Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? (102420 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by Nnetriplet: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Even the lipton is very bad, because it contains caffeine, the best thing for her is to take warm milk, let her look for Dana slim...or if she get mind like me let her bone all these drugs and take natural foods like ugu leaves, unripe plantain, garden eggs, ewedu and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by oyinsola(f): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
If you love your wife, your mum, your mother-inlaw, your sister or your aunt... Surprise her with an exquisite accessory from www.fashionlanta.com.
We will deliver to her on your behalf FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN LAGOS.
This way,we are also showing some love to your loved ones!
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by Morenzy15: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Taking beverages is not the best for her and the baby this time around. It makes the baby bigger and this will be very dangerous during delivery as the mother might not be able to deliver the baby the normal way.
Get this lovely Instant breast lift;
Details With Bare Lift Instant Breast Lifts you can prevent breast sagging without breast surgery, the solution is here! Highlights Bare Lift Instant Breast Lifts Invisible tape Easy to use Comfortable & secure Skin friendly Latex free. One pack contains 10 lifts.
Quickly get yours today by placing your order on any of our online store; konga.com/morenzy-business-classic, www.kaymu.com.ng/morenzy-business-classic. You can also call 08028930179, 08068168250. We deliver nationwide within 3-5 days on pay on delivery.

Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by nuelyoyo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orente21:
u'r funny
yea, I receive that compliment a lot.
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by willybros(m): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by Oluwabusayomiii: 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
Please can use orheptal liquid blood tonic, am 3months gone
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by MicroBox: 3:37am On May 12, 2017
can she take it everyday?because she doesn't like taking her drugs with just water because she complains the drugs are too many for her to take with ordinary water and beside she takes her drugs in the morning and night?
Please which drugs your wife is taking that makes it too much?
I was told to buy Just folic acid tablet (very tiny in size) and blood capsule.
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by MicroBox: 3:46am On May 12, 2017
OP I thing four month is too early to stop taking milk and milo. My mum advice my preggy wife to stop taking milk and milo if she get to six month.
Fresh fish and fruits will be better.
Re: Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? by DhcLtd: 7:03am On May 14, 2017
Are you in need of any of these domestic staff? Executive Drivers, House Maids, Cleaners, Cooks, Care Givers, Errand Officer, Laundry attendants, gardeners? Look no further because Domestic Help Company Nigeria is here to offer you the best services at an affordable cost. We post anywhere within and outside Nigeria. What are you waiting for? Call Now! 09063340080

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.