Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19429 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2010
in stock now are iveco eurotech model,toks and need to be sold urgently.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
Do you know that your driver and mechanic play a vital roll in the growth of your transport business??. you should know how competent and technical your mechanic is to be abel to handel vairuos complexes associated with trucks.you should be at least eighty five percent sure of how sincere and commited your driver is to be abel to tell you the truth respecting issues on the road, yes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE IN BALOON SUSPENSION AND SPRING SUSPENSION,HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE GOOD ROAD,YOU WOULD PREFARE BUYING TRUCKS WITH SPRING SUSPENSION.
MOST CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKE SPRING BECOUSE OF IT'S STRENGHT TO CARRY HEAVY LOAD.IT IS LIKELY YOU KNOW THAT BALLOON IS ALSO CONVERTED TO SPRING AS WELL .
HOWEVER YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON THIS.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
hello y'all,

i already have a Mack tractor (double axle) but i need a flat bed with a super axle and spring preferably super 30 with container hooks, i don't mind if it is just a skeleton, but if you have a skeleton that is in very good shape but does not have the kind of spring specified i won't mind seeing it. please call me on 01 8123371 if you got info for me.

thanks
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
uchmann:

hello y'all,

i already have a Mack tractor (double axle) but i need a flat bed with a super axle and spring preferably super 30 with container hooks, i don't mind if it is just a skeleton, but if you have a skeleton that is in very good shape but does not have the kind of spring specified i won't mind seeing it. please call me on 01 8123371 if you got info for me.

thanks
yes uchman, i do have though it dose not have the container hook, but i can provide it, i also do hope that it is 40 foot.08034268618.
TRUCKMAN
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
genuine truck spare parts of all model are right here in stock both new and fairly-used,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
WOULD IT BE OUT OF PLACE TO ASK ALL MY FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS IN NAIRALAND WHO OWN TRUCKS TO BE WARE OF HOW AND WHERE THEY GET THIER SPARE PARTS FOR THIER BEST INTEREST.?
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2010

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2010

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2010
.more pix

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2010
pix

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
These trucks are still there.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
All interested and seriouse buyers should call TRUCKMAN for inspection
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
SORRY GUYs I FOGORT TO POST THE PRICE, if you are there , 3.4m will be good.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2010
good price from you MR ABDULAHI, but it's yet to get there.

STILL ON GROUND.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by damayor(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2010
need a tipper for 2million.please send pix to mayowas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi Damayor.what kind of tipper do need for 2m? nija or toks.and tell us the model and type.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2010
[color=#006600][/color] The Lord said; who of you that want to build a house and dose not first sit down and calculate the expence to see if he can complete it.?
TRUCKMAN said;who of you that want to go into haulage business dose not sit down first and calculate if he has the CASH, I m saying this becouse a lot of friends from NAIRALAND has called asking to buy a truck but it appers that they don't usually check thier porket to see if enough is there for the task.
e.g, if you budget 2m for a truck,it dose not end there,there are other things you probablly would fix to get it right,may be tiers.changing oil, registering, etc.so it goes beyond your 2m.
In effect,what we are saying is that you should CALCULATE to see if you can complete it for truck is for business and not for plasure.
ALL THE BEST MY GUYS,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
do not hesitate to call on as soon as need any TRUCK or spare parts.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
Let me use this opportunity to thank all those that have patronise our company,such as Mr Tunde from maidugry,Mrs Victoria Benin,Mr Abdulkadir from kano,Mr Henry from Ogun,vincent ,p/h.Mr Samuel p/h.okedaloh,p/h.and a host of others i can't remember here.i do hope your truck it still bringing smile to your porkets,wish to see more of you becouse it is better to have one or MORE.

God bless.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
There are newer models of Trucks in the market now,,you may be a bit confused about which one to go for that can give you what you want,, satisfaction,durabillityand value for your money.
Then why not contact more expirenced person on that filed for davice.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
This truck is still here, i need a serious buyer only,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
this truck is going ooooo,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2010
truck spare parts of all model can be supplied to you at your request.so do ask for your genuine truck parts from j,c autos.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
WE HAVE MERCEDES TRUCK TIPPER FOR SALE.
6 TIRES.
6 CYLINDRE
10 TONS
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
MORE MACK, DAF AND IVECO TRUCKS JUST ARRIVED HERE IN LAGOS PORT.
MAKE YOUR REQUEST NOW AT AFFORDABEL PRICE.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2010
more trucks are in stock.spare parts also availabel
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2010
would you like to buy genuine truck spare parts of all model? truckman is there for you.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:52pm On May 17, 2010
Do you know that your driver and mechanic play a vital roll in the growth of your transport business??. you should know how competent and technical your mechanic is to be abel to handel vairuos complexes associated with trucks.you should be at least eighty five percent sure of how sincere and commited your driver is to be abel to tell you the truth respecting issues on the road, yes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:48pm On May 21, 2010
I HAVE THESE TRUCKS FOR SALE, MACK,R MODEL, MACK C,H MODEL SINGEL CABIN,IVECO-190;36, ASK FOR ANY OF THEM AND IT SHALL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA, ALSO THIER SPARE PART ARE AVAILABEL.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
up for sale are some trucks.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE IN BALOON SUSPENSION AND SPRING SUSPENSION,HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE GOOD ROAD,YOU WOULD PREFARE BUYING TRUCKS WITH SPRING SUSPENSION.
MOST CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKE SPRING BECOUSE OF IT'S STRENGHT TO CARRY HEAVY LOAD.IT IS LIKELY YOU KNOW THAT BALLOON IS ALSO CONVERTED TO SPRING AS WELL .
HOWEVER YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON THIS.
GOOD LUCK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.