Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19433 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2010
those trucks are still on ground
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2010
cool
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2010
still here
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2010
all your spare parts are found in our company, so call for yours now.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2010
all your truck spare parts are here in our werehouse
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
truck spare parts of all model can be supplied to you at your request.so do ask for your genuine truck parts from j,c autos.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2010
spare parts of all model of trucks are in stock and can be sent to you any where in nigeria,just call j.c autos for you orders and you can have it.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2010
i just got some funny phone calls from friends in nairaland indicating interest in haulage business but are not quite sure of what they want,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
i will always be ready to satisfy all my costumers in whatever they need, either complete truck or spera parts of all models and makes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
still waiting for any serious buyer on all the trucks
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2010
trucks spare parts are here in stock
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2010
Do you want you spera parts sent toyou any where in nigeria?
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2010
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2010
spare parts of all model of trucks are in stock and can be sent to you any where in nigeria,just call j.c autos for you orders and you can have it.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2010
REQUEST YOUR SPARE PARTS OF ANY KIND OF TRUCKS AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA BY TRUCKMAN,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by oyewole123: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2010
Hello truckman
I took my time reading through your post
i must say they are good, educative and inspiring as well
I am interested in purshasing a mack or DAF CF85 truck head for haulage buisness( preferably 2002 model and above)
I need a reliable one which is road worthy ( not every 3,3 months in mechanic workshop for repair) , with warranty and as you mentioned not costly, how much will this cost me ??
Will appreciate pics sent to me at - akins9898@yahoo.com
Hoping to hear from you soon
Wole
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2010
thanks mr oyewole, i ll send the pix right away.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by oyewole123: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
still expecting it- do include price
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
our discousion next week will be strickly on haulage,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
ON GROUND NOW ARE IVECO TRUCK HEAD.190.36, 190.32.190.42. AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
i will always be ready to satisfy all my costumers in whatever they need, either complete truck or spare parts of all models and makes.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2010
truck head of all model are in stock, man diesel.mack,daf and iveco.also thier spare parts are availabel. call j.c autos for your now at affordable price
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2010
There are newer models of Trucks in the market now,,you may be a bit confused about which one to go for that can give you what you want,, satisfaction,durability and value for your money.
Then why not contact more expirienced person on that filed for advice.
WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2010
THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE IN BALOON SUSPENSION AND SPRING SUSPENSION,HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE GOOD ROADS,YOU MAY PREFARE BUYING TRUCKS WITH SPRING SUSPENSION.
MOST CUSTOMERS ALSO LIKE SPRING BECOUSE OF IT'S STRENGHT TO CARRY HEAVY LOADS.IT IS LIKELY YOU KNOW THAT BALLOON IS ALSO CONVERTED TO SPRING AS WELL BUT YOU SHOULD BE READY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO ACHIVE THAT .
HOWEVER YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON THIS AS YOU STAND TO SHOLDER THE OUT COME.
ALL THE SAME GOOD LUCK.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
i want to thank all those who have shown interest in our truck heads, but i still want to say that your prices are low for our trucks, those who know the worth and value should come up with reasonable price pleas and we will stop at noting in selling it to them.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2010
The head light of your truck is an important part that you should not play with, the reason is because in Nigeria we have big gullies and pot-holes in the name or road, most of our drivers are prone to moving at nights ,and most of truck owners fail to give their truck proper maintenance. there by causing a lot of break down on the road.
Therefore your full light should be in good condition for some accident recoded are as a result of poor lighting and as a driver you discover that you must be straining your eyes to see while moving with poor light at night.
SO TRUCKMAN IS ENCOURAGING ALL TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR TRUCKS HEAD LIGHTS.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by nawah1980(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2010
Truckman, how much is the iveco 190.42 n the 190.36. how old are they? send it to my box now. ehis911@yahoo.com. thanks,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2010
wink cheesy shocked
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2010
yes i do have refrigerated body good once.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2010
just got some funny phone calls from friends in nairaland indicating interest in haulage business but are not quite sure of what they want, why not sit down and think,
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
the price is not ok, why not come up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.