Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? (3489 Views)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me / My Girfriend Is Cheating Behind My Back. I Am Dying / Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
as if ur papa get wheel barrow...silly girl
Wasteman wink

Broke ass nicca grin common go n work ur mates are working driving car ur here putting ur dry mouth grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by luvguy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
I wont even agree to take a bike,he has to drive me in his car to the nearest bus stop.
and ur bicycle 2 ur hus
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
luvguy:
and ur bicycle 2 ur hus
lol,,see as u catch me red handed my leggedex benz
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by luvguy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,see as u catch me red handed my leggedex benz
hahaha...u no serious
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:

Wasteman wink

Broke ass nicca grin common go n work ur mates are working driving car ur here putting ur dry mouth grin
lolzzz....see dis 2naira prostitute....we knw ur type...u cant even eat two square meal a day....u dey here dey run ur mouth...waste pipe

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
tolexy123:
Hey hello, am not broke mind you, I only hate being cheated even my girlfriend knows and moreso, its not a terrain a cab can route. I only made it clear to the bike man that am an area (omo onile) and I know how it goes even before he started doing okada!
Lol nothing dey there
Just wan help u spice the topic up .. Hehehe ..

But next time just send the ogada man away .. Get another one and walk away small price the man down . Then call ur hunni to hop on smiley
Chics can be funny before u know it she will tell her friend friend go brain wash d girl to leave u or something n move to greener pastures .. ( not always the case tho)
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz....see dis 2naira prostitute....we knw ur type...u cant even eat two square meal a day....u dey here dey run ur mouth...waste pipe

Ehen tell me more lol
Chai so dat ogada ting pain u like dis .......so where in lagos do i prostitute grin

And speak for urself whose we its just u who has an issue with working dear ..
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:

Ehen tell me more lol
Chai so dat ogada ting pain u like dis .......so where in lagos do i prostitute grin
go meet ur 80yr old sugar daddy stop makin a fool out of ursef.....LIABILITY
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
go meet ur 80yr old sugar daddy stop makin a fool out of ursef.....LIABILITY
Lol ur the fool here or u cn see it dont worry
U go soon know hehehe

Waste of my lunch break not even exciting at all u no sabi abuse person sefff ....
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by berryice(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Since u said is your gf I see no problem in what u did...if it was a new girl ure trying to date datz wen I would ve said u fall your hand...
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:
Lol ur the fool here or u cn see it dont worry U go soon know hehehe

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
as if ur papa get wheel barrow...silly girl

A real man shouldn't be this uncouth. Don't tell me you're still feeding off your parents? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

A real man shouldn't be this uncouth. Don't tell me you're still feeding off your parents? undecided
lolzz...woman wrapper...i bet u dnt even earn up2 a quarter of wah i do...so stop announcin ursef here....poor boy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
lolzz...woman wrapper...i bet u dnt even earn up2 a quarter of wah i do...so stop announcin ursef here....poor boy

Did you have a bad childhood? I've noticed your posts are always hate-filled and insulting. That's shows just how frustrated you are.

And yes. I don't earn a quarter of what you earn. I earn way more than that. That's if you even earn anything... Wretched bastardd.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by pbs4real(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
BumBae:

Lol ur the fool here or u cn see it dont worry
U go soon know hehehe

Waste of my lunch break not even exciting at all u no sabi abuse person sefff ....
u btr go 4 lunch.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Did you have a bad childhood? I've noticed your posts are always hate-filled and insulting. That's shows just how frustrated you are.

And yes. I don't earn a quarter of what you earn. I earn way more than that. That's if you even earn anything... Wretched bastardd.
animal.....u beta watch over ur wretched and silly sef....hopeless pussy licke....still receive more sense cos u reason lyk a toad

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
animal.....u beta watch over ur wretched and silly sef....hopeless pussy licke....still receive more sense cos u reason lyk a toad

Atleast you didn't dispute the fact that you're a depressed sociopath. You even had to reply like a generational bastardd that you are just to butress my point smiley. May the old gods congregate to render you and your fourth generation useless!! Woe betide you if you dare quote me again. Wretched dingbat!! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Atleast you didn't dispute the fact that i am depressed sociopath. You even had to reply like a generational bastardd that you are just to butress my point smiley. May the old gods congregate to render you and your fourth generation useless!! Woe betide me if i am dare quote me again. Wretched dingbat!! undecided
lolzzz....e pain am....i blame ur mum 4 nt givin u enuf breatmilk, jst datz u bhavin lyk a sea jorse...u beta go source 4 hipopotamus milk datz wat humanoids lyk u deserve
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz....e pain am....i blame ur mum 4 nt givin u enuf breatmilk, jst datz u bhavin lyk a sea jorse...u beta go source 4 hipopotamus milk datz wat humanoids lyk u deserve

How did I even get into a duel of wits with a dimwitted illiterate
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

How did I even get into a duel of wits with a dimwitted illiterate
lolzzz....e still dey pain u

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:

I was gonna ignore you but on a second thought, I'll oblige you.

Going through your posts, I can sense your pain. You've been rejected and shoved aside which is why you've turned out to be so saddistic.

You've taken to stalking and insulting females whom you know are not on your level to earn yourself some sort of self-gratification.

You're a low-life imp! And a scallywag, your inability to spell words properly shows your I.Q stands at a single digit.

We're not the reason why your life sucks bro. Take your anger to your parents or remain condemned to internet trolling till your decomposed corpse is feasted upon by maggots. Blatant scum of the earth!!
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz....e still dey pain u

Lol. Keep using smileys and silly gif's to mask your misery. Just don't attempt to slit your wrist before I'm done cleaning you up. Local champion.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

I was gonna ignore you but on a second thought, I'll oblige you.

Going through your posts, I can sense your pain. You've been rejected and shoved aside which is why you've turned out to be so saddistic.

You've taken to stalking and insulting females whom you know are not on your level to earn yourself some sort of self-gratification.

You're a low-life imp! And a scallywag, your inability to spell words properly shows your I.Q stands at a single digit.

We're not the reason why your life sucks bro. Take your anger to your parents or remain condemned to internet trolling till your decomposed corpse is feasted upon by maggots. Blatant scum of the earth!!
oboy so d thing stil dey pain you.....see woman wrapper u beta go drink gamalin 20 ooo...or beta still submit ursef 4 an experiment cox u nt beta dan a lab rat...jobless mofo...u still need a brain transplant cox ur toad brain cells are already dying

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
oboy so d thing stil dey pain you.....see woman wrapper u beta go drink gamalin 20 ooo...or beta still submit ursef 4 an experiment cox u nt beta dan a lab rat...jobless mofo...u still need a brain transplant cox ur toad brain cells are already dying

Gamalin? Is that the same drug you take to resist your undying urge to rape your mother? No wonder you behave like an accursed bastardd!! You can use all the smileys on nairaland, still doesn't change the fact that your depression will kill you soonest gringrin

Its guys like me that fvck those girls you dream about so you can feel free to hate me
grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Gamalin? Is that the same drug you take to resist your undying urge to rape your mother? No wonder you behave like an accursed bastardd!! You can use all the smileys on nairaland, still doesn't change the fact that your depression will kill you soonest gringrin

Its guys like me that fvck those girls you dream about so you can feel free to hate me
grin
i blame ur dad...cox even celophane wud av averted dis humanoid 4rm cumin in2 existence...abeg no die yet oo...still submit ursef 4 experiment.....ewu-sokotó
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
i blame ur dad...cox even celophane wud av averted dis humanoid 4rm cumin in2 existence...abeg no die yet oo...still submit ursef 4 experiment.....person

Illiterate. Google the meaning of humanoid. Its obviously your best and only punchline.

An illiterate like you should be more bothered about passing JAMB but being a complete and utter FOOL that you are, you've chosen to rather constitute nuisance on the internet. You have met your waterloo today. May you rot in poverty like your father and his father before him you Worthless piece of pigeon shiit!
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Illiterate. Google the meaning of humanoid. Its obviously your best and only punchline.

An illiterate like you should be more bothered about passing JAMB but being a complete and utter FOOL that you are, you've chosen to rather constitute nuisance on the internet. You have met your waterloo today. May you rot in poverty like your father and his father before him you Worthless piece of shiit!
e still pain am.....oboy continue i dey enjoy ur rant....wen yu done go take smal breast milk take chilax
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Maxi112: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP! ARE U THIS BROKE?
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tiaraLOVE(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
tolexy123:
Just recently, my girlfriend came to visit and while leaving, I called her a bike to take her to her place but to my surprise, the T-fare was way higher than normal (probably he wanted to take advantage of me because of my girl beside me) and this led to a small argument with a weird look on my baby's face. Ever since then, its been pondering in my heart cos my girlfriend might be seeing me as being too cheap which honestly wasnt the case. I just hate been cheated, thats all. Please I need honest contributions.

This has happened to me before, I went on a date with this guy for the first time. When we were leaving, he stopped a bike & started pricing it..the guy said 250 which was 50 naira or 100 naira more and the worse part was that we were going to hop on the bike together..with ice cream oh. No P...he kept on pricing & even used me to price saying the okada man should reduce the price because of me..#Sigh..I felt more than embarrassed. It was bad enough that he wanted us to enter the same bike..he was pricing like a woman pricing food stuffs at the market.

My point is...your a man..act like one. Don't be pricing upandan when you take a lady out..that's bad..that girl your with can be with a guy who would treat her like a queen and never let her enter public transport..you you're there pricing like one miser. If you swallow & pay it you would have saved her the embarrassment & if it were a girl u took out for the 1st time my brother forget about her. Even those guys that would take ladies out and be complaining about the price of things...mtchwww..that's why I can never date a broke or stingy nigga cos I ain't none of those things. Thank God you felt somehow later cos it shows you know u effed up.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by mimopel(f): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
lolzzzz....revise is the case in mine past relatnship, i do the pricing and he finds it too local of me. he thinks its embaarrassing pricing things.

anyways i really dont like men dat price stuffs. i feel its the woman job, i would think u are a stingy selfish person if i dont knw u. wen a lady do this, its being economical but wen men do it considered being stingy. so pricing is technically a womans job
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Pucaxo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
driy65:
e still pain am.....oboy continue i dey enjoy ur rant....wen yu done go take smal breast milk take chilax

Have you run outta nonsense to type?? Or silly photo's to use??

I'm not the least surprised because your brain has been a replica of an empty barrel occupied with polluted air since you were born.

Since that dirty whorre you call your mother shat your outta her fvck-hole, you've been a total disappointment to her. No wonder you're soo depressed! Guess they might have considered exchanging your stvpid ass for a bottle of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp when you were little
gringrin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by damilareoye: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
mimopel:
lolzzzz....revise is the case in mine past relatnship, i do the pricing and he finds it too local of me. he thinks its embaarrassing pricing things.

anyways i really dont like men dat price stuffs. i feel its the woman job, i would think u are a stingy selfish person if i dont knw u. wen a lady do this, its being economical but wen men do it considered being stingy. so pricing is technically a womans job
Iffa hear cheesy stingy kō stingy ni grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus / Guys And Ladies In The House Do You Agree With This Sex Fact / Harmattan In February: How Are You Guys Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.