Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64500 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dexema:
but the problem with the USA is quite funny, it seems they have more offenders than their criminal justice /correctional system can accommodate. those dudes could be out in no time.
its a sick twisted country which is why it produces sick twisted people. thats all there is to it
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Imagine.... Telling us that he's being sincere...

Maybe he was born and bred in d north... What does he really knw abt igbo?
He's a fake igbo.
Arrant nonsense!!! grin
is it not funny how alotta folks be forming igbotic these days.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Dexema(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
repogirl:
A wonderful IGBO husband. grin, that's the secret, seriously.
madam the madam, I dey feel you joor, people need to be like you more regarding love and marriage. husband na husband even if he's from syria or guyana.
how are your "troops"?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Opoki(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
On behalf of Yoruba men and Yuzedo, we solemnly decline, Kindly try Far North.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Dexema(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
its a sick twisted country which is why it produces sick twisted people. thats all there is to it
Very true, I believe the problem with the usa is that they are too liberal and accept a lot of stuff, I was doing a little research on Gun control, the second amendment and the likes and I was shocked to find out that military grade automatic weapons are available for public purchase....wtf.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dexema:
Very true, I believe the problem with the usa is that they are too liberal and accept a lot of stuff, I was doing a little research on Gun control, the second amendment and the likes and I was shocked to find out that military grade automatic weapons are available for public purchase....wtf.
yeah you can buy those in the supermarket. a place called walmart. sick country. very overrated if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Bre(f): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
omotogoodo:

Una don't start Abi?
I be Yoruba, I avoid comments that ignites tribal e-war
Learn from me. shotigbo?

I like your style. Maturity never goes out of style.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aare2050:

where u like to go first?

ondo state

ekiti state

osun state

Ogun state

Oyo state

and

Lagos state

all of d listed....so far nah Yoruba land....I gat no problmwink
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
0luwasean:

We dey wait you for west! That "south" not convincing enough. Hehe!
lol....no problem....
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Opoki:

On behalf of Yoruba men and Yuzedo, we solemnly decline, Kindly try Far North.

embarassed.....u don't wish me well abi?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Aare2050(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

all of d listed....so far nah Yoruba land....I gat no problmwink

kisssssssssssss
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

nne hapu ihe ndia, let bygones be bygones grin wink lol...i gbahalugo m? m gwa, gwa m ihe m ga eme ka obi soo go uso cheesy cheesy #asa mara abuba! wink
akuko mberede!.....hapum aka....gawara onwe gi.... make I make small guy firstwink
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dexema:

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course what do you expect from an unrefined,psychopathic slowpoke who is yet to pass JAMB.

I won't waste my words on you tonight. Go and sleep little girl,it's past your bedtime and your constant display of brain leakage is beginning to affect my network connection.

So long,little cretin. smiley

am yet to write jamb,I concur.... atleast better Dan an idiot!.....just spewing trash...won't exchange words wif u any more....stay outa my mention....silly being!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by repogirl(f): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by repogirl(f): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dexema:
madam the madam, I dey feel you joor, people need to be like you more regarding love and marriage. husband na husband even if he's from syria or guyana.
how are your "troops"?
lol, dem dey o,they are very fine. Thanks.

Husband na husband but emm,Syria? Hmm, no comment. grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

am yet to write jamb,I concur.... atleast better Dan an idiot!.....just spewing trash...won't exchange words wif u any more....stay outa my mention....silly being!

You! that descended from the line of imbecilíc ancestors is the idíot.

May the gods in your eastern village bless your virgin pussÿ with maggots and may Ebola and chlamydia be the only inheritance you'll get from your drunken father.

Bastard she-goat of a thousand dyslexic hyenas! undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by kenoz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Mekzmoney(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Like seriously grin
wtfCode:

is it not funny how alotta folks be forming igbotic these days.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Opoki(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

embarassed.....u don't wish me well abi?
You fall in love with our men because of their swag, isn't it wink?

If yes, try your luck somewhere else. tongue.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.
Wow I finally found a good person with a wonderful IQ who has made nairaland meaningful to me again. God bless you dear. to all, say no to tribalism, it doesn't solve anything instead it breeds hatred and hatred causes pain. One love.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Wow I finally found a good person with a wonderful IQ who has made nairaland meaningful to me again. God bless you dear. to all, say no to tribalism, it doesn't solve anything instead it breeds hatred and hatred causes pain. One love.

Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by RVBC: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

lol...see who dey correct person....na southwest jare.....Mr itooknow!

I pity you! Its northwest jaree... Olodo
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.
Sorry but that's a big,fat lie! My Igbo brothers may not be romantic but at least they are more hardworking and take their reaponsiblities as men seriously aka providing for their families! Most yoruba men are unfaithful! Except the virgins of course! Na the married ones even cheat pass! I am even still considering leaving my boyfriend cos He has married friends who cheat! Only a lady can attest to this and as I am one and you are not........ lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

sad

You got to admit she is a natural
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 5:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sorry but that's a big,fat lie! My Igbo brothers may not be romantic but at least they are more hardworking and take their reaponsiblities as men seriously aka providing for their families! Most yoruba men are unfaithful! Except the virgins of course! Na the married ones even cheat pass! I am even still considering leaving my boyfriend cos He has married friends who cheat! Only a lady can attest to this and as I am one and you are not........ lipsrsealed

Still considering leaving your bf, from the way you sound he must be yoruba and you must be ibo.Do you know you made a self contradictory. Besides you only unconsciously supported that guy's statement.
You said your ibo brothers ain't romantic, you said its money they can make,exactly what the Op meant.My dear you just attested to the Ops statements, furthermore you re dating one, which is cool kiss and buttress his point, you are a proof. You just don't know why you are all around him despite ...my dear you love that man stay with him.I like igbo ladies myself you guys sweep me off...with your native delicacies and so much more wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

That guy is a bigot

On the contrary, very much the opposite
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Yoruba men got really good taste in choosing colors..
I love phillipino women too because they re elegant & sexy. U re a magnificent cutty.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by mofy1(f): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
See as them be selfsadsadsad
Hater's. May Amadioha deliver u. Amen
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

You! that descended from the line of imbecilíc ancestors is the idíot.

May the gods in your eastern village bless your virgin pussÿ with maggots and may Ebola and chlamydia be the only inheritance you'll get from your drunken father.

Bastard she-goat of a thousand dyslexic hyenas! undecided

I shouldn't be replying a lunatic... cos its useless replying a dead being......I never wanted to reply a frustrated fool till u made mention of my dad....buh I wont insult ur dad tho,cos I got a lota respect for d elderly...go get some manners boy,at least for d elderly or else u will perish like a chicken!....gud day!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Opoki:

oh!...my luck somwere?...u re nt d only Yoruba guy abi?...why are u dis serious abt dis as if am coming for u.....well swerve I MUST marry a Yoruba guy....case close!grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Opoki:

oh!...my luck somwere?...u re nt d only Yoruba guy abi?...why are u dis serious abt dis as if am coming for u.....abeg swerve I MUST marry a Yoruba guy....case close!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.