Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64497 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove:

Doesn't sound like English language grin
it isnt. its yardie speak tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tpiar: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

I don't really get u....wat do u mean pls

Remove Yoruba from your post or remove the post itself.

Who you would like to marry is no concern of anybody here.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
tpiar:

Remove Yoruba from your post or remove the post itself.

Who you would like to marry is no concern of anybody here.

I thought its a law here dat we are solely responsible for whatever we post or upload here?....now why are u poke nosing in my affair....I never mentioned ur name,did I

and by d way,we're is ur sense of humour
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Shymm3x: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
sukkot:
no doubt bro if i can create an avenue there of course i am going to get real niggas to port in . las gidi is finna be the future new york of the future kinda like how timbucktu was the new york of the past and alexandria in ancient egypt was the new york of the past. the pendulum is swinging back again to the african continent. las gidi finna be the cradle of civilization for the whole world real soon. am tryna port there before it blows up. you get me bruv. yeah i will check that music out. see what the nigga is saying lol grin

I hear that stil.

Shout me when there's money out there to be picked - future is long, a hustler only goes where the peez dropeth, you get me? grin

Lagos shouldn't be like New York cos New York is the capital of giant rats and naija yellow cab drivers. Unless you wanna get the pied piper to bring the giant rats in, with all naija folks driving yellow cabs everywhere. grin grin Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Dubai should be the target. grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sweetgala(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
tommychow:

64?! You must be joking lol. Presently in this declining economy, any man with more than two is digging early grave.

Exactly, yoruba men differ from Igbo men when it comes to career goals. Igbo men focus on the money before finding his light-skinned beauty queen. Yoruba men get too distracted with woman drama. Doing all the orobos and lekpas he comes by, no taste at all. Sad!

My grandfather was very wealthy and took care of all children and grandkids and even 35 years after the grandkids are still enjoying the fruits of his labour.

Your second paragraph I can't agree with, I've just stated that men in SW are more inclined towards a big family especially if the money is there , the reason Igbo men may not marry more than a wife is attributed to the cost of marriage they are as promiscuous.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sometimes you have to let go of someone,not cos u don't care but they don't just care about things that really matter! Sex is not everything. A woman needs more and that is why women cheat on their partners. And I,being the decent Lady I am, would rather break up than cheat. As the saying goes,better late than never.

Yes I agree, it's better you break than cheat, that's decency. But that been said,my colleagues at work all married and cheat on their wives but sincerely I am not going to end up like them, even though we hangout.So what are the things missing, don't worry your secret is safe with me...
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
seaga:

Yes I agree, it's better you break than cheat, that's decency. But that been said,my colleagues at work all married and cheat on their wives but sincerely I am not going to end up like them, even though we hangout.So what are the things missing, don't worry your secret is safe with me...
Guess you have never heard of the saying: ' show me ur friends and I will tell you who you are.'
I will send u a pm later though or u can contact me via my blog. If ur smart, that is.. cool
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

I thought its a law here dat we are solely responsible for whatever we post or upload here?....now why are u poke nosing in my affair....I never mentioned ur name,did I

Dont mind anyone bugging you,expressed yourself already.They either deal with it or.....
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Guess you have never heard of the saying: ' show me ur friends and I will tell you who you are.'
I will send u a pm later though or u can contact me via my blog. If ur smart, that is.. cool

To everyone quote there is always a contradictory one.
There are always exceptions...
Already been to your blog. ..found a particular gist....the 7 year model
I am going to act as if I didn't read your last sentence angry.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
seaga:

To everyone quote there is always a contradictory one.
There are always exceptions...
Already been to your blog. ..found a particular gist....the 7 year model
I am going to act as if I didn't read your last sentence angry.
Hmmmmm. If you can contact me directly through my blog,then you are smart! Yes,I talk am! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sam90s(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks cool
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d west!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tpiar: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

like i said, remove Yoruba from your post.

you have seen the number of insults which followed it and you are also aware of the hashtag calling Yoruba males demons, in view of all these, stop making unnecessary jokes.

Nobody is particularly interested in who or where you decide to marry, so no need to hype yourself.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
tpiar:

like i said, remove Yoruba from your post.

you have seen the number of insults which followed it and you are also aware of the hashtag calling Yoruba males demons, in view of all these, stop making unnecessary jokes.

Nobody is particularly interested in who or where you decide to marry, so no need to hype yourself.

oh!....becos of wat people fink?....so if ur tribe is been insulted,u will den try to deny ur tribe?...my dear grow up OK!

I ain't changing dat....I love Yoruba men and dats final!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by seaga: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Hmmmmm. If you can contact me directly through my blog,then you are smart! Yes,I talk am! grin

I will pass,but thank you.Stick with your first option if you want to talk. ..
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shymm3x:

I hear that stil.

Shout me when there's money out there to be picked - future is long, a hustler only goes where the peez dropeth, you get me? grin

Lagos shouldn't be like New York cos New York is the capital of giant rats and naija yellow cab drivers. Unless you wanna get the pied piper to bring the giant rats in, with all naija folks driving yellow cabs everywhere. grin grin Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Dubai should be the target. grin
hmmm thats a stretch, niggaz are born rowdy so we cant re-create shanghai or hong kong or dubai. niggaz in naija got the spirit of new yorkers. very rowdy and uncouth. so we can carve out manhattan with the mindset of the people we have. we already got the giant rats and the cabs everywhere lol grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Bigtoto(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
refiner:

whichever way....so far marry dey dere..na desame thing!
not so ooh!!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Bigtoto(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
wtfCode:

heheheheehe...nigga what!!
c'mon, why using female moniker nah?
u wan do transgender?

Anyway, pass me the contact. wink
wtf!!!!!... Code grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by villavic(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
my face is white?shockedshocked
says your dp not me
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bigtoto:
wtf!!!!!... Code grin
Bigtoto...is this the contact i asked for? This ur moniker is wrong!! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by mare23ayo(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d west!
Don't look any further, I gat you!!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tabithababy(f): 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
See as them be selfsadsadsad
. Is that a brazillian weavon please?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by company500: 6:34pm On May 30, 2016
hey guys checkout this very interesting article of Linda Ikeji on nairaland.
You must read this article by clicking on the link below
www.nairaland.com/3136090/kemi-omololu-reveals-linda-ikejis
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
tabithababy:
. Is that a brazillian weavon please?
No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.