Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) (64495 Views)

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Davido Dancing With His Father At His Sister's Wedding -- ( Pic / Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Webs dictionary = myopic (a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something)
You got it super wrong by even saying majority, it shows you don't know the Igbos, other tribes uses the igbo marriage as a case studying the for blessed, loving and peaceful marriages, where the man provides for the family and the woman supports. I guess you were watching from the back of TV, lol hope no offence giving,

For you to discern the nature of something, you should first have an evidence or authoritative reference. I provided evidence to back up my claim, which means my opinion obeyed the laws of discernment, and going my the dictionary definition of "Myopic" which you presented, I think it's right to say that my opinion isn't a myopic one.

I think you are missing the point here. I am not talking about which marriages last long or who are better husbands. I am actually talking about which is more "Romantic" than the other. First understand the true meaning of Romanticism. Being romantic is different from providing for your wife and family.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by tommychow(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.

Yoruba are very very polygamous minded. It's mainly due to the facts you pointed out. They have game and they wanna win all the hearts they can, rock every cooch they can. Trust me, the stigma of yoruba men being philanderers is largely true. Every tribe has their flaws I guess.

This is coming from a yoruba guy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
omotogoodo:

Una don't start Abi?
I be Yoruba, I avoid comments that ignites tribal e-war
Learn from me. shotigbo?

My brother, I tire o. In the first place, how do we know that all the men there are Yorubas? Friends of the groom are not necessarily his kinsmen. Those guys could come from anywhere in naija. Tufiakwa! We are too tribalistic as a nation. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Bigtoto(f): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin Yoruba men got really good taste in choosing colors..
true oh! They go for beautiful CUNTinent depending on the colour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by vault(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
they say we break hearts....... it still flush themselves towards us undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Like seriously? And where did you get that stats from?
Yoruba men are hardly romantic, always living apart from their wives. You hardly see that happening in Igbo marriages
if you want all the cases let me know i will post them here. i went through a phase where i was collecting data on nigerian men who kill their wives in america. this is usually the story. the igbo man goes to village to bring wife. he is a cab driver in america. he sends her to school in america to become a nurse. she becomes a nurse and starts earning heavy money and her yanga starts. igbo man vex and knife am to death or shoot her to death. its an epidemic in texas.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by winkmart: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!

WRONG WAY

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Aare2050(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
I love Yoruba men....I fink I will marry from dere..... *starts packing my luggages*...on my way to d south!

nne come back
u don miss road
no be south
na west Yoruba boys dey
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Bigtoto(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
hmmm! If you luv your heart and your CUNTinent then please reason iPod boys.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Blackops(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dem dey rep us #WedemYorubaboys

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by M4gunners: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:
Majority of Yoruba men know how to love a woman and show her love. If a Yoruba man loves his woman, he would treat her like a queen. Yoruba men are romantic. That's why you still see poor Yoruba men with loyal wives.

Majority of Igbo men aren't really romantic. Most of them think they are, but they actually aren't. They believe being romantic is by spending money on a woman, rather than showing her affection.
The average Igbo man would first acquire all the wealth he can acquire before thinking of going into a serious relationship, especially one aimed at marriage, because he believes that money is the most essential thing in a relationship, and that's a wrong notion.

And before people start calling me a tribal bigot, I am actually Igbo, but I always try as much as possible to always uphold the truth, irrespective of the tribe(s) involved.
Ok kontinu.You can only fool the people who will belive you.You read from this forum how Nigerians get divorce almost everyday? Which tribe are always divorcing most? No Nigerian woman want to eat your romance . At least not this generation of blackberry.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by White007(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

Why must you bring tribe into this? Why can't you just stay on topic instead of yearning opaks on how Yoruba are the most romantic and all.

Since you wanna go that route, can you kindly show us the survey you did to arrive with Yoruba being the most romantic ?

We are waiting...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by northvietnam(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

I agree, most Igbo men tend to have a high affinity for money, but I don't agree that they are aggressive.

Yes, Yorubas are hospitable and their men tend to be romantic, but I don't think it's right to refer to another tribe as shameless.

Well Done , so you think by posting or soft talking about these westerners will make them see you as a saint.

Are you even sure you are from across the Niger ??........

these people that if we sneeze wahala,
if we keep quite too trouble ...

We no go drink water rest for them.

well that's what they do best. heavily mouthed.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
in texas alone about 100 igbo men have killed thier wives in anger. come on now. stop lying.
bullshitt bro.
anyway, is that what u do over there, conducting census on every igbo guy in texas...c'mon son!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by awesomeboi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=wtfCode post=42469937] the babe dey confused...probably high on watery sperm rubbish
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sukkot: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
wtfCode:

bullshitt bro.
anyway, is that what u do over there, conducting census on every igbo guy ...c'mon son!
not igbo guys but nigerians as a whole. i was collecting the data on nigerians who kill their wives in america. just so happens that like 98 were igbo and 2 were yoruba. no hausa

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Wizprodigy: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

My views weren't myopic. A myopic doesn't have an evidencial backing. Mind did. I have lived among Igbos and I have lived among Yorubas. And I didn't actually say all Igbo men, I said majority of Igbo men.
Expanciate pls. Becuz that statement alone clearly defines that you are neither igbo nor yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sweetgala(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
omotogoodo:

Una don't start Abi?
I be Yoruba, I avoid comments that ignites tribal e-war
Learn from me. shotigbo?

The man just stated what is the truth in a social and relative context. It is common knowledge that many Igbo men are enterprising and therefore would aim to acquire wealth before thinking about women. All those young boys training in Alaba etc those future millionaires are so focused on success they ignore such things as companionship and a steady relationship.

When money comes they go for the most beautiful girl available, ego is never a problem

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by ElekeNtioba: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

speak for yourself. You have very little knowledge of Igbos if at all u ar one. Igbos prefer making money before getting married NOT before entering relationships. Who told you there are no 'poor' igbo men who are stillwith their wives??

Stop displaying ur narrow-mindedness. If you are not romantic there are millions of Igbo men out there who are.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by olayiwolaay(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
#weRock

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dckng16(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Decker:

U re so on point. U score 150/100

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by RVBC: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

ignorance eyah! you dont know that yoruba are located in the north not south! kai

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bigtoto:
hmmm! If you luv your heart and your CUNTinent then please reason iPod boys.
when do i start loving u officially?
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sweetgala(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
you are herby ban from coming into ibo land.
signed by the elders and sealed by the king

Which king, how many communities in Igboland have a royal lineage.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sirhamilton(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

You should be going West hon
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

my dear pls be specific o. tell the driver say na southwest u dey go o before you miss road. lol.
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
if you want all the cases let me know i will post them here. i went through a phase where i was collecting data on nigerian men who kill their wives in america. this is usually the story. the igbo man goes to village to bring wife. he is a cab driver in america. he sends her to school in america to become a nurse. she becomes a nurse and starts earning heavy money and her yanga starts. igbo man vex and knife am to death or shoot her to death. its an epidemic in texas.

undecided undecided what a bunch of moronic hogwash. Your posts are filled with generalisations and bias.

Please don't let your hatred for igbos prevent you from being objective and reasoning like a normal human being. It really annoys me when people speak from their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by Tonia500(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
yorubà men are the best juST like olowo ori mi

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by wtfCode: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
not igbo guys but nigerians as a whole. i was collecting the data on nigerians who kill their wives in america. just so happens that like 98 were igbo and 2 were yoruba. no hausa
did u visited those men to know if they are really igbo men...dont kill our hustle bro
make amadioha no punish u...jhast saying
Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by dckng16(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Reason why most IBO guys prefer making money before getting married is because they want to be able to cater for their family.

Take good care of their wife and children,

Romance or love without money cannot last, it leads to frustration and break up most times.

A responsible husband will do everything possible to provide for d family

As for Yoruba men they more romantic than IBOS. There is no doubt abt dat.

I have witnessed it alot

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by sweetgala(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
tommychow:

Yoruba are very very polygamous minded. It's mainly due to the facts you pointed out. They have game and they wanna win all the hearts they can, rock every cooch they can. Trust me, the stigma of yoruba men being philanderers is largely true. Every tribe has their flaws I guess.

This is coming from a yoruba guy.

A very accurate conclusion, yoruba men are vey promiscuous, it does not remove form their ability to be extremely romantic and living where they want.

It really is a problem because when you start to amass many female companions and ignore your business interests you would be financially reduced and may not be able to satisfy your obligations (children).

I would not advice anyone to have many children, even if you give them everything when you are alive, once you are gone they'll sell and share your will because there are too many divergent interests.

My grandfather had 64, who all lived a life I would be envious of in any millennium

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys At Toolz Wedding (pic) by misspicy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are also a bigot? undecided
LMAO grin
trouble shooting cool
was not,is not,will never be a bigot, my linguistic attribute speaks for me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.