Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? (3487 Views)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me / My Girfriend Is Cheating Behind My Back. I Am Dying / Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by mimopel(f): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
damilareoye:

Iffa hear cheesy stingy kō stingy ni grin

smiley
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pucaxo:

Have you run outta nonsense to type?? Or silly photo's to use??

I'm not the least surprised because your brain has been a replica of an empty barrel occupied with polluted air since you were born.

Since that dirty whorre you call your mother shat your outta her fvck-hole, you've been a total disappointment to her. No wonder you're soo depressed! Guess they might have considered exchanging your stvpid ass for a bottle of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapp when you were little
gringrin
kwontinue i dey enjoy ur parol
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2016
BumBae:

Lol nothing dey there
Just wan help u spice the topic up .. Hehehe ..

But next time just send the ogada man away .. Get another one and walk away small price the man down . Then call ur hunni to hop on smiley
Chics can be funny before u know it she will tell her friend friend go brain wash d girl to leave u or something n move to greener pastures .. ( not always the case tho)

thanks man, you are one of the wise one
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2016
driy65:
go meet ur 80yr old sugar daddy stop makin a fool out of ursef.....LIABILITY
giys should stop dis nau. I only asked for advice but that girl wahala too much ooo
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2016
tolexy123:
Just recently, my girlfriend came to visit and while leaving, I called her a bike to take her to her place but to my surprise, the T-fare was way higher than normal (probably he wanted to take advantage of me because of my girl beside me) and this led to a small argument with a weird look on my baby's face. Ever since then, its been pondering in my heart cos my girlfriend might be seeing me as being too cheap which honestly wasnt the case. I just hate been cheated, thats all. Please I need honest contributions.

@obinoscopy, laladticlala, mynd44 nd co. Please do the needful and lend me a hand undecided
Why cant y'all just give reseanable comments and stop using
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by driy65(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2016
tolexy123:
giys should stop dis nau. I only asked for advice but that girl wahala too much ooo
ok
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Richiy(f): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Pricing things is my hobby. It passed down from my mama. I cannot stop.
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 03, 2016
it yo right to bargain.
Ain't nothing wrong in exercising yo right!
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
pinceprinz:
it yo right to bargain.

Ain't nothing wrong in exercising yo right!
Thanks man, thats very thoughtful
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Richiy:
Pricing things is my hobby. It passed down from my mama. I cannot stop.
I feel you joor. Am not dangote. Even dangote will still price grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by NemzySeries(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
octopusfreaky:
I wont even agree to take a bike,he has to drive me in his car to the nearest bus stop.
Maybe u shd cum wit ur own car nxt time
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by NemzySeries(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Here in suleja wen babes or female fwends visit me & I'm seeing dem off i'll stop d bike & negotiate price in hausa language grin
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? by tolexy123: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
That idiot moderator will know how to lock my post, refuse to publish my post until somone else copy and post it on his/her profile but wont know how to push this thread to front page! Mctcheeew, I smell bias mods and thats unprofessional shocked undecided undecided If you like, block me I just hope I got my message across to you. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii / 17 Qualities My Future Wife Should Have / These Pics Just Made Me Believe In True Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.