Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (27086 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Im everywhere. Eyes of the gods grin
Is that how you do it? I was lookin' around for that not-to-pretty cat of yours grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is that how you do it? I was lookin' around for that not-to-pretty cat of yours grin

Tell me when you're done abusing the loftiest pest ever!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rollar:

I know! I can just imagine you now, swaddled in mama's robe, drool trickling down your cheeks like an invalid while mama spoonfeeds you cheerios undecided
That sound about right? grin
Loool. grin No!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Tell me when you're done abusing the loftiest pest ever!
You mean ya cat? I ain't doin' nothin' but truth tellin' cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Loool. grin No!
Liar! grin
*mops drool off her cheek*

So can you actually do anything? Like say boil hot water cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rollar:

Liar! grin
*mops drool off her cheek*

So can you actually do anything? Like say boil hot water cheesy
Haha.You sayin' my cheeks are wet now? grin Lol.
Yes I can boil water tongue I just can't cook nothin' in it embarassed
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
You mean ya cat? I ain't doin' nothin' but truth tellin' cheesy

That's why I called it a pest and not a pet... Discarded it cos D abuses I get cos of it are getting on my nerves..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

That's why I called it a pest and not a pet... Discarded it cos D abuses I get cos of it are getting on my nerves..
Who abused you angry Tell me an I'll go handle em.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Who abused you angry Tell me an I'll go handle em.
Handle? Oh pls they're just sick amigos if u kwim
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2016
pinceprinz:

Handle? Oh pls they're just sick amigos if u kwim
P.P. did you forget I'm not Nigerian,what did you just say?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.You sayin' my cheeks are wet now? grin Lol.
Yes I can boil water tongue I just can't cook nothin' in it embarassed
Jesus, not even egg?? shocked shocked
Ok, I'll be a good Samaritan and share my recipe for boiled egg; open fridge, pick up egg, wash it if its got chicken shyte on it and dunk it in the pot. Remove when water boils and place in a bowl of cold water. Peel and eat cheesy
Do you also need me to teach you how to chew and swallow? Cuz I will. I draw the line at digestion tho, you spoilt brat grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Rollar:

Jesus, not even egg?? shocked shocked
Ok, I'll be a good Samaritan and share my recipe for boiled egg; open fridge, pick up egg, wash it if its got chicken shyte on it and dunk it in the pot. Remove when water boils and place in a bowl of cold water. Peel and eat cheesy
Do you also need me to teach you how to chew and swallow? Cuz I will. I draw the line at digestion tho, you spoilt brat grin
tongue whatever.I have boiled a egg before. In the microwave. tongue
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
tongue whatever.I have boiled a egg before. In the microwave. tongue
LMFAO!! I have this sudden urge to bash ur face in grin
Hmm, with everything I've learned about you, you better know how to twerk cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Rollar:

LMFAO!! I have this sudden urge to bash ur face in grin
Hmm, with everything I've learned about you, you better know how to twerk cheesy
shocked What!
Yeah,I think you know too much.So you tell me some things... Can you twerk? cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by YemziAdez(m): 1:56am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hi I'm Valerie.
You said you knew alot,if you hidin' things from me you just know I don't like it. grin
I'm not hiding anything babe....truth be told.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked What!
Yeah,I think you know too much.So you tell me some things... Can you twerk? cheesy
No but I fill out the front of my trousers nicely, so I'm good to go grin
If you can't twerk do you at the very least have curves? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by grad2012(f): 2:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Drefan:
Yes, when there was a power outage yesterday. The mosquitoes, nearly raped me to death with their proboscises as big as injecting needles.

Seems they have never had it that good for a long time.
lols o lord dis gat me laughing like crazy.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Rollar:

No but I fill out the front of my trousers nicely, so I'm good to go grin
If you can't twerk do you at the very least have curves? lipsrsealed
Hey! I'm runin' this show.I'll ask the questions.
Maybe one day if we cool like that I'll show you a pic.
You know my age how old are you or is that informatin classified?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hey! I'm runin' this show.I'll ask the questions.
Maybe one day if we cool like that I'll show you a pic.
You know my age how old are you or is that informatin classified?
Yeah, like Area 51 hun. I'm between 10-100, but you gon hafta take a wild guess grin
Wow, I'm gonna go get a gilded frame and wait for that joyous day like an alcoholic waitin on the sky to rain moonshine tongue
Bae pls, the only thing you gon run is this conversation.........into the ground cool
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah, like Area 51 hun. I'm between 10-100, but you gon hafta take a wild guess grin
Wow, I'm gonna go get a gilded frame and wait for that joyous day like an alcoholic waitin on the sky to rain moonshine tongue
Bae pls, the only thing you gon run is this conversation.........into the ground cool
YemziAdez:

I'm not hiding anything babe....truth be told.

Your 37 cheesy I knew it!!
Wait for the day anyway you like.

YemziAdez That best be so.Cause if I find you lien',I'll find you wink.

Okay Gentlemen see ya'll around the Land.Bye. smiley
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:

Your 37 cheesy I knew it!!
Wait for the day anyway you like.
Okay Gentlemen see ya'll around the Land.Bye. smiley
Nah, I'm actually in my forties grin
The Land? I like that. Aiit see you around kiddo, and stay out of trouble tongue
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rollar:

Nah, I'm actually in my forties grin
The Land? I like that. Aiit see you around kiddo, and stay out of trouble tongue
Not likely I will.Bye again.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Smug4real(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jayjay0:
I have not o..

But i have been forcefully touch my group of ladies at a birthday party.. I was praying for them to rape me embarassed i walk into the female wash room filled with drunk ladies..
Lol
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by ghettochild(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Synzu:
I forked with someone I used to call "Aunty"(though we aint related). I was in my early teenage years back then and I sort of enjoyed it so It doesn't actually count as "rape" grin

But that's the closest I've been to being raped gringringrin
Welcome to the club
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2021
dollyjoy:
Rape?shocked

guys rarely encounter rape compare to their counterpart.

ITS NEVER RARE. 80% OF LITTLE BOYS ENCOUNTER IT BT SEE IT DIFFERENTLY THEY WAY KID GALS DO. IT HAPPENS CONSTANTLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.