact haven’t chatted with them much and the rolla coaster is there.
It's not the same with women. A woman can be attracted, I dare say, even emotionally connected with just chatting.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
great thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
no b small fight dey that reality redpill thread,the heat just transported me here.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Heryormilekan(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
A man whose diction is usually fluent and fluid does not stammer for fun!

wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
SENSE PILL
The heart was made, above all things, to share. No ish there.

The battle is how/who you let it share with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Haylel /quote]
The idea of calling days later to send that I-have-a life-of-my-own-and-i'm-not-a-desperate-wuss message to a girl is fairly ineffective.

Why behave like every other predictable, average guy out there? Create my own paths. that is the summary of everything I have up in here.
Besides, that advice was for newbies that just discovered this light and are still in the process of building their mental muscles.
If a guy can read facial/body expressions, see through their words, the world is his oyster! However, isn't that a little too much, too soon for a Neophyte? He needs to think, gather his thoughts with points of discussion before plunging in wink

Who you met two days ago is not the same person you meet today. We all have a lot going on in our lives, rev on while the iron is hot . Guys like us create our favours
cool

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=HARDDON post=103479697][/quote] BabaDonPro long time senior man. Baba I have a suggestion for you on how you can potentially turn all these your women knowledge into a money making avenue: SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Canberra55:
BabaDonPro long time senior man. Baba I have a suggestion for you on how you can potentially turn all these your women knowledge into a money making avenue: SOCIAL MEDIA.

Hi, I'm all ears
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2021
HARDDON:
A man whose diction is usually fluent and fluid does not stammer for fun!

wink
what about us wey English dey hard?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
guess Harddon and co taught me alot..
met her yesterday while traveling back from school..
kinda older than me

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by whitewalker673(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2021
whitewalker673:
Hi,

I need advice on this bosses.
I met this grl online after a while of chatting and vibing she suddenly fell for me. Then i told her i couldn't be with her because of some personal reasons. (I wasn't too sure of my feelings at the time) so i told her we can be friends she got angry and didn't want to speak to me again.

I let her b for a while then chatted her up again now this time she replies with with one word replies like someone who is still angry. So i told her to see me just as friends nothing more she declined.

Then one dae she just came over unannounced i was suprised. After talking and laughing for hours, it was time to sleep. We smootched and all. During one of our convo that night, she told me she met a guy and she has little feelings for him and its true cos the guy kept calling her while she was at my place.

So when she left, i started thinking of everything and then i realized i actually wanted the girl in my life. Then i tried asking her out this time she told me 'We can't date' i was just like WTF, someone that has been wanting me to ask her out now doesn't want me.

I don't know what to do now as i want her in my life.

But something else is telling me to move on.

But i still want her around.

Bosses pls advice ur boy

cc: Harddon cc: uzomacharles cc: stanliwise
Get busy bro, you’re catching feeling is all.
What exactly do you want her in your life for?
Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by whitewalker673(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2021
whitewalker673:

I want to be with her. At the same time i feel i don't.

Is this normal?
Exactly normal.
But start the rationalization with why you want to be with her let’s hear.
Can you give a little comprehensive reason?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
whitewalker673:
Hi,

I need advice on this bosses.
I met this grl online after a while of chatting and vibing she suddenly fell for me. Then i told her i couldn't be with her because of some personal reasons. (I wasn't too sure of my feelings at the time) so i told her we can be friends she got angry and didn't want to speak to me again.

I let her b for a while then chatted her up again now this time she replies with with one word replies like someone who is still angry. So i told her to see me just as friends nothing more she declined.

Then one dae she just came over unannounced i was suprised. After talking and laughing for hours, it was time to sleep. We smootched and all. During one of our convo that night, she told me she met a guy and she has little feelings for him and its true cos the guy kept calling her while she was at my place.

So when she left, i started thinking of everything and then i realized i actually wanted the girl in my life. Then i tried asking her out this time she told me 'We can't date' i was just like WTF, someone that has been wanting me to ask her out now doesn't want me.

I don't know what to do now as i want her in my life.

But something else is telling me to move on.

But i still want her around.

Bosses pls advice ur boy

cc: Harddon cc: uzomacharles cc: stanliwise

You started the game right and now you're acting like you're a weakling....
The reason why she has been acting like a girl is because you're acting like a man...
Who told you that she might not be setting you up to make you believe she have other guys at her peek?..
Believe me,the day you start acting too loving and available to her then she might go for another alpha male better than you...
She complained to you about the other guy(SIMP)calling her because she believes you are the Alpha Male she can't control...
Wish you all the best..
I always tell girls that im never serious with them and I can break there heart and leave it for the next guy to repair......
No go catch feelings or else na for your head..
I learned alot from Harddon, Stanliwise and co..
Happy Sunday and God Bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Uzomacharles:

You started the game right and now you're acting like you're a weakling....
The reason why she has been acting like a girl is because you're acting like a man...
Who told you that she might not be setting you up to make you believe she have other guys at her peek?..
Believe me,the day you start acting too loving and available to her then she might go for another alpha male better than you...
She complained to you about the other guy(SIMP)calling her because she believes you are the Alpha Male she can't control...
Wish you all the best..
I always tell girls that im never serious with them and I can break there heart and leave it for the next guy to repair......
No go catch feelings or else na for your head..
I learned alot from Harddon, Stanliwise and co..
Happy Sunday and God Bless you all
Hahahaha well said but mind

Don’t always tell girls you will break their heart at and move on at least not all, they always should know by your attitude. Meanwhile doing so could reduce your complexity. So it is better said in attitude than words

And also acting loving and available ain’t a bad thing in its own arena but the problem is it hardly ever returned so it better one trim his love he is giving according to how much he is receiving.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Hahahaha well said but mind

Don’t always tell girls you will break their heart at and move on at least not all, they always should know by your attitude. Meanwhile doing so could reduce your complexity. So it is better said in attitude than words

And also acting loving and available ain’t a bad thing in its own arena but the problem is it hardly ever returned so it better one trim his love he is giving according to how much he is receiving.

Happy Sunday

Well said bro...
I mostly say that when the Convo is fun and I don't say it with seriousness..
Because I don't understand myself sometimes...
Sometimes I might be happy with a girl and next time I won't even want the girl to be close to me or even want to go close to the girl....
Like 2days ago,I travelled back from school..
**you know that girl I talked to you about some time ago??
My sister told me she always ask about me if im back..
Yesterday,she came around their because she knew I was back from school .
To be honest, I didn't even act like I knew her lol (I don't know why this always happen to me even at school and it makes girls easily loose interest )I even passed there shop like 5 times and didn't look to that direction..
After 1hour or so,she decided to come in to my shop and we discussed and talked about some stuffs..
She was the one asking the question because she told me she loves guy who listen more.
I then asked her about her boyfriend and she said she's looking for a boyfriend then I replied I thought you have one,she said something again but I didn't pay more attention to that...
What do you think about this bro?
would love to hear from you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Uzomacharles:

Well said bro...
I mostly say that when the Convo is fun and I don't say it with seriousness..
Because I don't understand myself sometimes...
Sometimes I might be happy with a girl and next time I won't even want the girl to be close to me or even want to go close to the girl....
Like 2days ago,I travelled back from school..
**you know that girl I talked to you about some time ago??
My sister told me she always ask about me if im back..
Yesterday,she came around their because she knew I was back from school .
To be honest, I didn't even act like I knew her lol (I don't know why this always happen to me even at school and it makes girls easily loose interest )I even passed there shop like 5 times and didn't look to that direction..
Well don’t do this, anytime you see her, do acknowledge her and go your way. There is no gain in stonewalling when you don’t need to, if she didn’t see you and you didn’t then go your way. It is good for your health and peace of mind to act naturally in little things of life

After 1hour or so,she decided to come in to my shop and we discussed and talked about some stuffs..
She was the one asking the question because she told me she loves guy who listen more.
I then asked her about her boyfriend and she said she's looking for a boyfriend then I replied I thought you have one,she said something again but I didn't pay more attention to that...
What do you think about this bro?
would love to hear from you
Like I said it always boils down to one thing
Do you really want to date her? Because she is single is not a reason you should take her.
If you simply feel you don’t have the time for her now then simply play it cool. Hangout with her when you only feel necessary and be on your own when you don’t feel like.

If you still like her, give it a chance and stir the water a little by showing your interest, the more she returns the favour the more you give.

It is as simple as such.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by whitewalker673(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok great
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
whitewalker673:

I feel happy around her. She is fun to be with.

She is pretty.
This doesn’t sound anything like a logical reason because anyone can simply be this description. I think you just got infected with oneitis. Prolly she played same games you did with her and you don’t know how to handle the hot coal.

For me main time simply stay on your own thing for about a month and watch that attitude of yours if it still stay hard. If it does maybe you where not hallucinating after all. Maybe

But for a month, maintain less contact with her and spend more time on yourself and someone else, care less about what she loves. If it still stick hard then you need to actually analyze what is going on. But for now I see desperation written all over the page.

You may think you need to act or do something but here is the trick, you can only control yourself and no matter how hard you try, you can’t change what is not within your reach and one is her liking you or turning her choices. You can only change the way you start acting now and if possible do things more maturely then you stand a bigger chance. That is the game
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
whitewalker673:

I feel happy around her. She is fun to be with.
She is pretty.
Bro try reread this thread and you will understand something
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by whitewalker673(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by whitewalker673(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by InEvitable0000(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
You guys are amazing, learning a lot here.

I always say that being a redpiller or alpha male doesn't show in words but in actions.

And you guys are the real alpha males
@Harddon @stanliwise @uzomacharles

My only ultimate mentor & role model remains
" DOMINIC TORETTO (Vin Diesel) OF FAST & FURIOUS "

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Telegram234(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Harddon boss.
I need help.
I gat plenty girls oo but this one is kinda special.
I fu3ked up by saying the 3 lettered word, "I love u", it was all over her face.
We were dating, and all of sudden, she said she wants a breakup, she is seeing another guy blah blah.
I also tried to convinced her, she refused.
Even refused to block my line.
But why I am bothered is that we planned to have our first time smashing this coming Saturday.
I don't want her back, but I just want the prodigal daughter to come begging on her kneels..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Telegram234:
Harddon boss.
I need help.
I gat plenty girls oo but this one is kinda special.
I fu3ked up by saying the 3 lettered word, "I love u", it was all over her face.
We were dating, and all of sudden, she said she wants a breakup, she is seeing another guy blah blah.
I also tried to convinced her, she refused.
Even refused to block my line.
But why I am bothered is that we planned to have our first time smashing this coming Saturday.
I don't want her back, but I just want the prodigal daughter to come begging on her kneels..

forget her and find another...
girls too plenty to do shakara for us

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Telegram234(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Uzomacharles:

forget her and find another...
girls too plenty to do shakara for us
Lolz...
I don't want to cause any more trouble meaning DAT she might drink one full litre of sniper.
She noticed my new behavior (law of attraction- 90℅ of sendless and 10℅ of her attention).
She send me a message, I quickly view the message and take 15mins just to reply back to that her message.
And she asked me why I am not replying fast unlike before?
My reply: lolz, this new catch won't let me be, I just collected her number oo and since she won't let me rest..

She: ohh, so how are u doing all this while.

Me: I am not doing fine, sleepless night cause my phone is always buzzing with different finey numbers, like they haven't seen a fine handsome guy before..
Ooops gat to go, they are waiting... Bye..

And I head to my WhatsApp status posting their pics.. cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Telegram234:

Lolz...
I don't want to cause any more trouble meaning DAT she might drink one full litre of sniper.
She noticed my new behavior (law of attraction- 90℅ of sendless and 10℅ of her attention).
She send me a message, I quickly view the message and take 15mins just to reply back to that her message.
And she asked me why I am not replying fast unlike before?
My reply: lolz, this new catch won't let me be, I just collected her number oo and since she won't let me rest..

She: ohh, so how are u doing all this while.

Me: I am not doing fine, sleepless night cause my phone is always buzzing with different finey numbers, like they haven't seen a fine handsome guy before..
Ooops gat to go, they are waiting... Bye..

And I head to my WhatsApp status posting their pics.. cheesy

nice one

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Drixlee: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
I just clocked 20, and I want to enter Into this dating game,I hope I am armed with the necessary tools that I'll find in this thread
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Haylel: 1:17am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=HARDDON post=103479697][/quote]
Aiiishhhh... The Drills aside, I come back to this thread often to simply read your writings again. If there is one thing i would really want from you, it's your way of words.
Did you consciously develop it? How can i learn this beautiful art?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.