Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (27075 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, there's more to it than kittens...
Are you askin' me or informin' me you knew my aim all along?.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Are you askin' me or informin' me you knew my aim all along?.

#smiles, informing.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by executioner27: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Rape?shocked

guys rarely encounter rape compare to their counterpart.

Pls Dolly dont show yourself here. Just because guys have the penetrating tool does not mean they cant or havent been forced to penetrate where they didnt want to penetrate. Ans as shameful as it is for the penetrated, so it is for the penetrator when forced.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, informing.
Yep,Mister Smarty pants I figured you'd catch on quick.
I was thinkin' it way before I even started typin' those responses.
I just wanted a confirmation. wink
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:

#winks..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#winks..
grin Good day Minister.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Good day Minister.

#smiles, isn't it time you get to upload your pix, kid. Am kinda curious..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, isn't it time you get to upload your pix, kid. Am kinda curious..
I thought I told you ta keep checkin' and clickin'. wink
And you haven't gotten around to uploadin' yours either,you ignore this fact to much.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
I thought I told you ta keep checkin' and clickin'. wink
And you haven't gotten around to uploadin' yours either,you ignore this fact to much.

#smiles
uhm We can fix a date for that 'profile picture date'
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles
uhm We can fix a date for that 'profile picture date'
You couldn't see it but I was shakin' my head with a passion.
Nope.But you can upload yours for all NL ta see all you like wink
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Ryabcool(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Alright.I accept,but keep ya lips ta yaself. wink
An stop been happy when I insult you.
lol why? It's good to be positive no matter what wink
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
You couldn't see it but I was shakin' my head with a passion.
Nope.But you can upload yours for all NL ta see all you like wink

blah ! such naivety , coming from you.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by mallimillz(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Synzu post=42382938]I forked with someone I used to call "Aunty"(though we aint related). I was in my early teenage years back then and I sort of enjoyed it so It doesn't actually count as "rape" grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Ryabcool:
lol why? It's good to be positive no matter what wink
Cause I was tryin' ta tell you off.
Hard ta do when you like it.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

blah ! such naivety , coming from you.
Blah? shocked what you say ta me.
Naive? How?
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Yprof: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
I was rape,when i was in my parties,at then,l was still a virgin,very naive,it was not sometin to talk abt
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:

Monalisa spoted.... hi
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Monalisa spoted.... hi
shocked Guy you got the wrong lady.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Guy you got the wrong lady.
You sure?...depends on what you read off it..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

You sure?...depends on what you read off it..
Yeah I'm sure, given your callin' me an individual,someone else.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah I'm sure, given your callin' me an individual,someone else.

Its an expression..heard of 'the mona liza' by da vincci ..monaliza's smile it all spells mystery,irony..etc
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Its an expression..heard of 'the mona liza' by da vincci ..monaliza's smile it all spells mystery,irony..etc
Yes I know of the paintin'.
But there's a lady here with that as her moniker and she just happens ta write in bold too so....
But okay,my mistake.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes I know of the paintin'.
But there's a lady here with that as her moniker and she just happens ta write in bold too so....
But okay,my mistake.
Ait,.was refaring to your ironic nature...and u were artistic about it,even when u pushed that guy into the boot..
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Ait,.was refaring to your ironic nature...and u were artistic about it,even when u pushed that guy into the boot..
I was actually just bein' playful,didn't know it looked like what you said ta others.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was actually just bein' playful,didn't know it looked like what you said ta others.
Lol.yeah..guys we see we know...i prefare reading comments and laughing rather than comment...but that was too much and the guy dnt even see a thing...nice!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Lol.yeah..guys we see we know...i prefare reading comments and laughing rather than comment...but that was too much and the guy dnt even see a thing...nice!
But I really did mention him on another thread,twice actually.
Don't know why he never showed up,maybe was/is offline.
I wasn't tryin' ta get rid of him.
He was the one that suggested we stop deralin' .
So you need not a admire me for giving him the slip,cause I didn't.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeah, this one time I was playing GTA 4 and a guy killed me.

I thought that was the end of it, I would respawn, but no.

He positions himself above my head, and starts thrusting his balls into my face. Crouching up and down. His spartan balls slapping me in the face over and over again.

I cried and turned the game off. Its not how I wanted to lose my virginity at all.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
But I really did mention him on another thread,twice actually.
Don't know why he never showed up,maybe was/is offline.
I wasn't tryin' ta get rid of him.
He was the one that suggested we stop deralin' .
So you need not a admire me for giving him the slip,cause I didn't.

No bbm,fb,whatsap..etc,and no pm(cos he z a stranger),..Let me take your words above for that ..maybe the guy aint too sharp either...i send u a pm
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

No bbm,fb,whatsap..etc,and no pm(cos he z a stranger),..Let me take your words above for that ..maybe the guy aint too sharp either...i send u a pm
Wrong,he was taken me at my word.
An I really don't have any of those social apps/accounts you listed,been prompted ta get it but never would.
Really don't want ta give up my phones space/apps.
I appreciate him not pushin' that I should.
Exspecially since he ain't a friend or family member tryin' ta stay in contact.
But someone I just met on the spot.
You still admire me for slippin' him up?
Because I didn't really.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Xmen149(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wrong,he was taken me at my word.
An I really don't have any of those social apps/accounts you listed,been prompted ta get it but never would.
Really don't want ta give up my phones space/apps.
I appreciate him not pushin' that I should.
Rxspessialy since he ain't a friend or family member tryin' ta stay in contact.
But someone I just met on the spot.
You still admire me for slippin' him up?
Because I didn't really.
Lol,.nice reflex...ok,.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by polariss(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
I was 5 and she was 6...truth of the matter is....
We raped ourselves

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Xmen149:

Lol,.nice reflex...ok,.

Nice reflex?
Aren't you a little disllusioned with me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Propose To A Man / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.