Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,929 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. (6294 Views)

Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Perhaps you don't know that Dec.ker is a bloody douche bag who preys on seemingly desperate ladies of Igbo extraction online.
Your.main is his latest victim. lipsrsealed
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Okay, I'll follow you up if you do a follow back. wink
Nairaland Trolls and e-brawlers can be creepy sometimes.
e-brawlers? Is that what we doin'? Brawlin'?
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
e-brawlers? Is that what we doin'? Brawlin'?
Haven't you noticed that's what a lot of guys are on about here.
Causing e-fights and telling lies about another?
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Haven't you noticed that's what a lot of guys are on about here.
Causing e-fights and telling lies about another?
No.I'm usually off doin' me.
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.I'm usually off doin' me.
And they eventually poke their nose.
That's what almost always happen. cheesy
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

And they eventually poke their nose.
That's what almost always happen. cheesy
Uh,okay.I really don't know what you mean though.
I've not really witnessed these fights or there end.
I told you,I'm usually doin' me
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh,okay.I really don't know what you mean though.
I've not really witnessed these fight or there end.
I told you,I'm usually doin' me
Cheers to that!
Just keep doing you, I'm sure you'd be fine.
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Perhaps you don't know that Dec.ker is a bloody douche bag who preys on seemingly desperate ladies of Igbo extraction online.
Your.main is his latest victim. lipsrsealed
lol. Are you don?

Your.main is not Igbo tho
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Are you don?

Your.main is not Igbo tho

He often times score better with Igbo chicks.
I'll let you find out about Don.
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

He often times score better with Igbo chicks.
I'll let you find out about Don.
ok sir
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by AVRecruit: 3:50am On Feb 03, 2016
i collect number but tell her the number is for whatsapp chat. i chat to her one whats app. if the conversation kindles my interest i then bother calling her.
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2016
AVRecruit:
i collect number but tell her the number is for whatsapp chat. i chat to her one whats app. if the conversation kindles my interest i then bother calling her.
Correct man. wink
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Trapnews: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Cheers to that!
Just keep doing you, I'm sure you'd be fine.
Where are the spam bots when you need them?
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

You would die of hate. grin

See mumu comment.

DonChippy deactivated because that account had outlived it's purpose. cheesy

What Decker wrote is piles of lies fuelled with jealousy and hate.

Do you possess qualities a man would desire beyond your looks? I very much doubt.

Thank God you finally figured out. cheesy

You're a furkin iidiot.

2 Likes

Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

You're a furkin iidiot.
Another hater on the prowl! grin
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:
Another hater on the prowl! grin
Why would anyone possibly hate on a depressed unemployed fool like you?
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

Why would anyone possibly hate on a depressed unemployed fool like you?
Because your comments depict that. cheesy
Don't be a player hater, participate!

I bet you don't know a tad bit about me. You've been brainwashed by Gossip propelled by your likes but I'm well above and beyond what you think I am.
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

Because your comments depict that. cheesy
Don't be a player hater, participate!

I bet you don't know a tad bit about me. You've been brainwashed by Gossip propelled by your likes but I'm well above and beyond what you think I am.

Gossip? Lol, why are you so keen on making yourself a "nairaland celebrity"?? Do you really think anyone gives a fvck about you?? You're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things bro. Get yourself a life smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

Gossip? Lol, why are you so keen on making yourself a "nairaland celebrity"?? Do you really think anyone gives a fvck about you?? You're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things bro. Get yourself a life smiley
I never asked for your opinion about me, neither do I give a flying fvck about what you think..
tongue
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

I never asked for your opinion about me, neither do I give a flying fvck about what you think..
tongue

I know. Since you've got nothing better to do with your life, you can now go back to being our favourite jobless nairalander! cheesy
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

I know. Since you've got nothing better to do with your life, you can now go back to being our favourite jobless nairalander! cheesy
How will I be Jobless when I run multiple businesses?

Your stupidity amuses me even.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge my friend. Ask questions and save yourself from ignorance. tongue
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

How will I be Jobless when I run multiple businesses?

Your stupidity amuses me even.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge my friend. Ask questions and save yourself from ignorance. tongue

I run multiple businesses. I don't have time to sit on the internet all day long spying on people and playing "Gossip girl" cheesy. You are jobless bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

I run multiple businesses. I don't have time to sit on the internet all day long spying on people and playing "Gossip girl" cheesy. You are jobless bro.

So you think.

Just so you know, I was once a Nairaland Mod which is very voluntary and over time, I've learnt to gather information as an aspiring writer and publisher.

In the mean time, keep filling yourself with bile while I'll keep having a swell time right here. tongue
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by dbaptist1(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016

Sometimes I feel like being a Nairaland Mod is a curse.
I really never wanted that. undecided
It was a great learning experience tho'. embarassed

Now can I have my life back? angry
If u want it..., come and take it
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
I no longer ask too. After a fantastic display by a Romancelander, Iv decided to keep my distance from women and focus more
on improving my business...
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Synzu(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

So you think.

Just so you know, I was once a Nairaland Mod which is very voluntary and over time, I've learnt to gather information as an aspiring writer and publisher.

In the mean time, keep filling yourself with bile while I'll keep having a swell time right here. tongue

Gerrout. Who gives a fvck if u were a mod?? How does that change the fact that you're still unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Synzu:

Gerrout. Who gives a fvck if u were a mod?? How does that change the fact that you're still unemployed?
That's where you and I differ.

I'm a Job giver while you think everyone else is a Job seeker like your bitter self. tongue

You should be the one getting the fvck out of this thread by the way.

Just go send some more of your resume to the spam folders of people like me. grin
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2016
dukeolumde:
I no longer ask too. After a fantastic display by a Romancelander, Iv decided to keep my distance from women and focus more
on improving my business...
You have made a great choice my friend. smiley
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by adexdon(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is common place that guys see it as ultimate to get a girls number after having a conversation.
For me, it is totally different. Often times, after a stimulating convo, I ask often for her social networks if I really want to keep in touch.
People often times judge a book by it's cover but for me it's different. I would want to know more about her especially the way she portrays herself to other people.

So the best bet is Whatsapp or BBM? It's a plus if she's on Twitter or Instagram.

Meanwhile, most girls keep whatsapp numbers that cannot be called.

As a matter of fact, I end up having so many numbers I don't even know which one to call. So I narrow them down to who chats better, who returns my calls and other things I won't delve into now.

So guys, do you still ask for numbers?

lesson for the learner
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

You have made a great choice my friend. smiley

Thanks a lot Bro. This is what I made in January alone... Now am even more focused than ever!!!
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
brandnew3:

That's where you and I differ.

I'm a Job giver while you think everyone else is a Job seeker like your bitter self. tongue

You should be the one getting the fvck out of this thread by the way.

Just go send some more of your resume to the spam folders of people like me. grin

A word is enough for the wise but the other guy might not still understand... grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. by KingTom(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
dukeolumde:

Thanks a lot Bro. This is what I made in January alone... Now am even more focused than ever!!!
Baba ooooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him / Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.