Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31126 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to 1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?

262 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Hhansome(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
Mind ya business! What rocks ya boat may sink someone else's.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Mercykayy(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
I no dey interfere in people’s marriage abeg.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
That one don learn oppression from Nigerian politicians.

Anyway a lot of Nigerians the moment they're given power over the others, the first thing that comes to their mind is oppression.likr the Post traumatic stress disorder of the military government during their reign has been inherited by generations after them

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrRabbi(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
Na only me dey notice this recent ads on Nairaland homepage ?

19 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Sleekcode: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
Where Una one Sidon before

At least he didn't book flight for himself and paid for Bus for you guys

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by CokerBoss: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
Opp
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Think9ja(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrRabbi(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
The man na Idan

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by N3TRAL: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
The Husband loves his family.

Those who sit in the First class part of an Airplane are more likely to die during a crash than those who sit in the economy section.

The man is probably a mathematician who has calculated the risk and taken his decision which will give a member of the family a chance of surviving if there is a mishap during their travel as a family.

85 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Keep same energy if wife does the same that’s all

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrRabbi(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Them no follow am make the money na

6 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by thundafire: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Atleast u travel with him,they complain too much(women). Probably baba no dey concentrate well on those Air hostess especially Emirates own😁😁

13 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by AntiWailer: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Lol

Ladies need to look before opening legs for these riff raffs

See them supporting nonsense and typing like some one with mental issues.

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by YeyeGbami: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Nah
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Reading...
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by samsegs(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Y not,,,no be my money??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Akabuking: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

Hmmm Rich kids

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by GodisFirst: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
He is likely to be a frequent flyer and was upgraded to First class due to additional seats booked.

18 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by personalint55: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Lol. This is funny

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Freelancerr(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
No be crime now 😂

Na normal thing

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Megabig: 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
It’s ok if it’s for medical purpose, maybe complaints on the seating and his legs having some sort of discomfort after flying economy due to the tight seating, that can be understood, but if he had to do it just to balance while the family sits behind in economy, he’s callout and a crazy slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Jerrydox(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2023
Hi
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by money121(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Tingotoe: 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Jackie Chan is worth over $400 million and yet anytime he flys with his son, he travels first class while the boy sits in economy. His reason being that the young boy hasn't started making any money of his own and so should not be entitled

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Lullified: 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Palapala

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
That is a terrible and irresponsible act.
Is he ashamed of his family or he is just callous?

I remembered a man in those days when I was a bachelor, I used to go to one Igbo canteen and anytime I see this man, he always eating goatmeat peppered soup and malt. Jokingly, I saw the wife one day and told her to learn how to prepare peppered soup so that the amount the husband is spending for the peppered soup will be reduced thinking he always buy for his family too. The wife just laughed and said, the husband only enjoys himself without considering her and their two children then. I was amazed because the man is a leader in the church and from that day, the man lost the respect I have for him.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
My husband Got First-Class Plane Tickets For Him And His Friend - Leaving Me In Coach

'I've been urged to divorce him'

Full Story

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Chinjo2: 5:55pm On May 23, 2023
We need details. If his company is sponsoring the trip, he could fly first class while the family flies economy class.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.