Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64498 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I agree, most Igbo men tend to have a high affinity for money, but I don't agree that they are aggressive.

Yes, Yorubas are hospitable and their men tend to be romantic, but I don't think it's right to refer to another tribe as shameless.
Oh you are now cautioning him, meanwhile have u forgotten you are the one who gave him the stepping stone with ur myopic views, people should get their facts right before saying things, looking for money is not an igbo thing only so you people better have a rethink,

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
see them,wolves in sheep clothing angry
#spits #tufia

quote me and burn undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
shizzy7:
You dey feel the swag abi

I fit arrange one for you ooo..
cheesycheesycheesycheesy i need the one in yellow attirewink
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Vikky014(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe involved.
must evrything be about igbo and yoruba y cant u just comment by praising ur yoruba tribe wtout lumping igbo men to your post na waoh

BY the way nice outfit they look cute

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

Judging by what you post anytime I see your comments on a thread? It is obvious that you are a "supremely pained hater"!

Try to stop being bitter! The niggas are looking frosh and the picture is dope!

**spits on the haters large oblong skull**
must you quote me?you avoid those you dnt like or those you feel are pained haterz like plaquewinkwink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe involved.
you are herby ban from coming into ibo land.
signed by the elders and sealed by the king

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Maxi112: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

baba! NA u first start the e-war oh... okay nah! continue
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
are u this dumb?i told u to face ur studies and leave romance for nw,my dear the WEST is where the yorubas are from
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

#spits #tufia

ur pain is so glaring from here,yoruba guys don do u strong thing o.,learn to appreciate a good thing when u see one..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You'll soon pack back crying. undecided

And besides which part of the south are you packing to?

y should I cry back home?....I won't dey are loving people.....

South West of cossmiley.....are u nt from Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
kekakuz:

South what
South West!grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Oh you are now cautioning him, meanwhile have u forgotten you are the one who gave him the stepping stone with ur myopic views, people should get their facts right before saying things, looking for money is not an igbo thing only so you people better have a rethink,

My views weren't myopic. A myopic view doesn't have an evidencial backing. Mind did. I have lived among Igbos and I have lived among Yorubas. And I didn't actually say all Igbo men, I said majority of Igbo men.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Poor ass niggas..If na to buy cloth of 1million naira, dem go sabi...But drop food money for their wife..Na lie; till the babe go begin chase men outside to feed the kids...Awon oniranu sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

abeg go to the west, thats where they're.
onye ana azo ndu puta o na eme na oka onye na azo ya mali ife...aturu! angry undecided

anumanu....onwe ihe gbasara gi?..,..ga noru ana joor!
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by refiner(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
are u this dumb?i told u to face ur studies and leave romance for nw,my dear the WEST is where the yorubas are from

embarassed
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

My views weren't myopic. A myopic doesn't have an evidencial backing. Mind did. I have lived among Igbos and I have lived among Yorubas. And I didn't actually say all, Igbo men, I said majority of Igbo men.

Webs dictionary = myopic (a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something)
You got it super wrong by even saying majority, it shows you don't know the Igbos, other tribes uses the igbo marriage as a case studying the for blessed, loving and peaceful marriages, where the man provides for the family and the woman supports. I guess you were watching from the back of TV, lol hope no offence giving,

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

y should I cry back home?....I won't dey are loving people.....

South West of cossmiley.....are u nt from Yoruba
"South West" right?

Can you see how much of a redundant tribal bigot you are?

Please remain in your Igbo land,Yoruba guys don't need girls who are tribalists. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

anumanu....onwe ihe gbasara gi?..,..ga noru ana joor!

hehehehe...ewu grin
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
yoruba is where it at. awon ti oduduwa ni yen

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Judeblade24(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hehehehe.....am a proud yorubaite.......?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
See as them balance well

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by absoluteSuccess: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yoruba boys rock.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
wink wink proudly one
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=18pt]I see masquerades and some are even wearing sunglasses like clowns.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

#spits #tufia

You are also a bigot? undecided
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!
Abeg, are u a northerner?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I have hardly seen an igbo man beating his wife, but a Yoruba men beating their wife I see a lot, and besides I don't do stereotyping, but if you could conclude that they are more romantic, I seriously disagree with u,
in texas alone about 100 igbo men have killed thier wives in anger. come on now. stop lying.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yeah I love yoruba people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by lamps4blues: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

abeg go to the west, thats where they're.
onye ana azo ndu puta o na eme na oka onye na azo ya mali ife...aturu! angry undecided

LOL...Guy u harsh...
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Pennsylvania: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
in texas alone about 100 igbo men have killed thier wives in anger. come on now. stop lying.

Like seriously? And where did you get that stats from?
Yoruba men are hardly romantic, always living apart from their wives. You hardly see that happening in Igbo marriages

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Since i lack the ability to dress super cool i might consult these guys/dudes to help me out ooo.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
lamps4blues:

LOL...Guy u harsh...

the babe dey confused...probably high on watery sperm undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.