Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (52771 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
No shame. Smh
I no understand you o, why do you want her to be ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by panasharp(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Simply pathetic -- wana puke

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by MyLady11(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ What age?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by wizkidblogger(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
IdontblivHer
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by healthyarena(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Truly! Money isn't everything!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by GlassDoc: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
na to dey apply be that...
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by XploraBen(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Unconfirmed and bloody news always flying around.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
With the way you control money, most men won't come your way. Expect the gold diggers

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ramalot(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
smiley

12 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
NaLaugh:
Nairaland committee of "When Will She Marry," the floor is open to you.
this year, next year, single forever. lolz
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
I dont know why ladies say they are searching? It doesnt sound right.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by johntaiwo123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by fortunechy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
kip on searching till u clock 40
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
With the way you control money, most men won't come your way. Expect the gold diggers
yet the same men say they want independent working class partners loooool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by jstriker442(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:
No shame. Smh
hypocrites
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Speechless3:
I dont know why ladies say they are searching? It doesnt sound right.
do you have a boyfriend

Just asking*
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
jstriker442:
hypocrites
Abeg no be my fault. She no know say she don day due?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
VenusBetty:
I no understand you o, why do you want her to be ashamed?
She don day due
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Saladin25(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Searching at what age. President Buhari must find solution to all this our single ladies and single mother that are looking for husband
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by crazygod(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
This seun sef. Chai. If I dey ur position, I no go let this chick go o. Y u slow like this
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by herboshedhe(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is well

Please check out my signature
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
do you have a boyfriend

Just asking*
undecided undecided
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by wristbangle: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oga seun, Linda said she is still single and searching. Pls do the needful asap wink

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Daniel058(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Ehh enn?? Is she complaining? What is wrong with her age? angry

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
ladyf, u don dey crush on Airforce1 ooo.. Talk true biko grin SO THAT WE KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Lilimax(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age
What do you expect her to do? Is she God? She will get married to the right husband when the time comes. smiley
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Speechless3:
undecided undecided
not compulsory you must answer
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol...single n searching...... Pele tiee
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by mubalex50(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
contact me if truly u are searching,
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kaziblake(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
African's mentality revolve's around marriage undecided

They shld leave her alone afterall she is doing well than most married women.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Ehh enn?? Is she complaining? What is wrong with her age? angry

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Are you her spokeswoman? Did she ask you to oppose airforce1? Did she pay you? Lady fool. Werey.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kaziblake(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age
God's time is the best.

Marriage isn't byforce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video) / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.