Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (31107 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by missyadorable(f): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
I went to a relationship program today and we were asked to write questions that we wanted to be answered and when the questions started popping up , an intresting topic caught my attention which was about a woman who was raped by 6 men and who unkowingly married one of the men who raped her, the funny thing here is that this guy was aware that he was involved in the rape before he married her, yet he didnt tell her. He claims he raped her when he was still in the world and gave his life to christ before he married her. The problem here is that anytime his wife remembers the incident she reigns curses on the rapists and he feels guilty about it, he doesn't know how to tell her about his ugly past and if it would scatter the marriage.

And what does a man lose when marriage scatters?

Who takes all the blame and shame for a failed marriage no matter the circumstances and cause?

He can tell her,the worst she will do is cry and sulk for a while.Maybe go and tell her Pastor,who will preach forgiveness and "for better for worse" and she will have no choice than to forgive him and go back to "work on her marriage" as that will be the advice of the whole society.Her family esp,her mother will even scold her for not keeping the matter secret wt the "afterall,he married u(removed ur shame)" consolation.

Trust me! This man has nothing to lose except his wife is not a "typical Nigerian"woman

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Sunlad16(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
I went to a relationship program today and we were asked to write questions that we wanted to be answered and when the questions started popping up , an intresting topic caught my attention which was about a woman who was raped by 6 men and who unkowingly married one of the men who raped her, the funny thing here is that this guy was aware that he was involved in the rape before he married her, yet he didnt tell her. He claims he raped her when he was still in the world and gave his life to christ before he married her. The problem here is that anytime his wife remembers the incident she reigns curses on the rapists and he feels guilty about it, he doesn't know how to tell her about his ugly past and if it would scatter the marriage.
grin
Leriebloom:
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by liongirl: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
it is good that he tell her but remember that she will want him to reveal the identity of other rapists which may spell doom.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by missyadorable(f): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
It's better he did not say anything bcox if I happens to be the wife, I will kill him and won't mind going to the prison for it. Six good men? Habah! That's just tooooo bad! I can imagine what she's going through any time she remembers. Forgiveness my foot! I will never forgive him. Some secrets are better kept silent or he's ready to end the marriage because no 'SU' self will forgive him.

And what does a man lose ending a marriage in Nigeria? Huh??
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Sunlad16(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Since u said u are a born again xtian,you should have told your pastor to help your marriage.you dont have any other choice than to pass the message accross to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2016
sonofananimal:
you really don't know what INSULT is, do you?

why bring false story this mourning?

6 guys r APE rarely occur because the rapist do also have a sense of awareness to certain disease and if peradventure it do occur! either that event kill her or one of them must surely kill her.

what's the meaning this! what are you insinuating here!
Its morning dear not mourning and like i said b4 dis is a question that popped up in the program, its not my story so take a chill pill or u can move ur annoyance out of this thread.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by ManTJ1(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Firstly, the must must have told the man (husband) about the rape issue and the man should have you the avenue to tell that wife that he also was involve in a rape scandal and they plead for her forgiveness.

On the other note, supposing another person married her despite been raped and not withdraw or hate for that fact, she should just forgive the husband if he comes begging for forgiveness.

To the woman, she should try to come off the trauma prayerfully n raining curses can not reverse the issues or make her happy. I encourage her to stop raining curses on herself since she and her man are now one.

She also needs to forgive for her to make heaven

The Lords prayer........Matthew 6: 9 -15
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors'' {Matthew 6:12}
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
missyadorable:

And what does a man lose when marriage scatters?

Who takes all the blame and shame for a failed marriage no matter the circumstances and cause?

He can tell her,the worst she will do is cry and sulk for a while.Maybe go and tell her Pastor,who will preach forgiveness and "for better for worse" and she will have no choice than to forgive him and go back to "work on her marriage" as that will be the advice of the whole society.Her family esp,her mother will even scold her for not keeping the matter secret wt the "afterall,he married u(removed ur shame)" consolation.

Trust me! This man has nothing to lose except his wife is not a "typical Nigerian"woman
She could 4giv him bt i doubt if she wld ever 4get the fact that her husband was part of d men who raped her.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by eneres: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2016
He should better shut up and keep that secret between him and his creator. His daily prayer should even be that none of the other guys should start running their mouths. Of all the how many billion people in the world, it is the one you raped that you went and married...you and your friends o. What the heck was he thinking? Is the marriage some sort of penance for his sin? Better shut up and carry your unimaginable secret to the grave
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Damikevin(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:
I think the wise thing to do is for the man to tell his wife the truth. The more he keeps hiding the truth, the more he will be haunted by it. The pain and regret his feeling will only get worse. So it's better he just finds a way to tell her what happened and how he feels about the whole thing.

The wife is indirectly and unknowingly rain curses on her own self, so hiding the truth isn't actually favoring anyone.
E no easy like that oooo! To find out you married the same person who defiled you, she prolly gone stab that man! Them go prolly need Pope and plenty GOs to be present wen his gone tell her!
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

Its morning dear not mourning and like i said b4 dis is a question that popped up in the program, its not my story so take a chill pill or u can move ur annoyance out of this thread.
its before this not b4 dis!

like I said before, fake story won't help you progress in life just because you want ya on front page!

I wonder what ya gaining in this undecided

if this thread is ya father's company I will move out!

PS.... stop watching NAIJA movies.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by missyadorable(f): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

She could 4giv him bt i doubt if she wld ever 4get the fact that her husband was part of d men who raped her.

If she doesn't forget,who is she hurting? HERSELF! What concerns the man?NOTHING
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by grandstar(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

There is a treatment for trauma called EMDR. The lady can get closure after 1 or 2 sessions.

Only snag is that its not available here. There is in South Africa. Its about 25k per session

There is another for trauma called Rapid Response Therapy. Can be conducted over skype or whatsapp. Therapist provides the first 30mins free. If satisfied an hour is $150.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2016
missyadorable:

And what does a man lose ending a marriage in Nigeria? Huh??
Who is talking about that undecided undecided. Are you not a lady undecided. Try what I call 'Empathy' in this woman's situation and I will reply you
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by don4real18(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2016
In their room with the light slightly dimmed and the man putting up fake tears
Wife- Honey, what's wrong
Man makes the tears uncontrollable
Wife- Tell me, I'm your wife... You shouldn't keep things that hurts you to yourself
Husband- I'm sorry
Wife- I don't understand what you are saying.... Sorry for what
Husband- Tell me you will forgive me
Wife- Forgive you for what.. You are making me scared
Husband- You remember that night
Wife- What night?
Man sobs uncontrollably
Wife- Tell me you are trying to say
Husband- You remember that night when you were raped
Wife- I can never forget it but what's this about
Husband- I was part of them
Wife- part of who?.... Say something please
Husband- Please forgive me; Tell me you will forgive me
Wife- I'm tired of this... Just tell me what's bothering you
Husband- That night when you were raped by six men
Man sobs uncontrollably
Wife- Tell me what you want to say
Husband- I was part of them.... I was part of the people that raped you
Wife- Haa
Man goes on his knees and holds wife at her feet
Husband- Please forgive me
Maybe problème will be solved that way

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2016
missyadorable:

If she doesn't forget,who is she hurting? HERSELF! What concerns the man?NOTHING
why are you sounding like this undecided. Are you a man with 'f' in that profile? I can't Blive that a woman will write about rape as you are writing
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by tuna4servi(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Na serious case oooo
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by xolomite(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Thats the prize he has to pay. He should come out clean so as to be free.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2016
bayino:
the husband should kill the remaining five and ask for forgiveness in their funeral. Why are som guys so stupid. Their are places where you can bleep for just 5h so why rape. Nawa ooooh.
Stupid people creating fake stories on rape. Try and be creative

people don't think logically anymore!

6 gang rape HARDLY or nearly impossible to occur!

and once it do occur the victim HARDLY survive that incident.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by amivel(f): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls nairlander,i need help I want to post so people can help my brother recover his lost bag with his international passport with visa on if and some other valuable items that was in the bag.how do I post on a new page.to create a post I mean thanks.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
sonofananimal:

like I said before, fake story won't help you progress in life just because you want ya on front page!

Thank you.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2016
sonofananimal:

Thank you smiley
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Estellar: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
thanks... but one thing have learnt abt women is DAT dey have soft heart, she would definitely get mad at him but later on, she would forgive him... dats if she truly loves him
she would never forgive him. Whatever love there was dies instantly

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by azeecoboy(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2016
adonbilivit....this happens in nollywood

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Akinrogun(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
pls try reading thro again. Btw. i m not a man.
check ur dm on IG
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2016
see sweet film grin

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by monz(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:
I think the wise thing to do is for the man to tell his wife the truth. The more he keeps hiding the truth, the more he will be haunted by it. The pain and regret his feeling will only get worse. So it's better he just finds a way to tell her what happened and how he feels about the whole thing.

The wife is indirectly and unknowingly rain curses on her own self, so hiding the truth isn't actually favoring anyone.
I support this
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Boyooosa(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2016
This lie is very flimsy!

Btw, not creative @Hall! kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nyceguy92: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=Leriebloom post=42506643]

My people say that the voodoo that you are not aware of will not harm you.
Best thing to do is for the husband to get the wife to have a forgiving heart and not talk about it further.

Telling the wife will be the greatest mistake of life.
What is the guarantee that she won't hate him and cause problems in the marriage?

If the wife is happy in the marriage, then let the sleeping dog alone.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by labodinho: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is the lady that pretty?? or it was a gang errrmm tin #clearsthroat# grin

bet wait o.....6 guyz?? she offended amadioha ni

CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by SpencerLewis(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
God (aka onye nwem) must have created around 12 O'clock mid day when the sun is brightest most. Do u know why I say so? Look ur self in the mirror u'll understand better.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by koko2000: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
What's the name of the nollywood movie? sad
You will be surprised at things that are real but looked like Nollywood, stranger things do happen especially when it comes to KARMA!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.