Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (43222 Views)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by cegxie(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Which kain yeye love... you deserve serious slap oh...
end time love according to some people
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by basileze: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Endtime Love!!
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Poseidon000: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
gurunlocker:
ladies and mosquito brain
[size=13pt]
I tell you.

She is even justifying the nonesense
[/size]
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
payback is sweet just wait till a girl compliments him then cut his beards with blunt razor so that his jaw will grow bumps.
Lmao

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere. He will soon shave ur eyes off
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Ramanto(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
And so? How does that affect the price of beans in China?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by noblegrex: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
The boyfriend is senseless.I guess he has to cut off her head cos definitely the eyebrows are coming back,wider,fresher and shiny.he should get prepared to commit suicide.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Eluwilussit(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:
I noticed her boobs before the eyebrows may he should cut those off too undecided

You dey do like that? Well, good observation. The bobo tie her rope to shave it off? I smell lies here. :
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by RomanyChi(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
he has an inferiority complex! undecided loco
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by kekeolu(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Your mumuism is just loading. Stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na wah
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Niwdog(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:
I noticed her boobs before the eyebrows may he should cut those off too undecided
badt girl
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by austinfab14(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by oodua1stson: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Olopolo dudu
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

WTF shocked...what a dumb nacalad, tho. Did you read what she wrote?
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

WTF shocked...what a dumb nacalad, tho. Did you read what she wrote?

Lol shit is dheegKar grin grin grin

I'd stab him in the eye! I swear down lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Lol shit is dheegKar grin grin grin

I'd stab him in the eye! I swear down lipsrsealed

Dheegkar doesn't cover it. grin

I experienced straight up hyperventilation-level wadna-garaac on seeing the headline. But then I read what she wrote, and forgot to feel the slightest bit sorry/pity. You can't expect that someone won't swoop in and take advantage of weakminded shyt-for-brains like that. Uff, how sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Dheegkar doesn't cover it. grin

Straight up hyperventilation-level wadna-garaac on seeing the headline. But then I read what she wrote, and forgot to feel the slightest bit sorry/pity. You can't expect that someone won't swoop in and take advantage of weakminded shyt-for-brains like that. Uff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How sad.

Naya!!! At least she has "a man" that "loves" her sad

Don't jealous her grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by kaziblake(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Abusive relationship.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Naya!!! At least she has "a man" that "loves" her sad

Don't jealous her grin grin grin

A "man" that "loves" her and the "privilege" of walking around with one of two eyebrows like a goddamn alien undecided lipsrsealed

Ya saatir.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

grin
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by repogirl(f): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okay, next time he will pluck out one eye or stab you in the face to leave a permanent scar. That will save him the time he would waste shaving your brow when it grows back. Foolish girl. angry
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Chule(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
yes me

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

A "man" that "loves" her and the "privilege" of walking around with one of two eyebrows like a goddamn alien undecided lipsrsealed

Ya saatir.

grin grin grin grin grin grin love is crazy huh?
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by iykekelvins(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
The girl na mumu oo shocked
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin grin grin love is crazy huh?

Love bele. She needs psychological help, yah.

The girl is average. What on earth would he do to a prettier girl? lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Leriebloom(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one is far gone sad
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Opoki(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
He will soon shave her right bobbie soon.

Arrant Nonsense.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by FRANKOXY(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
You look prettier now, hope your eye pencil is there...?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Love bele. She needs psychological help, yah.

The girl is average. What on earth would he do to a prettier girl? lipsrsealed

shocked lipsrsealed finish walaahi lipsrsealed he'd convert and put a burkha on that grin
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by SHAIBULIAR: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
foolish love mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / How To Know Your Man Loves You / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.