Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (52778 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single / 'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2016
gradeA:
why acquire such massive house when she would still marry and move to her husband's house.

or dosent she plan to marry?

the hubby can move to her house

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by rayobaba(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2016
E fit be oooo. If she get guy and still declare herself available, na him be say d guy na pomo.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by InvertedHammer: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe I know right....another older lady, happily single and approaching 50....

Coming from the young one who is probably going to get pushed by society into lowering standards and ending up as a severely frustrated married individual all in the name of doing right by society even at the cost of your own happiness. Happy married life dear kiss

Again, I'd rather be single and happy than be married and miserable. Cheers!!! grin

True talk.

Until you hit 30.

No human is an island. The pressure may start from your family first. No lady has ever fought and won "marriage" pressure in Nigeria. If you win outside, can you win within yourself. Successful? There are millions more successful than you will be that are married. So you will have no excuse. Your mama will wail about "grand children"; pastors will claim marine husband; your father will blame his enemies; enemies will say it is a family curse.

My dear, pray that "single at 40" is not your portion.
/
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
This is where reality meets fantasy.

It will be very difficult for Linda to marry.

The people that can afford her in Nigeria are the ones with daddys' money. Such people tend to be immature.
If she marries for love, the husband should be open for insolence.

She can marry an oyibo, an international footballer or worst case scenario, find a stable Nigerian living outside the country away from the inquisitive minds of her blog visitors and amebo folks. Na real wahala.
/
but she can't leave her banana island and stay with the man she want to marry on tomatoes island! unless that man is living close to her on banana island. but peradventure she got married, will she sell her banana mansion

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by macho44(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:
single and searching at your age
How old are u?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by solem080(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Miss linda what you still waiting for hun
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by YaksonFCA(m): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

I tire ooo. My worry is that she is even proud saying it?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

I hear you have a bae already, flaunting your hand placement skills!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by AVRecruit: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2016
you either be a purely career woman with no marriage or take a soft job (teaching, trading, etc) and be a wife. cant have both.
if you want to be a career millionnaire marriage becomes harder.
It would be easier for a man to swallow the pride if she was already married to him then she achieved the success on her own merit. than to achieve it individually and want to marry. Note that I am happy for her success though.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by dacovajnr: 1:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Speechless3:
I dont know why ladies say they are searching? It doesnt sound right.
They are just being truthful to themselves grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by opribo(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2016
She must have her own children from this year, marriage or no marriage. She has the money to cater for her children. After all na somebody born she must born her own.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Heymus(m): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Available
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ziego(m): 3:35am On Feb 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Thief!!!

Who no like better thing?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by InvertedHammer: 4:13am On Feb 03, 2016
sonofananimal:
but she can't leave her banana island and stay with the man she want to marry on tomatoes island! unless that man is living close to her on banana island. but peradventure she got married, will she sell her banana mansion

/
She doesn't have to sell the house after all some people have many houses. She can live in the house with her husband but it has to be a gradual process amongst which will include relocating her family. Na there real war will come. Imagine Laura moving out of Banana island. She will probably commit suicide.

The biggest challenge is knowing who is in it for the money and who is in for love. Every suitor is a suspect. Such is life. You are poor--wahala. You are rich-- wahala
/
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Mattew690(m): 4:33am On Feb 03, 2016
That wowo gurl WON marry ABI ?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:

She don day due
she don dey? gbeborun, how e take affect you then? naim make you say she no shame? oya give her husband.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Mattew690(m): 4:50am On Feb 03, 2016
WHO MARRY DIZ KIND GIRL, na wha oh

Very soon devil go dey enter church

Olosho dey find husband, diz on go DON get Lasa,hiv + smiley smiley smiley
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by blazer234: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Naff24:
Her life....her business undecided if she like make she be iya ndagbe for life

Are u in Kaduna?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by raphoo(m): 6:08am On Feb 03, 2016
END TIME SEARCHING, I BEG BACK WELL.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by chineduhonour: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2016
GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA.
FIX MY SKIN!!!!!!!!!! Are you looking for that light Radiant, Sparkling, WOW, & glowing Celebrity skin?
Yes You read right! Get in here!!!
Are you suffering from pimple, acne, Melasma, pigmentation, scratch marks, wrinkles, blemishes, dark circles, dark armpits, dark inner thighs, eyebags, and u want your skin to be fair, sparkling and smooth?
Did u just put to bed & don't like your skin colour due to the effect of child birth on ur skin?
Are u frustrated from those pimples and acne ish?
Are u a working class Lady/Guy who want no equal skin type in Your Place of Work? Are you your own Boss and want that Skin for people to stare and stare and stare at u with loads of Awwwwwwww?
Look no further cos we have got u covered!!! We stock the following - •Glutathione Pills, Tea etc
•Collagen oral supplements Vitamin C, Kojic Acid, oral supplements
. •Glutathione Injections of all variants. •Glutathione lotion & scrub. •Glutathione Oil and Serum.
•Breast firming and enhancement cream and Pills.
•Hip Enhancement Creams and Pills.
•Butt Enhancement Pills and Cream.
•Facial glow set
•Face glow scrub
. •Female cosmetics. •Whitening Creams. •Meladerm Cream. •Stretch Mark Solution. •Waist Cinchers and Butt Lifters. Slimming capsules and many more Contact us on CALL/WHATSAPP- 08159752664. Facebook: www.facebook.com/­glutathioneproductsin­nigeri aWHOLESALE PRICES AVAILABLE ON ALL PRODUCTS. Kindly Rebroadcast!

Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2016
If you're seriously single and searching try and follow the steps: remove pride from your life, be submissive, never you be selective but be prayer full, zero your mind in acquiring wealth for now because no man wish to be living under his wife's benevolence, do not believe in traditional ideology and finally, trust in God. Thanks
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by ladyF(f): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
InvertedHammer:

True talk.

Until you hit 30.

No human is an island. The pressure may start from your family first. No lady has ever fought and won "marriage" pressure in Nigeria. If you win outside, can you win within yourself. Successful? There are millions more successful than you will be that are married. So you will have no excuse. Your mama will wail about "grand children"; pastors will claim marine husband; your father will blame his enemies; enemies will say it is a family curse.

My dear, pray that "single at 40" is not your portion.
/
lol and you think I'm not over 40? grin na dem sabi. Human being dey carry other people mata for head since 100BC.

If my parents want grandkids, there are many other siblings with functioning reproductive systems.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
I am available oo!

I aqm equally searching ... - for a second wife. wink
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by omolayomi06: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2016
i pitty ur local goverment.,hmmmm .but u can come cos am also single.
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Naff24(f): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2016
blazer234:

Are u in Kaduna?
Yeah.....anything on that?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Cynthyworld(f): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2016
lol guilty conscience
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by oluwaSmith1(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
ok
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2016
ok. u wil find very soon 'cos na so so boyz full nairaland.

dont loose hope yet
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2016
VenusBetty:
she don dey? gbeborun, how e take affect you then? naim make you say she no shame? oya give her husband.
Am ready grin
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Seun360(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Airforce1:

You never blow?
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by Stanbeto: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Linda i would have Love to But......
Re: "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji by babajay69: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2016
MaBuk:
According to Radar.ng, the blogger has been engaged since last year and is making plans for her traditional marriage in her home town sometime this year. She is also reported to have listed her N500 million Banana Island home for sale , with plans to re-invest the money after she gets married.

However, conflicting new reports have emerged as the Blogger has rubbished these reports to be untrue. She tweeted:

https://www.twitter.com/lindaikeji/status/694545954112937984

GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST. HAPPINESS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. YOU'LL FIND IT LOLA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Wizkid Welcomes 3rd Child With Jada Pollock, His Manager - Nairaplus.com / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.