Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096903 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeiderJa:
Back to this thread in a long time. After using these drills with relative success, I slacked because of some painful experience I had. I entered a oneitis with this girl. Up and down, up and down. I stopped using this drill on her.

Me that always told this girl to drop phone while chatting me so that she won’t fall in love, I started loving up. Even when her sister asked her if I’m the one last week, I think she whispered “This one? Never” in her ears. She thought I wouldn’t hear it but this girl confessed love to me when I was rolling the drills like a mad man last year.

I invited this babe today and I evaluated myself after she left.

Ah I Bleep up sha, na sadness make me Dey find love. Make I polish my arsenal.

Could you emphasize more on the last paragraph " Na sadness make me dey find love "

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rafikii: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2021
Helios14:
Omooooo. I'm not done with the thread, just in page 93, I just decided to hail una and our boss @Harddon. my story is long o.
from childhood, treating a woman like a god has been drilled into my head, I even grew up with 4 sisters. so I was the dreaded nice guy from little. I was also shy, extremely shy. not to only girls but guys as well, but it was due to some psychological factors in my upbringing sha. All my life I've been in useless relationships, most were because they liked me, not because I liked them, but because they liked me. So last year I dated this girl in my dept at school. spoiler!! it has been the worst relationship of my life. she was among the general top5 hottest girl in the department (not to me though, she was way outside my 'type' of girls zone). I never really gave her much attention, majorly because she was light skinned, (they always seem to have this enormous ego that irritates me. ) So I noticed in yr 2 that she started making moves towards me. started talking to me all of a sudden, even collected my phone number and gave me hers without asking. I took it for greenlight and after a while of talking and meeting, she coerced me into asking her out( the hanty can play mind games ehn). That's where Hell's gate finally welcomed me. every week I was apologizing for one thing or the other. she would get angry for no reason and say that a girl doesn't need a reason to get angry and her boyfriend doesn't need to have a reason before apologizing. like an idiat, I continued apologizing, behaved like a needy fellow, I used to have a lot of girls I chat with before her, I ignored them all to focus on her, she made me stop hanging out with friends(I know, I'm a fool). she wasn't my spec so I wasn't even sexually attracted to her, and that made her pissed, wanted me to beg for a kiss, I didn't really care for one. we hugged only when I asked. she had no respect at all for me. we could be walking together and one of those boys like Harddon would call her and she would leave me waiting for minutes to talk to the guy( and I the fool would wait for 20mins while she flirted), she would tell me that so so so guy is chatting with her and their hitting it off. pick other guys calls in my presence and zone me out. once we had a dept party coming up. she said she wasn't going to attend. I begged her for weeks she refused. them one night while strolling, she picked a guy's call and he told her he was attending the party, after she hung up. she told me that she'll go to the party now cos of that guy. the guy is my friend now sef, he wants to avenge me muahahahaha. she continued all those beechy attitudes throughout the semester. then, I lost my dad during the holidays, I grew distant and she didn't even care.A month later i celebrated my 19th birthday, because I didn't message her first( yeah, she waits for me to message her before chatting, has only called me like 5 times) she didn't say pim. even though our dept group chat was spammed with birthday wishes. then by 10pm she sends me HBD (beeah). 2weeks later we resumed. lectures didn't start on time so we didn't meet. our hostels were beside each other, she didn't ask we meet and neither did i( her matter don tire me). so during fresher's introduction abi watin dem dey call am. I saw her with her friend. I waited till after and went to see her. she was talking to her friend and behaved like she didn't see me. her friend turned to me and greeted me (I and her friend had close matric no. so we were usually in the same lab groups, so we talked regularly) she just turned and eyed me up and down in disgust. I had been coming to school for two weeks and have been wearing new clothes, that day I decided to wear one of last years own. while she on the other hand was clad in tear rubber from up to down. she continued talking to her friend. I decided to wait for her, she must be in one of her moods(ode). after talking she told me to excuse her that she's not felling fine and wanted to go home. I told her to call me when she got home. 4hrs later no call, and her house is about 2hrs for school. I called her three times, mo answer. sent her an SMS and. WhatsApp message. came online at night and saw that she left the WhatsApp message on red. fuming, I wrote a long epistle complaining about her beechy attitude (immature, I know, but how she irked me). I ended the epistle with 'I may have low self esteem and all but I deserve way better than this'. my plan was to end the relationship depending on her response. her message was short and sweet. you do deserve more, I think we should end this, sorry for wasting your time(cheesus is lord). I replied alright, she replied fyn. no tears, I'm still mourning my dad and this yellow hued demon isn't worth my emotions. I had been saving for this cool gift for her birthday next month, I cancelled the order, took part of the money and bought bread with four eggs and viju milk. I am this person who posts a lot of memes on their status, I posted obe a few minutes after, a funny one. I made sure I didn't post anything about heartbreaks for months. about 2weeks after the break up I ran into her on a staircase. I adept at making people seem invisible behaved like I saw nothing. the look in her eyes was one of shock. like she's surprised I haven't spoken to her. I gained a little confidence and started chilling with girls wella. I noticed that she always looked up when a girl shouted my name. so fast forward to this year. all about improvement, for my shyness, I joined ushering dept in church to help cope with stage fright. it has helped a lot. 100% I don't even feel shy. my only problem is maintaining eye contact, still working on that. I focused on money, started a blog, making some success, started working out, making noticeable progress(I'm a fine boy on a normal day, even guys stare, older women give me the danm eyes (you know what I mean). average height and have this little ish with my teeth but, don't let it pull me down. my greatest improvement is stumbling into nairaland. I first found a Redpill thread, a good one. finished it, that's were I saw the link for this thread. the things I've learnt so far, Chai. it has upped my game. haven't started meeting women physically yet though, but my DMS are on faya. every week I get more girls for practicing. I've cut some off gan.one is in my church, away boning face when she see's me, I just flash my winning smile and pass by her( she got too comfortable with our chats. making me do all the work). I'm not successful with all though, but I don't let it bother me. there's one I ignored for weeks, she didn't message me too. I posted a Christmas greeting with me singing in a bass voice in the background (not too good though) and she messaged me in seconds. I will open it tomorrow( me sef dey craze small small). I just want to thank you boss man. by the time I'm done with this thread. them go hear am. I'm not really in support of hurting girls though, but I want that crazy ex to see what she missed out on treating me like filth(she still checks my status sef)

sorry it was so long o
when I think about that girl, vex dey posses me

merry Christmas gentlemen

this is inspiring bro,more fire to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Telegram234(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Guys pls help.
After following up Harddon rules.
I still bleeped up.
I failed the rules of saying I love u.
But honestly I really like this girl.
I do send her love texts and we had a convo and I told I don't want this to affect our relationship.
Any she said relationship, friends right?

I am pained right now and Don't know what to do...
Note: I am not a simp...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
rafikii:

this is inspiring bro,more fire to you.

Thank you good sir.
like the Phoenix, we everburn
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Finally done. phew!!

who ever says these drills don't work, is deceiving themselves. 3 of my stories are already here, so no need to go into details.

This one happened yesterday and today. There's this girl I've known since high school, not really interested in her (she's not my type). if I was to rate her, she's a 6facially with this mad ikebe. She attends my church and I'm an usher, we don't chat on a norms, I just decided to tease her a little yesterday. our chat went somewhat like this:

on her status: sing I can't sing, dance I can't dance. what can I now do?
me: with that your small bum bum
her: small? that's an irony right?
me: no, your bumbum that we're always looking for inside your gowns
her: Besides, so you've been looking at my bumbum instead of listening to Pastor?
No wonder.
I sha know ur eyes just use to come my seat position every time.
Now I know. I'll watch out for u
me: Me ke, I'm not even a bum bum person. You're kukuma always looking at my direction.
her: Indeed.
Me that is looking at the fan beside u. So how did u know the size of my butt? Look at you saying my butt is small. . .
First time to hear this.

it goes on like that, I told her I'm not like the other guys drooling over her small booty, told her I have to look. at where she seats as my duty as an usher.

I think screenshots would be better

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Helios14:
Finally done. phew!!

who ever says these drills don't work, is deceiving themselves. 3 of my stories are already here, so no need to go into details.

This one happened yesterday and today. There's this girl I've known since high school, not really interested in her (she's not my type). if I was to rate her, she's a 6facially with this mad ikebe. She attends my church and I'm an usher, we don't chat on a norms, I just decided to tease her a little yesterday. our chat went somewhat like this:

on her status: sing I can't sing, dance I can't dance. what can I now do?
me: with that your small bum bum
her: small? that's an irony right?
me: no, your bumbum that we're always looking for inside your gowns
her: Besides, so you've been looking at my bumbum instead of listening to Pastor?
No wonder.
Now I know. I'll watch out for u
me: Me ke, I'm not even a bum bum person. You're kukuma always looking at my direction.
her: Indeed.
Me that is looking at the fan beside u. So how did u know the size of my butt? Look at you saying my butt is small. . .
First time to hear this.

it goes on like that, I told her I'm not like the other guys drooling over her small booty, told her I have to look. at where she seats as my duty as an usher.

I think screenshots would be better

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hmmmmm don't really know how to use NL. the screenshots aren't uploading
well......

[2/13, 22:16] Helios☀: With that your small bumbum
[2/13, 22:25] She: �
Small bumbum?
That must be an irony.
[2/13, 22:26] Helios☀: No

Bumbum we'll be looking for inside your gown
[2/13, 22:34] She: You're funny, shey u know?
[2/13, 22:35] She: Besides, so you've been looking at my bumbum instead of listening to Pastor?

No wonder.

Now I know
[2/13, 22:36] She: I'll watch out for u

[2/13, 22:37] Helios☀: �
Me ke

I'm not even a bum bum person
[2/13, 22:37] Helios☀: You're kukuma always looking at my direction
[2/13, 22:55] She: �
Indeed.
Me that is looking at the fan beside u.
[2/13, 22:56] She: So how did u know the size of my butt?
[2/13, 22:57] She: Look at you saying my butt is small. . .
First time to hear this.

[2/13, 22:57] Helios☀: �
Does it look like the one in your house?

You cannot lie
[2/13, 22:58] Helios☀: You come very early for second service
I have to check where you're going to sit so I can direct others

I wasn't looking at your small hass. It's just in the way
[2/13, 22:59] Helios☀: �
It's what I see na

I'm not like the other guys
[2/13, 22:59] She: Guy!
I don't look at you, dear.

If at all I look at you, it's probably because I'm wondering how someone can look that ugly

[2/13, 23:00] She: I won't even answer u if u try to direct me again.

How can u take me to the front seat
[2/13, 23:01] She: And my phone was na ringing like mad that day, I had no choice but to get up from that front seat
[2/13, 23:02] She: I wonder what you call big tho.

Cus both guys and girls say I have a big butt.

But it's refreshing to hear this.

At least, I know some guy think I have a small butt compared to what I hear.
[2/13, 23:03] Helios☀: �

Really?
Ugly but your eyes sparkle, sometimes you stutter sef
[2/13, 23:04] Helios☀: �
Try me
I'll beat the bum bum and send you to the front
[2/13, 23:05] Helios☀: Biggie ni
[2/13, 23:06] She: You need to see the way I'm laughing right now.

Eyes sparkle?

Stutter?
[2/13, 23:07] She: ��
You go see.
[2/13, 23:08] She: How would you know when you're kuku a breast pesin

[2/13, 23:15] Helios☀: Yes dear

I have that effect on girls

Even small bootied igbo girls
[2/13, 23:16] Helios☀: �
So
I can still analyse
[2/13, 23:23] She: Small bootied Igbo girls��

Well,

You seem to mistake awe for sparkle.

I'm always in daze when I see you.

I'm awestruck by your ugliness.

Perhaps you should look at the kind of girls you have such effect on.

The ugly ones too perhaps.

You can only attract ur type.
[2/13, 23:23] She: So you're a Breast guy?

Shey d milk u suck for childhood never do u
[2/13, 23:26] Helios☀: �

Ugly doesn't make you steal occasionally glances
The most important, ugly doesn't even make girls stutter, it makes them bold

You can say the truth, I won't tell your boyfriend��
[2/13, 23:27] She: When have I ever stuttered while talking to you?
[2/13, 23:27] Helios☀: Breast brings a smile to my soul, the roundness, firmness, the innocent look it gives girls

What is there to gain from ass

Nought
[2/13, 23:28] Helios☀: Every time
You don't even look me in the eye

Always blushing too
[2/13, 23:28] She: Kai!
I really need to start looking straight.
Because I like looking around, .....thinks I'm stealing glances at him.
��‍♀️
[2/13, 23:29] She: When last did we speak to each other?
[2/13, 23:30] She: I need to remember when I didn't look u in the eyes. . . and blushed too

[2/13, 23:30] Helios☀: You eyes would always wonder to my direction

I don't think you are
*You* know you are
[2/13, 23:30] She: Good thing I have both.
��
[2/13, 23:30] Helios☀: Last year
[2/13, 23:31] Helios☀: We've talked about 3 or 4 times

Each time, you did
[2/13, 23:31] Helios☀: ���
Neither
[2/13, 23:32] She: This thing is already getting serious.

I thought you were even joking.

So you seriously think I look at you because I'm dazzled by your looks?
[2/13, 23:33] She: This is ....... o.
I hope you are not thinking it's Amaka or Chigozie you're chatting with.

Who talked to u 3 or 4 times?

U that keep running away once service ends.

I'll be looking for you to say hi but won't see u.
[2/13, 23:34] She: I'll come and show u.
Don't worry.

[2/13, 23:34] Helios☀: I don't know what you're looking for o

Undressing someone with your eyes�
[2/13, 23:35] Helios☀:
Yes I know

We talked for the first time during Shiloh, then 2 separate Sundays

So you do seek me out

I don't run actually, we have meetings immediately after
[2/13, 23:36] Helios☀: �
Don't come and show me
Before you rape me in the communion room�
[2/13, 23:37] She: Now I am sure you don't know who you're talking to.

I didn't come to church for Shiloh.

I went to a nearby living faith church for Shiloh
[2/13, 23:38] She: ��
Guy

My eyes just roam about.

Sometimes, i dont even know I'm staring.

It's just an unconscious act.

Shey I've not been communicating the wrong idea with my eyes to many people bayii
[2/13, 23:38] She: Cus I Stare at that other usher boy too
[2/13, 23:39] She: Shey e no go de think say my eyes de sparkle and I go stutter if e follow me talk
[2/13, 23:40] She: How long does the meeting last
[2/13, 23:40] Helios☀: You came on the last day�
[2/13, 23:40] She: ��
So you're scared of what you were ridiculing
[2/13, 23:40] Helios☀: Most times lust is unconscious
[2/13, 23:41] Helios☀: Liesssss
There are only two ushering boys
[2/13, 23:41] She: So you were talking to someone else and was imagining my face.

Is that how much you love me
[2/13, 23:41] Helios☀: 30mins most times

[2/13, 23:42] She: Sheybi, you people are two
[2/13, 23:42] She: Wetin UNa de talk about
[2/13, 23:42] Helios☀: I stated the truth
You could try to satisfy your list by forcing me in the room

You're kukuma bigger than me
[2/13, 23:43] Helios☀: He comes late
He's mostly behind the congregation or upstairs

Liessss
[2/13, 23:43] She: Whatever makes you sleep at night.
I'm sure it's not everyday a beautiful girl stare at u.
Little wonder you are emphasizing on me staring at u.

Okay o.
I Stare at u.

Let me allow you bask in the moment.

[2/13, 23:45] Helios☀: Beautiful?

Let me not enter that one this night

I like my girls dark�

[2/13, 23:47] She: If at all I want to satisfy my lust, u think say I go pick u

Dream on
[2/13, 23:48] She: No wonder.

You're craving charcoal.

But it's fine.
[2/13, 23:49] Helios☀: I'm an usher, it's my duty to sweep through the crowd continuously, so of course I see you

You're trying to deny this your craving so badly

Don't worry, I'll let you sleep now

DM me with your points tomorrow

Pip pip cheerio
[2/13, 23:50] Helios☀: �

Your aggressiveness points at one thing
[2/13, 23:51] Helios☀: It probably wasn't Shiloh, but it's at that your corner
[2/13, 23:52] Helios☀: Don't worry

Variety is the spice of life

Impress me and you might sway my mind
I doubt it though
[2/13, 23:54] She: Well. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I'll let u think whatever u want to think.

It's clear you don't get this kind of attention on a normal day.

So it's fine
[2/13, 23:55] She: Oh
Didn't notice he comes late.

Fine sha.
[2/13, 23:56] She: I remember.
That was when I just became a member.
[2/13, 23:57] She: Don't worry,

I'm not wasting my energy trying to impress you.

I have better things to think about.
[2/14, 00:15] Helios☀: �
If only you knew

Like I said, you're not my type, so the motivation for casual chatter eludes me
[2/14, 00:15] Helios☀: Maybe
[2/14, 00:17] Helios☀: Lol, that's exactly what they all say.
[2/14, 07:25] She: You actually pride in yourself which is fine because you really need the self esteem and confidence to survive.

So keep priding in yourself, dear.

it's the most you can do.

I didn't reply the last message.

it may not really make sense o because I've removed a lot of unnecessary parts, but just note the teasing and not letting her insults get to me part.

seems like I didn't achieve anything right?
I'll post the one she sent me today

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
when I didn't reply, she sent this. Note, this is a girl that forms all churchy o

[2/14, 13:11] She: Are you attending the youth programme by 4:30?
[2/14, 13:42] Helios☀: No,
Quite busy
You?
[2/14, 13:58] She: Perhaps
[2/14, 14:05] Helios☀: �

Give me a recap of the movie
[2/14, 14:06] She: I said perhaps.
Who said I'm going
[2/14, 14:07] She: I would have said yes if you were coming too

Now I'm not sure
[2/14, 14:07] She: Why are u not coming?
[2/14, 14:09] Helios☀: Why are you looking for me?
[2/14, 14:14] She: Why are u suspicious
[2/14, 14:15] Helios☀: You might push me into the communion room
Duhhhh
[2/14, 14:17] She: I never intended to do that.

And even if I wanted to, it won't be in public.

Besides, where is the communion room
[2/14, 14:18] She: Also, I just want to attend the programme with someone I know.

That's y I'm asking u to come.
[2/14, 14:23] Helios☀: The fear of getting caught brings a mighty orgasm

So I hear�
[2/14, 14:23] Helios☀: I wanted to come
But I'm tired
Was busy all week
[2/14, 14:26] She: Come jor
How many minute will it take
[2/14, 14:27] She: WO, leave me.
I don't have strength to argue with u.
[2/14, 14:27] She: Where is the communion room?
[2/14, 14:34] Helios☀: How many minutes would what take?
The movie or ���?

The movie would take at least an hour, a mount Zion movie could take up to 3 hrs
[2/14, 14:34] Helios☀: Like I'd tell you�
[2/14, 14:37] She: I can see ur Hot this Sunday.

Oh! Today is Valentine's day. Little wonder.
[2/14, 14:39] She: I just want to know na.

It cannot pass that room money is taken to
[2/14, 14:40] Helios☀: �

Nahh

What's so special about today?
It's jobless people and those who don't get it all year that have that time
[2/14, 14:40] Helios☀: No, that one is locked
[2/14, 14:41] She: Well for couples, it's quite special
[2/14, 14:41] She: I mean married couples
[2/14, 14:42] She: Or serious couples sha.
Not all those yeye ones
[2/14, 14:42] She: The communion room is close to where the pastor's sit.
There's a door there.

��
[2/14, 14:42] Helios☀: Why is it special?
It's a regular day to me
[2/14, 14:43] Helios☀: So you've made plans
✝️
[2/14, 14:45] She: Well, I thought you were asking why people consider it special
[2/14, 14:45] She: Yeah.
But with someone else. Not u
[2/14, 14:46] Helios☀: I am
Why do you see it as special?
[2/14, 14:47] Helios☀: Thank goodness
Now I can usher without fear
[2/14, 14:47] She: For me, it isn't.
It's just my brother's bday.
Lobatan.

But it will when I finally find 'the one'
[2/14, 14:48] She: ��
But, I can change my mind at any time
[2/14, 14:49] She: So are you coming?
[2/14, 14:51] Helios☀: Goan watch the movie
So you'll find the one
[2/14, 14:51] Helios☀: Ahhh�
Don't change it o
[2/14, 14:51] Helios☀: No, you'll just have to manage without me
[2/14, 14:54] She: What type of boy are u?

Other guys will be like: let me just come since she's insisting but you?
[2/14, 14:55] She: Why else do u think I want to go
[2/14, 14:55] She: �
[2/14, 14:57] Helios☀: �

Simple answer

I'm not a boy

I told you to impress me, if you did, I might have
[2/14, 14:57] Helios☀: �
[2/14, 14:57] Helios☀: I wanna stay safe
[2/14, 14:58] She: Mtchwwwwwwww.

I think I give u too much credit.

I don't need you there anymore.

I'll do just fine on my own.

[2/14, 14:59] She: No need.

I'll be changing my mind in the next hundred years and I'm sure none of us will be alive
[2/14, 15:00] She: Besides you told me you are a ghost that has sold his soul.

I don't impress people without a soul
[2/14, 15:00] Helios☀: ��

Okay na
[2/14, 15:01] Helios☀: Didn't say I was a ghost
[2/14, 15:03] She: Na u know.

Na wetin I like I go talk

[2/14, 15:04] She: PS: I'm not talking to u ever again.
�‍♀️�‍♀️

You just broke my heart.
[2/14, 15:05] Helios☀: You like to talk nonsense nigbayen
[2/14, 15:05] Helios☀: �

Awwwww

But you'll still stare
[2/14, 15:07] She: �
[2/14, 15:11] Helios☀:
Aiit
When the thought of me keeps racing through your head

You and your lil booty would come....
Pip pip cheerio��

it's not really much, but look what sendless and being cocky does. still practicing though.

added another to the list.

Keep pushing mates�

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Omo this one too long
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Helios14: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Remmedy:
Omo this one too long

grin
Remmedy:
Omo this one too long

no vex boss. I wasn't able to post screenshots instead
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2special(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
What happened? Guys, keep it coming....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Slimdan360: 3:17am On Mar 04, 2021
2special:
What happened? Guys, keep it coming....
house pls I need your help on this one,there's a girl in my church that I always catch staring at me and each time our eyes meet,she just stylishly looks away,am an introvert and starting conversations with people is one of my cons,but I think I have fallen for this girl. she works in an hair salon and today I just walked up to her and asked if they sell her products and her reply was no,then I walked away,if only I could be friends with this girl then I can continue from there but establishing the friendship is the main problem and I want to do this without making a fool of myself because I kinda hold myself in high esteem,pls I need ur help guys.
@HARDDON pls I need ur help
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TheVictim01(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
The very best error into having a lady to be with you is making the "friends first" move. Do not care of your performance to the action, instead focus on yourself, go and have fun with her, demonstrate that you're sexuality attracted (girls love this, and can detect subconsciously), your nervousness is caused by "what if's", forget anything of a move to make her like you, instead talk to her like a male friend but with a different dimension to approach. Las Las, you go dey alright.

Slimdan360:

house pls I need your help on this one,there's a girl in my church that I always catch staring at me and each time our eyes meet,she just stylishly looks away,am an introvert and starting conversations with people is one of my cons,but I think I have fallen for this girl. she works in an hair salon and today I just walked up to her and asked if they sell her products and her reply was no,then I walked away,if only I could be friends with this girl then I can continue from there but establishing the friendship is the main problem and I want to do this without making a fool of myself because I kinda hold myself in high esteem,pls I need ur help guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Slimdan360: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2021
TheVictim01:
The very best error into having a lady to be with you is making the "friends first" move. Do not care of your performance to the action, instead focus on yourself, go and have fun with her, demonstrate that you're sexuality attracted (girls love this, and can detect subconsciously), your nervousness is caused by "what if's", forget anything of a move to make her like you, instead talk to her like a male friend but with a different dimension to approach. Las Las, you go dey alright.

my problem is how to start a conversation with her,I don't know how and what to say
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Slimdan360:

my problem is how to start a conversation with her,I don't know how and what to say

start to read this thread
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JohnasI: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2021
I have some peculiarities in terms of sex. I love BDSM very much, but I could rarely find a girl with the same preferences, but thanks to the bdsm websites. I was able not only to find such a girl, but also the love of my life.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rafikii: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Goodday my niggas, so there's this babe my gee discretely shared her contact with me,my plan is to kick things off between us with a lightly sexual atmosphere (then quickly build on it) even before introductions. I need tips on how and what to say that'll embody both sexual aggression and cool headedness at the same time, especially considering the fact that she might begin to ask questions like "where did you get my number?"
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Alphaman007: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Woah. I finally finished after weeks of reading. Hands off to harddon, Davidthegeek and staliwise.

This thread is life changing and has totally changed my perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Slimdan360:

Simply find a way to start a conversation.
Make sure it is a completely normal setting where you two just meet each other.
YOU: Hi!
I am just just curious
I have been in this church for this long and I don’t your name.
She talks
You respond by complimenting the name or saying something about it

Then go ahead to talk about yourself and then talk randomly about some stuff about the service and in no time simply end the conversation in a neat way.

Exception: if the conversation goes smoother than you expected, and she seem to be interested in the talk, break the conversation by telling her you like kind of person and how she approach discussion, make a false time constraint that your going somewhere and ask if you could get her number.

Don’t bother if she would start thinking otherwise, because that is the idea, you came for the otherwise and not for just discussion grin grin grin grin

Now by doing this, you have hijacked her attention, so in case next time you see her, you can simply recall her name, ask simple question or compliment her.

From here is then the next step will kick start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Orpazpjr: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Remmedy:
Hardon I practice all you said but I end up single I am not regretting it 'I ask you out as a lady you begin to do Shakara I will just abandon you,I had this experience with 3 ladies this month once you snub my Whatsapp message for 3 hours I snub yours for 3 days sometimes I block you ... The redpills has swallowed me up ... small thing dey vex me for woman lol .... Hahaha I need help sha

Hahahaha, it's the feeling of your gut irritated at something that genuinely disgusts you.. The pill don dey get effect small small bro, but you are a at phase, e go soon set!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2021
Orpazpjr:

Hahahaha, it's the feeling of your gut irritated at something that genuinely disgusts you.. The pill don dey get effect small small bro, but you are a at phase, e go soon set!!
Not always the case. Sometimes having some preset mind towards people could make one start sending bad vibes even some case they don’t know it.
Someone refused to help out a girl who was stick with payment wahala at the mall after the girl called him, he said he said He don’t have money and drop the call to later start complaining, the only thing he said was that if he help the girl, the girl would think he is a maga?

I was like is it that the girls wants you to dash her or borrow her and she would pay back?
Has she borrowed and not pay back before? He said no.

After much discussion then at last he did send helped out and later in the the day he got the money back.

Bad vibes is different from being real

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Poanan: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Alphaman007:
Woah. I finally finished after weeks of reading. Hands off to harddon, Davidthegeek and staliwise.

This thread is life changing and has totally changed my perspective.

lol most of the advice you get here is a reflection of the economy. people are pained and instead of venting anger on Buhari you manage the situation and turn to beasts to a fellow human.

one of these stupid things you call red pill costed my cousin his relationship which he still regrets even after years of getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by idongsky: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
my bosses in the house thanks for all your advices issued out here.. I really comment it's helping.
but I have a big problem here. I am a guy of 23 and 24yrs and my parents still impede me of having a girlfriend, why I need advices from you all is because its affecting me. I have a girl already but I cannot express my love to her (sex included) due to my parents.
please advice me on what to do and my girlfriend is not finding this funny at all.

NO INSULT PLS
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Duplexxx: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bedesipop(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2021
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 15:
DEALING WITH REJECTION
Such is life..... That takes all our gut n glory N pelts us wit nothing but dust n diss!
We came fitted Suited, highly powered piece Biologically balanced Chemically Calculated Mathematically Modelled Spiritually Scented Superbly Engineered
Highly Powered Piece Wit no Earthly manual Just a lil light in our mind Then our quest began We stumble we fall Rise tall we walk
Conquered the land Tamed the sea We stumble we fall Rise tall we run Rule the skies Ride the tide We stumble we fall Rise tall we fly
Such is life
© Don
If you want a lion's share, you must first posses a lion's heart.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oh dating drill, thou the light in the dark web of men's wailing world.

With eyes wide open, accounts bleeds
mind freeze
Resources waste
Upon nothing but the v between some cleft
From the whims of jrod
Men wail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
SENSE PILL
Though men think it not, Relationship is nothing but a business venture to Ladies.
they are mostly in for what they would get, NOT GIVE.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Orpazpjr: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
LeiderJa:
Back to this thread in a long time. After using these drills with relative success, I slacked because of some painful experience I had. I entered a oneitis with this girl. Up and down, up and down. I stopped using this drill on her.

Me that always told this girl to drop phone while chatting me so that she won’t fall in love, I started loving up. Even when her sister asked her if I’m the one last week, I think she whispered “This one? Never” in her ears. She thought I wouldn’t hear it but this girl confessed love to me when I was rolling the drills like a mad man last year.

I invited this babe today and I evaluated myself after she left.

Ah I Bleep up sha, na sadness make me Dey find love. Make I polish my arsenal.

Niggas .. I greet you Chief grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
HARDDON:
SENSE PILL
Though men think it not, Relationship is nothing but a business venture to Ladies.
they are mostly in for what they would get, NOT GIVE.
You and I know this is those redpill nonsense. You didn’t mention the exceptions and breakpoints where this thought does not apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.