Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (31101 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
SpencerLewis:

God (aka onye nwem) must have created around 12 O'clock mid day when the sun is brightest most. Do u know why I say so? Look ur self in the mirror u'll understand better.
Lolz.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by gbens2000(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Una don start nollywood for here abi.

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Many women have married boyfriends who actually "raped" them.
Rape is when you force someone to have sex with you and if we must say the truth, majority of Nigerian girls and women have been raped by their boyfriends before marriage.
Any boy or man who does not accept your NO and goes on to force you to yield and succumb to him in sex is a rapist. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by pseudonomer: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
HateU2:
It's better he did not say anything bcox if I happens to be the wife, I will kill him and won't mind going to the prison for it. Six good men? Habah! That's just tooooo bad! I can imagine what she's going through any time she remembers. Forgiveness my foot! I will never forgive him. Some secrets are better kept silent or he's ready to end the marriage because no 'SU' self will forgive him.

You don't expect God to forgive you any of your sins either. I know it's hard... but always remember the Lord's prayer, I don't know if you say it "Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
pseudonomer:

You don't expect God to forgive you any of your sins either. I know it's hard... but always remember the Lord's prayer, I don't know if you say it "Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"
You've said it all 'it's hard'. That's what I need
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by cisca4us: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
It mighr be difficult for the man to make dis kind of confession becos he never can tell what will happen after d confession. But he still must confess,
Because as d wife is cursing d rapists its affecting her as well as dia children. Now a woman wouldn't want her children cursed, so she will forgive d man because of her children.

Another thing dat will make her 4give is if d man have been very good to her in d marriage. I mean for a man to rape u, marry u, and still treat u with so much love and respect den u know dat he loves u... #justmytaught#
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by UjSizzle(f): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
The marriage is already scattered. He lied and married a woman he'd hurt in the past without disclosing material information.

2 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by sirjakez(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Estellar:
she would never forgive him. Whatever love there was dies instantly
well u have a good point tho

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by tefund(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
both of them should see a physio therapist
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by spreado(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Philippines movie, i remember watching it on MyTv grin
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by eworm: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
For the man to be involved in the rape and stilll went ahead to marry her was not a wise thing to do, but I believed there was a reason for that.

At this time, the best is to confess. She alll surely forgive him. Everybody have a past

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
I went to a relationship program today and we were asked to write questions that we wanted to be answered and when the questions started popping up , an intresting topic caught my attention which was about a woman who was raped by 6 men and who unkowingly married one of the men who raped her, the funny thing here is that this guy was aware that he was involved in the rape before he married her, yet he didnt tell her. He claims he raped her when he was still in the world and gave his life to christ before he married her. The problem here is that anytime his wife remembers the incident she reigns curses on the rapists and he feels guilty about it, he doesn't know how to tell her about his ugly past and if it would scatter the marriage.
It would have been better if you were the man. It would allow us to ask one or two questions to have enough information before we air our views.

Nonetheless my opinion goes as follows: Truth is sometimes bitter, but a hidden truth that is later discovered becomes deadly. Nothing garantees him that the wife may not find out, one day or the other. In my village they say, a Lie has small legs. I'm told there's an igbo proverb that says The belly of a woman can't be hidden with a wrapper.

So she may later on discover the Truth. And even if she doesn't, the conscience of the man is in hell. That may gradually affect his love for her, and even his sexual performances due to remorse. And since women are very intuitive, she may realize at some point there is something wrong.

Besides, there is no amount of prayer and blood of Jesus that can replace asking for forgiveness when you have wronged your fellow human being. Prayer is not a shortcut to sincerity and repentance. Everyone has the responsibility to ask for forgiveness to the one he has offended, or bear the responsibilities/consequences of his actions. Whatever you sow, that you shall reap in multiples.

For all these reasons, and more, the best way out in my sensing, for those who are in such a situation, is to admit the the truth. It will liberate the man, and the woman as well. She will stop cursing them, for she will understand that people do err, but they do change also. And while cursing them, she is actually cursing herself too, for we receive more of what we give to others.

The man should tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. He may have to endure the wrath of his wife. That's the karma of his actions. We can delay it, but we can't avoid it. And who knows? it may turn out that the woman forgives him, and they shall live happily together, stronger and more in love than ever. That's my wish and prayer for them.

Greetings.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
LoJ:

It would have been better if you were the man. It would allow us to ask one or two questions to have enough information before we air our views.

Nonetheless my opinion goes as follows: Truth is sometimes bitter, but a hidden truth that is later discovered becomes deadly. Nothing garantees him that the wife may not find out, one day or the other. In my village they say, a Lie has small legs. I'm told there's an igbo proverb that says The belly of a woman can't be hidden with a wrapper.

So she may later on discover the Truth. And even if she doesn't, the conscience of the man is in hell. That may gradually affect his love for her, and even his sexual performances due to remorse. And since women are very intuitive, she may realize at some point there is something wrong.

Besides, there is no amount of prayer and blood of Jesus that can replace asking for forgiveness when you have wronged your fellow human being. Prayer is not a shortcut to sincerity and repentance. Everyone has the responsibility to ask for forgiveness to the one he has offended, or bear the responsibilities/consequences of his actions. Whatever you sow, that you shall reap in multiples.

For all these reasons, and more, the best way out in my sensing, for those who are in such a situation, is to admit the the truth. It will liberate the man, and the woman as well. She will stop cursing them, for she will understand that people do err, but they do change also. And while cursing them, she is actually cursing herself too, for we receive more of what we give to others.

The man should tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. He may have to endure the wrath of his wife. That's the karma of his actions. We can delay it, but we can't avoid it. And who knows? it may turn out that the woman forgives him, and they shall live happily together, stronger and more in love than ever. That's my wish and prayer for them.

Greetings.
Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Our attitude is a sum total of our exposure, education and orientation.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Dvampire(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
His confession will almost certainly 'scatter the marriage', but at least he will be free. True repentance is complete when there is a restitution. He needs to confess to his wife what he did to her and leave the outcome to God. There is nothing as liberating as a free conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.