Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64494 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2016
RVBC:

I pity you! Its northwest jaree... Olodo
lol....oya on a serious note....na south west or north west
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

akuko mberede!.....hapum aka....gawara onwe gi....
make I make small guy firstwink
nne aghotaghi zi m o, kedu nke bu 'small guy'.
Omalicha, o ga bu ife togburu onwe ya ma i nye m ohere ima gi ofuma,just obere ohere ana akpo chance na bekee.
Ur pix na agbazi m ara
ur lips na anya gi n' eko zi m oo wink
Nne eeh, what more could a nigga ask 4 wink wink
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Whatever mehn! undecided
LMAO cheesy
kwakwakwakwakwa

make sure you go to church tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Opoki(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

oh!...my luck somwere?...u re nt d only Yoruba guy abi?...why are u dis serious abt dis as if am coming for u.....abeg swerve I MUST marry a Yoruba guy....case close!grin
tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by cristweeezy(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2016
DharmyYinks:

How dem be?? undecided
pele
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by popcykaylah(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

You'll soon pack back crying. undecided

And besides which part of the south are you packing to?
you think say them be woman beaters like ipob?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

I shouldn't be replying a lunatic... cos its useless replying a dead being......I never wanted to reply a frustrated fool till u made mention of my dad....buh I wont insult ur dad tho,cos I got a lota respect for d elderly...go get some manners boy,at least for d elderly or else u will perish like a chicken!....gud day!

Little girl,shut the fùck up!

Your mates are preparing for the upcoming JAMB which is next month and you are here whiling away your time on the Internet looking for a sugar daddy that will take your virginity away.

You are nothing but hapless fool. May the God of Thunder strike your body with epilepsy this minute.

You accursed ogbanje that came to the world 9 fùcking times. Your mother had to be fùcked by the village goats at the market square so you could not go back to your fellow ogbanje a after being born.

How dare you hop on my lane like that.

Now go and open your books little girl. I seriously wonder how you will pass when you cannot construct simple sentences. You are the definition of a zoological investment.

Dyslexic dimwit with the IQ of a lint. Fùck off my mentions for good cos the next time you quote me I'm going to leave you emotionally and psychologically scarred for the rest of your e-life.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by anigbajumo(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

you must be vewi silly!....didn't I mention dat it was a mistake,didn't I mention dat it was normally used here to d extent dat I got to forget d real spelling of it?.....I knw its a slang used by d Ibos against d yorubas buh due to d frequent use of it,av gotten to forget d real spelling....

gerrarahia joor!.....mtsheeeeeeew

Bae,stop the lie.Actually am highly disappointed in you,coz I cnt bliv dis can come from you.Dnt do dat again oooo??
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by EmmyDe25(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
Beware of the #YorubaDemons.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Little girl,shut the fùck up!

Your mates are preparing for the upcoming JAMB which is next month and you are here whiling away your time on the Internet looking for a sugar daddy that will take your virginity away.

You are nothing but hapless fool. May the God of Thunder strike your body with epilepsy this minute.

You accursed ogbanje that came to the world 9 fùcking times. Your mother had to be fùcked by the village goats at the market square so you could not go back to your fellow ogbanje a after being born.

How dare you hop on my lane like that.

Now go and open your books little girl. I seriously wonder how you will pass when you cannot construct simple sentences. You are the definition of a zoological investment.

Dyslexic dimwit with the IQ of a lint. Fùck off my mentions for good cos the next time you quote me I'm going to leave you emotionally and psychologically scarred for the rest of your e-life.

Nonsense! undecided

well fanx for insulting my parents....u can go now,am done talking with u....fanx ones more!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

well fanx for insulting my parents....u can go now,am done talking with u....fanx ones more!
it's "THANKS". undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
I love phillipino women too because they re elegant & sexy. U re a magnificent cutty.

Hahahahaha...tnxx..hi 5 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bae,stop the lie.Actually am highly disappointed in you,coz I cnt bliv dis can come from you.Dnt do dat again oooo??
embarassedbuh dats d truth!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

it's "THANKS". undecided

warever.....why not pour all ur insults on me and me alone,why bringing d most precious people in my life to dis?....never to worry.....thanks!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tpiar: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Beware of me #I am a Demon
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tpiar: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!

Do you mind editing your post to remove Yoruba from it?

I see no reason for the level of insults on Yoruba just because you made a post about whatever.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
tpiar:

Do you mind editing your post to remove Yoruba from it?

I see no reason for the level of insults just because you made a post about whatever.

I don't really get u....wat do u mean pls
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Lamanii(f): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hapuya:
Tunde Demuren assembling Yoruba Boyz for one last siege! grin
wooow! Wonderful outfit+nice photo-shoot. Yorubas are good in picking traditional wears :p
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Lamanii(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
domopps:
Really dope picture!

Proud to be a Yoruba....... Ain't you?

Cheeeers
I am #proudlyYoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
you aint never lied playa playa from the himalaya. oh you with the crew ? getting ready for the club sippin on sumn ? lol. bro i seen that pic of wale, its somewhere on the frontpage. like seriously he wore a skull cap to a wedding where everyone was in agbada and looking traditionally corporate ? sup with that crazy nigga though lol grin

Lmao @ "playa playa from the Himalaya" - Oduduwa defo had the juice. My nyggah.

Oi, you need to come to Ld one of these days...I wanna show you how we roll. You need when you hit west and the whole shob is loaded with bagga Pecky dons in there, with everyone on 2chains like 2 chains popping champaz and that. Don't worry, when you're around me - you're safe, you get me?

Wale is a real G...that's my nyggah. grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ "playa playa from the Himalaya" - Oduduwa defo had the juice. My nyggah.

Oi, you need to come to Ld one of these days...I wanna show you how we roll. You need when you hit west and the whole shob is loaded with bagga Pecky dons in there, with everyone on 2chains like 2 chains popping champaz and that. Don't worry, when you're around me - you're safe, you get me?

Wale is a real G...that's my nyggah. grin
am there. if i am still in england by summer. i strongly doubt it though. i wanna enter las gidi bruv. the home of the brave. finna go regulate some thangs out there. but we shall see. will definitely be a blast hanging out with you and the crew. its a promise - if i am still here by spring and summer - i will definitely come holla at yall. wink grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by noblegrex: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

grin
yes bae.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
am there. if i am still in england by summer. i strongly doubt it though. i wanna enter las gidi bruv. the home of the brave. finna go regulate some thangs out there. but we shall see. will definitely be a blast hanging out with you and the crew. its a promise - if i am still here by spring and summer - i will definitely come holla at yall. wink grin
Finna hanging in Lasgidi since 2012.

Kontinu tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:

What's gwaning in the big Lagos? If there's money dropping there enough to buy a flat at Eko Atlantic - bring me in. grin

I can bring the vibe to Lagos - Ld to Las gidi with the whole crew. grin

Make sure you jam to this till you to go.....................in the 15th with my bro yeah, Lagos, I wanna come home............. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPVGq0pvatI
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...tnxx..hi 5 grin grin grin
Urw re u on twitter?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
seaga:

Still considering leaving your bf, from the way you sound he must be yoruba and you must be ibo.Do you know you made a self contradictory. Besides you only unconsciously supported that guy's statement.
You said your ibo brothers ain't romantic, you said its money they can make,exactly what the Op meant.My dear you just attested to the Ops statements, furthermore you re dating one, which is cool kiss and buttress his point, you are a proof. You just don't know why you are all around him despite ...my dear you love that man stay with him.I like igbo ladies myself you guys sweep me off...with your native delicacies and so much more wink
Sometimes you have to let go of someone,not cos u don't care but they don't just care about things that really matter! Sex is not everything. A woman needs more and that is why women cheat on their partners. And I,being the decent Lady I am, would rather break up than cheat. As the saying goes,better late than never.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove:

Finna hanging in Lasgidi since 2012.

Kontinu tongue
man proposes God disposes undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
man proposes God disposes undecided
True. Well bruv finna roll oi peckham woreffa woreffa

These slangs you and shymmex are exchanging is very facinating

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shymm3x:

What's gwaning in the big Lagos? If there's money dropping there enough to buy a flat at Eko Atlantic - bring me in. grin

I can bring the vibe to Lagos - Ld to Las gidi with the whole crew. grin

Make sure you jam to this till you to go.....................in the 15th with my bro yeah, Lagos, I wanna come home............. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPVGq0pvatI
no doubt bro if i can create an avenue there of course i am going to get real niggas to port in . las gidi is finna be the future new york of the future kinda like how timbucktu was the new york of the past and alexandria in ancient egypt was the new york of the past. the pendulum is swinging back again to the african continent. las gidi finna be the cradle of civilization for the whole world real soon. am tryna port there before it blows up. you get me bruv. yeah i will check that music out. see what the nigga is saying lol grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove:

True. Well bruv finna roll oi peckham woreffa woreffa

These slangs you and shymmex are exchanging is very facinating
brixton and peckham and camberwell tinz mate grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
brixton and peckham and camberwell tinz mate grin
Doesn't sound like English language grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta Weds Lizzie Berry (Photos) / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.