Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (64351 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Married But No Sex - Part 3 / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Jengem: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
stay in ya papa house now

oniranu obirin

because you are bored at home

Are you not entertained with boyfy?

And you dont wanna pay dues but be receiving vals gift

u thirsty greedy women....thunder awaits ye all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
bully
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by allanphash7(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nonsense
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by MKO4ever(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
That's a natural phenomenon already.
How is it a natural phenomenon? s*x before marriage is a sin

3 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
gbens2000:
he might just be testing her sha,my opinion.
For how long
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Bigpicture(f): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Whatever the case may be, a lady has to put some value on herself. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's wrong to do these things Atleast once in a while but when it becomes a compulsion then don't be surprised you have gradually demoted yourself into slavery and at the end of the day the same guy marries the other lady that comes to eat the food you cook every weekend tongue babe this is 2016. Be a good girl but at the same time don't dull wink smiley

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by xynerise: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Smartguy001:
U left sumtin out also hav s*x wit him... wink
It is not a hard task, neither is it a duty.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by seyirock(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.

NLanders, what's your take on this, is it right?
Meanwhile, I am new here. Show me some love grin
are u sure dat d whole story?!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by amunkita(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:

how is natural
nwanyi onye Uwa mmebi..
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by ojuolu(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Don't start what you can't finish, that is the rule. Let the guy know if he need all the services op mentioned above, he should get married or get and househelp. You are a GIRLFRIEND not an househelp. Most guys i know won't marry a woman who will take these shits...at least i won't.

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by niyi123: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:

Madam sex is not a natural phenomenon between unmarried people.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by luvguy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.

u aint makin ur own money, if not u would hv gotten de guts 2 speak out

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Comradekenny(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I get annoyed when i hear of this things happenning to people, my question is; didn't they have a mutual understanding before the relationship was embarked upon, i see no reason or sense in such situation where a guy would treat a lady like a slave all in the name of relationship...... angry RUBBISH.......i think she's sought of confortable with that because if she's nt, she needed to have stood her ground because they are both in it together.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by gbens2000(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
For how long
that would depend on the guy and if it's actually a test or not.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by DICKtator: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:

Look at you on NL

Have you washed the dishes?

Get to work and when you are through, let's have a quickie!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by AfroKnight: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol...There's nothing wrong with his demands.....Meet them or get off.....

grin grin grin No time

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Actually, Helping Out Your bf with certain chores, cleaning his home? cooking and all? that's actually really sweet. Buh it definitely becomes annoying if he tries imposing those duties on You and questions you when You don't. mbanu! for why?

Lol. What Are You? his Maid?

Even A Real Husby Doesn't even act that way! It's So lame!
If he wants to take the semblance of A Control freak? Nne biko, Abort mission or he had better get A maid!

It's A Relationship Not A Full time job abeg!embarassed

There is what is known as an unconscious mentality shift as relationships change. As a girlfriend you can ask the questions the op is asking because it does not seem like a duty but as a wife your mindset automatically adjusts to it because you suddenly realise you own the home front and if you dont do it someone else will.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by niyi123: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
There are ladies who work but must go over to his place on weekends and do her bit for him.

I know of some.

It means you are not the only one, so the guy must be super star for you people to be competing over him.

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by gunners160(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
gbens2000:
he might just be testing her sha,my opinion.
is she a tester?haba it is beta 4 r to fail the test than to pass the test and be treated lyk a maid
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stop dating m0Rons

4 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
niyi123:

It means you are not the only one, so the guy must be super star for you people to be competing over him.
I bet you didn't understand me
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by lagosrd: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol...There's nothing wrong with his demyands.....Meet them or get off.....

U had better do that coa its seems the guy is serious oooo dont miss the opportunity lazy drone
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Emmahunk(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
First, I want to say welcome on board. Now to the issue at hand.
I must say that women most often make me laugh. Sure you are dating and not married, so he is not your father, not an Uncle or any form of relation but you expect him to help out with your rent, school fees, wardrobe etc just at the snap of your fingers. If he asks for a little time,... "oh, he is not soft". So tell me, why will you complain if he asks you to help out with some house chores?
I remember a girl asking me how reasonable it was for me to ask for sex the first day she visited. She had conveniently forgotten that she asked and got money for her monthly subscription the first day that I said hello to her.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by repogirl(f): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well...... It depends on the understanding you both have.

When you have a clearly defined committed relationship that you both have agreed is headed to the altar, then there's nothing wrong helping your guy out if you want to.

The problem is where he demands it as if its his right, if he wants his rights to be recognised, he should go and make the down payment of her betrothal to him, in her parents house.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by AJaylee(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
D kind of girls dat get dat kind of treatment are dose who says I av a boyfriend so he has to handle all my bills, as. If she has no father or parents, jst saying, wait o, o p is dat wat. U even asked him ND he gave u?
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by elijahdre(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
Sxx is not natural outside marriage. God frowned at it (Hebrew 13:4) and you also loose your self esteem if its done outside marriage. Whats the essence of eating all the honey inside the moon before you go for the honey moon? A word is enough .....

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by kaziblake(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Actually, Helping Out Your bf with certain chores, cleaning his home? cooking and all? that's actually really sweet. Buh it definitely becomes annoying if he tries imposing those duties on You and questions you when You don't. mbanu! for why?

Lol. What Are You? his Maid?

Even A Real Husby Doesn't even act that way! It's So lame!
If he wants to take the semblance of A Control freak? Nne biko, Abort mission or he had better get A maid!

It's A Relationship Not A Full time job abeg!embarassed
Lol.

Babe preach it.

#girlfriendnotmaid#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by gbens2000(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
gunners160:
is she a tester?haba it is beta 4 r to fail the test than to pass the test and be treated lyk a maid
lol,my dear they are very few wife materials out there not that I support wat he is putting her through.but u could look at it that the longer she can take could show how much she is a home builder.patience is one vital key in marriage needed by the couples actually.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
A real woman treats her man like a king and he in turn would treat her as his queen. Unless the op is not ready to become someones wife.

I have seen supposedly classy chicks remove their long nails and get down to house chores because nobody wants to hear stories that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Pidggin(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:

He is only taking advantage of the desperation he observes in some single ladies

2 Likes

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Naff24(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lol...There's nothing wrong with his demands.....Meet them or get off.....
That means u are worthless and classless for u to demand stuffs like that from ur partner.....d real big and responsible guys stay classic and treat there woman as such!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.