Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (43226 Views)

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by mariekay: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
He will soon wipe your face off, because of love noni.......mtchewwww!
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MacJC: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
I don't even know what to say right now! Later, if somebody mention "fish-brain/air-head", some "ppl" will be annoyed.

Now, all d RED FLAGS are up, but she refuses to see it! Tmr, she'll shout: "heeeeelp, he has stabbed me in d eye...."

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Missmossy(f): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Can you imagine??

Such a gullible one grin

Sounding like a five year old.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by debola23(f): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
missdebs:
aye eleyi ma ti baje

My thoughts exactly. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MacJC: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
PearlStreet:
He just shaved her brows, he may end up 'shaving off' her head next.
Please tell dem o!
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Take time to notice that the comment is a layer pasted on that part, Photoshop things.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MacJC: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
pcguru1:
Take time to notice that the comment is a layer pasted on that part, Photoshop things.

Of a truth, if could've been photoshopped, but d fact remains dt unfortunately, very many females have ds warped ideology!

SMH.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by DONFASZY(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
op...if ur boo no marry u dis yr....pls callme...let me go n shave his hair....eye...nose n his chest wit ma punches...he was wrong...I even prefer wen guys compliments my woman...it makes my head sweeell dats if I ve a boo...
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by zynzyn(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oh OOOOH!!

Relationship speeding down the mountain on roller skates!!

Someone Please Call 911!!
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Syjibrin(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by vindisick: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
anuofia
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Dubemkelly(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one is doomed for life
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Chiccly(f): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wait until he cuts off your legs in the name of jealousy... onye apari, at your age, you are still talking about boyfriend. Your mates are happily married.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Christmasdon(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op.please put (viewers discretion) the picture should be banned it looks demonic.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Harmvirus(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
WTF
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Larasisi(f): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pheals:
Woobish!!! undecided
Yeye dey smell
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by elektois: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Unsecured guy + mumu girl
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
In Urhobo dey call u EKPA.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by clovislouis(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

Yeah broke nigger
keep saying trash
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Bishops10(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
payback is sweet just wait till a girl compliments him then cut his beards with blunt razor so that his jaw will grow bumps.
Do you work with Nairaland? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Pheals(f): 5:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Larasisi:
Yeye dey smell
lol grin
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:

shocked lipsrsealed finish walaahi lipsrsealed he'd convert and put a burkha on that grin

Lol. As I myself was shocked to find, the irony of the burkha is that it's the prostitutes workclothes in many parts of the Middle East.

Man, I lived in Egy briefly, I can't see burkhas since. Jilbabs are even more annoying. Ma arki kari, wallahi.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2016
contactmorak:
Imagine...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-see-what-her-boyfriend-did-to-her.html

Shame on him. He has self esteem issues...

If my woman does not dress nicely, i feel bad inside. I want her looking sharper than me. Its my pride when i walk with a very pretty lady. I am a king inside me so i dont fear competition. He fails before coming.

And she looks like you..

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Nubian113:
I noticed her boobs before the eyebrows may he should cut those off too undecided

Thats how it starts.

Next, he deforms her..
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by gudnezobago(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2016
lol.....you people are just funny
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

They are the worst breed of Niggas.. Highly insecure, erratic and fhucking unstable.

Do not fhucks with broke Niggas, especially the illiterate ones.

You are always bragging about money as if you're better off undecided empty barrel makes the loudest noise tho undecided enjoy your rich man status on NL while you drink gaari behind the scenes undecided
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
joborskill:

You are always bragging about money as if you're better off undecided empty barrel makes the loudest noise tho undecided enjoy your rich man status on NL while you drink gaari behind the scenes undecided

Shouldn't you be focusing on your barren fiancee?

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Pls don't mention such a sensitive matter if u don't want the wrath of God to strike u. You are so immatured and I feel like slapping u right now. No be your fault sha sad
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
joborskill:

Pls don't mention such a sensitive matter if u don't want the wrath of God to strike u. You are so immatured and I feel like slapping u right now. No be your fault sha sad

O really!

You troll me and then call me insensitive. grin

Fhuck you, and your God.

If you don't get off my diick, I will not hold back when I go at you.

And if you really want to slap me, I will gladly oblige you and grant you the opportunity of a life time to meet me and let's see how that slap works out for you. grin

Everlasting fool

Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Fawklicant: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Haba haba haba! Bros, that was way below the belt nah! Anh anh? That's indecent bros. That shouldnt be a punchline material nah, its unfair.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by MadCow1: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

Haba haba haba! Bros, that was way below the belt nah! Anh anh? That's indecent bros. That shouldnt be a punchline material nah, its unfair.

Stay out of this.. You have no clue where this matter started.

Please, stay out of it.
Re: Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

O really!

You troll me and then call me insensitive. grin

Fhuck you, and your God.

If you don't get off my diick, I will not hold back when I go at you.

And if you really want to slap me, I will gladly oblige you and grant you the opportunity of a life time to meet me and let's see how that slap works out for you. grin

Everlasting fool

U are too low for my level. Fucck off

How To Know Your Man Loves You / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T