Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (52772 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ada2604(f): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Linda behave well now o, I no want hear say later u go come discover love and frndship in ur child hood bestie Mr denrele.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2016
I'm available search 4me
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
She doesn't have to sell the house after all some people have many houses. She can live in the house with her husband but it has to be a gradual process amongst which will include relocating her family. Na there real war will come. Imagine Laura moving out of Banana island. She will probably commit suicide.

The biggest challenge is knowing who is in it for the money and who is in for love. Every suitor is a suspect. Such is life. You are poor--wahala. You are rich-- wahala
/
lol!

thats why it will be very hard for her to settle down unless see find someone who is more richer than her!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by henrybomb(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Her cup of coffee...in other news
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Elinob(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
At ur age u are till searching 4 a man ? Seriously
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by 123papas(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2016
normally women don't search for men

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
gemale:

Ta!! Small pikin lyk u get fiance 4 where? Bt anyway e fit possible if im name na senator Ahmed yerima grin
lol...
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

Lmao cheesy
Fake life? Hhmm
Ugly? Hmmm

Just viewed yo profile.. hmmn.. My ass is finer than your face baby grin
haha, u need a slap from a blind man with glasses!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
DoraCuzz:
haha, u need a slap from a blind man with glasses!
why na ?
Now check my profile and tell me if all the yeye guys you've dated past and present fine pass me.

Smello grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Krismart(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Still searching? Why not try Google, its faster
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by movizy(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2016
kingofchess:
'single and still searching'....I declare in2 ur life before this year runs out u will get ur heart desire...but oga seun where @thou
. Na thos. Hard to get. Babe's be that...single @ 48 Smh...go olx
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by amaechijay: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
It is not your duty to search Linda. The potential husband will search and find you.

Your duty is to choose.

Get it?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by nijabazaar: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Linda Ikeji smiley Don't mind them jor, my dear adopt two babies for yourself.
A boy and a gal preferably...

Men, I wished I'd be Single and Super Rich....I daresay influential too. (The SSI)

who cares about marriage when you can buy anything n the whole world...almost anything.

Just get yourself preg Linda or if you can't get a surrogate, if that isnt possible, try adoption...a whole lotta babes will benefit from ya wealth.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by blazer234: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Naff24:

Yeah.....anything on that?
Yeah.......wishing...thinking.....hoping.....almost praying.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
I just love this woman's spirit. Second only to Rita Dominic kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Naff24(f): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2016
blazer234:

Yeah.......wishing...thinking.....hoping.....almost praying.
kilode....wetin happen?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by bluice2(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age

She should marry herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by bluice2(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

She should marry herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by bluice2(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
healthyarena:
Truly! Money isn't everything!

Try love without a dime from both partners. You might have a re think grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by bluice2(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2016
VenusBetty:
I no understand you o, why do you want her to be ashamed?

No freaking idea. Probably her mansion or cars
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by bluice2(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Flawlessmakeup:
Linda is not lyk Laura that always run her mouth anyhow, before Linda will announce that she's getting married will be 2 days to the D-day.

Or after the wedding, with pictures grin grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by blazer234: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Naff24:
kilode....wetin happen?

What else can be happening if not uu...u are guilt of doing this to me
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
Somebody must have hacked her account and posted that message.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Naff24(f): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
blazer234:

What else can be happening if not uu...u are guilt of doing this to me
Biko....wat I do? undecided
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by alaskido(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lynda or Linda, you do not need to search. I am available for marriage o. Who no like better thing. Even if you ugly I go marry you.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by princeuniq(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oh well, being single is not a crime. And marriage is not meant for everybody.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Pidggin(f): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
nijabazaar:

A boy and a gal preferably...

Men, I wished I'd be Single and Super Rich....I daresay influential too. (The SSI)

who cares about marriage when you can buy anything n the whole world...almost anything.

Just get yourself preg Linda or if you can't get a surrogate, if that isnt possible, try adoption...a whole lotta babes will benefit from ya wealth.

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by peacengine(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

What has age got to do with it bro? WTF is wrong with you? Have you achieved anything at your age? Or you think sampling pvssies is an achievement, guy receive sense
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by peacengine(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
macho44:
How old are u?

I just asked him the same question, the guy is a big nuisance
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by gradeA(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Valeree:

the hubby can move to her house

which man would agree to such, except he of course was a broke ass who was staying in a face me I face you flat.

Then he would prophecy that the God of transformation that did it for me would also do it for you
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Frankaka8(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Search kor! Sinach ni!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.