Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (52774 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
wen she keeps chasing real men away from her ogede island home nd keeps allowin yeyebrities to use nd dump her.y cnt she just be real for once nd settle down for a real man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kaziblake(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
ziego:
LMAO
Am single too can we meet?
Thief!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ladyF(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Daniel058:
ladyf, u don dey crush on Air force 1 ooo.. Talk true biko grin SO THAT WE KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..
lmao lmao lmao

I am not a bf snatcher abeg!!! I don't like sharing either....
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Missmossy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol @ I'm still single and searching grin grin

I can't laugh.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ladyF(f): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Are you her spokeswoman? Did she ask you to oppose air force 1? Did she pay you? Lady fool. Werey.
lmao you forgot to add Lady F9 *hugs* grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ideatoprince18(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age
. ....is there anything wrong? ........ WHY AV U NoT BLOW AT UR AGE!!!!!!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aunt Linda, if you want my fiance, come and take him

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by SantiCiboura: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
go buy one for yourself
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
stale!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by samchem(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
U can kip searching Instead of u to say u nid our prayers u are priding over d matter...kip searching maybe u will end up finding him in d moon
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by dhsfbi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
stale!
certainly nt as STALE and UGLY as you are..With your attention seeking fake life!
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by azeecoboy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
make she marry seun......mehn,daw be the great couples ever
we go just merge their blog together!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by gemale(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
D man wey go marry Linda ikeji no fit b anyhow man o. E go just beta make she marry oyibo because most Nigerian men r nt mature enuf 2 handle an extremely successful independent woman dt most likely wld earn more Dan him.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Duru009(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
That solves it........

Do u thing its easy 2 marry such a lady.......?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by johntaiwo123(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
OKAY, GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU. THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN'T DO
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
certainly nt as STALE and UGLY as you are..With your attention seeking fake life!
Lmao cheesy
Fake life? Hhmm
Ugly? Hmmm

Just viewed yo profile.. hmmn.. My ass is finer than your face baby grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by kanbilism: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ping me Linda pls.am 100% sincere.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
you again!

you think say he easy to marry NOWADYs?

at your age why you never married undecided
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Chiedu08: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Long time Lady F
ladyF:

Ehh enn?? Is she complaining? What is wrong with her age? angry

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by toprealman: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
At your age what can you boast of achieving? Your priority is to apparently be a local celebrity on NL. forcing your songs down our throats....whether palatable or not. You should know better and making fun of Singletons.
She is on top of her game.....are you?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by toprealman: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
At your age what can you boast of achieving? Your priority is to apparently be a local celebrity here, forcing your songs down our throats....whether palatable or not. You should know better than making fun of Singletons.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
MaBuk:
According to Radar.ng, the blogger has been engaged since last year and is making plans for her traditional marriage in her home town sometime this year. She is also reported to have listed her N500 million Banana Island home for sale , with plans to re-invest the money after she gets married.

However, conflicting new reports have emerged as the Blogger has rubbished these reports to be untrue. She tweeted:

https://www.twitter.com/lindaikeji/status/694545954112937984

It's a false flag, she's engaged.
Airforce1:
At your age what can you boast of achieving? Your priority is to apparently be a local celebrity on NL, forcing your songs down our throats....whether palatable or not. You should know better than making fun of Singletons.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by oganews: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Linda call me www.oganews.com ceo
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
If she marries today, will that make the jobless job full? It will just open up another episode in her life. She ain't ready to open that and we should be cool with that. Who knows if she has some baby(ies) hanging somewhere she haven't told nobody about? #just saying tho
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by jstriker442(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Abeg no be my fault. She no know say she don day due?
ts nt her fault, u cant blame her till u knw her story.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by gemale(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
Ta!! Small pikin lyk u get fiance 4 where? Bt anyway e fit possible if im name na senator Ahmed yerima grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Ghost447(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
You want her to commit suicide? Go marry her na angry
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by cathodekazim: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Anyway sha...God's time is the best. It's better to be single and happy than to be married and miserable. Till I come your way next time...

Hhahaha lady F

You re back from Jail

It was last month lalasticlala made it known to d house tht u were caught in singapore peddling drugs

Welcome back oooo

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by SHAIBULIAR: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
all her bones go done dey kakaraka like metuselah own
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by 9japrof(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Babe congratulations on your new job, even though it is unofficial and you have tried to hide it from some of us that you have gotten a job so that we don't tax you small, congrats.

Cos I hinge my conviction on the fact that you have not been hitting FTC again unlike before you were jobless and unemployed. Congrats my dear and wish ya all the best life can bring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.