Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (64363 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Married But No Sex - Part 3 / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by olac21(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
summerflame:
just like my ex, she would remove her #4500 nails to clean my closet and run my laundry.

God bless her and RIP to her

Ehya sorry!what's the cause of her deathRIP to her
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by loshybab(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
That's a natural phenomenon already.
Natural you said when u aint married!!!
.Issorait ooo,i'll keep observing.
Meanwhile,correct ur status or whateva.......subconscience.i feel u made a Mistake.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Petroking: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Selena06:
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.

NLanders, what's your take on this, is it right?
Meanwhile, I am new here. Show me some love grin

ABEG come be my girlfriend, You do not need to wash my clothes until it pleases you to, You don't need to clean the house for me, My friends don't need you to entertain them by force. I will cook for you... shikena!!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
loshybab:

Natural you said when u aint married!!!
.Issorait ooo,i'll keep observing.
Meanwhile,correct ur status or whateva.......subconscience.i feel u made a Mistake.
My personal message is very correct....It is SUBCONSCIOUS.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by loshybab(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cutehector:
if he isn't ready for marriage yet den dat doesn't gv him d right to require d babe to play "housegirl" for him. Ah mean these things should b done only when u both are engaged or smth.

Besides, people dnt get engaged these days anymore.
D'cute in ur monicker mst b an undastatemnt of what u really are.
This ur comment is gbam!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Joy1706:

Been there, done that and felt nothing. They're HIS chores, no? Does he help with mine?
if u feel at ease/comfortable,sitting and watch ur man do "home chores" then u're not ready for marriage. We're Africans,our value and culture can't be eclipsed by European lifestyle. Goodnight
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2016
God kws I can takia od masef especially d washing of clothes part....i jst find it difficult taking ma clothes to d laundry talkmore of 1 gal who's managing her nails to now soak & spread ma clothes in d name of washing dem.......@least 4 nw I'm alone wit mum & dad pending wen I get a job so I help dey wash, cook & do orda hauz chores & as difficult as it gets it cut b fun u kw
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Joy1706(f): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
if u feel at ease/comfortable,sitting and watch ur man do "home chores" then u're not ready for marriage. We're Africans,our value and culture can't be eclipsed by European lifestyle. Goodnight
Its not my house na. Which kin aproko be that? After doing mine, I'll now come and do his? I'm not super woman abeg. I don't like chores in the first place and I won't pretend. I do mine cos I have to.
Is it taboo for a man to do chores? I won't start what I can't complete. So that when we get married now, he will refuse to lift a pin claiming I didn't complain during courtship.

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Joy1706(f): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2016
seyibaale:
No offense but I'm sure you are single and with this mentality it will be hard to get a good hubby...ask those who have left their husbands they would wish they did it right...I now see why marriages last longer in past generations than now...check well...If your boo thinks her he's gon keep bleeping u but your boo will definitely have a better boo..
That's how girls will keep deceiving you people and you guys will keep falling for it. A girl will do all those chores and in ur mind, she's wife material, not knowing she's sth else. Yes I'm single and the man that will marry me will do so regardless. I don't even want a primitive, archaic cave man. I don't know what kind of man will sit back and let someone else come do chores in his house. Is he a baby? U guys need to grow up abeg. If you can't take care of yourselves, how can you take care of/head a family?

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Joy1706(f): 1:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

My dear a man cannot claim be in a relationship without spending on his woman.

All am saying is that if you don't want to cook for me then don't but please don't complain if someone else does.

Its not just anybody that I will allow to cook for me.
For me to ask you to wash and cook for me means you are more than just a girlfriend to me. But if you choose to see it in a negative way then I have nothing to say to that.

I'm not talking about spending. I mean taking over her full financial responsibilities - Rent, school fees, upkeep, siblings school fees, feeding etc. Hope u will see nothing wrong in it o

1 Like

Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by summerflame(m): 5:28am On Feb 05, 2016
chronic typhoid
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by generalissimo(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:
It is horrifying at times to state the length guys in relationships go to make their girlfriends do some things because they are dating.

There are relationships (not married) where the guy expects the lady to visit him every weekend, wash his clothes, cook for him and store in the refrigerator, clean the house and entertain his friends that may visit during her stay.

Sure, it is good helping your guy out but whereby he makes them compulsory and queries you when you fail to do them is not so cool although as they would say, different strokes for different folks.

Shey cost of iphone 6s no reach for bride pride price? Una no dey fear God at all ni? Can a house wife demand half of what you demand? Una go stretch guys financially so tay he go don forget say una never marry.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by generalissimo(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Petroking:

ABEG come be my girlfriend, You do not need to wash my clothes until it pleases you to, You don't need to clean the house for me, My friends don't need you to entertain them by force. I will cook for you... shikena!!
See this one o shocked You fit buy am 250k Brazilian hair? Na swear your mama go take finish you if she hear say u wan dey follow girl like this
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:

If one refuse to do all these,another one will do all and even more with pleasure,especial those old 30yrs and above ladies,so no big deal...for your info,Nigerians don't date,we only fuckkk in a mutual manner.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Youngpo413: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:
And when both of you know he isn't ready for marriage yet
Then you stay on your own!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Youngpo413: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:
And when both of you know he isn't ready for marriage yet
Then you stay on your own to avoid doing those little chores.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
Stop dating m0Rons
your so_called m0rons are very rich,you naija ladies don't leave rich guys no matter how bad you treat them.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by deb26(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:

For what kwanu? why will he insist you do all that? haba! are u a maid? and it's not like he Is ready for marriage sef? c'mon...
i think it's how u present urself to him that's how he will treat u ...that same guy doing that to u will see another girl and not even dare ask her such! biko.... if he insists, put up ur own demands! you play wife...he plays husband...shikina!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by deb26(f): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2016
NemzySeries:
God kws I can takia od masef especially d washing of clothes part....i jst find it difficult taking ma clothes to d laundry talkmore of 1 gal who's managing her nails to now soak & spread ma clothes in d name of washing dem.......@least 4 nw I'm alone wit mum & dad pending wen I get a job so I help dey wash, cook & do orda hauz chores & as difficult as it gets it cut b fun u kw
but tomorrow when u get a job,..u'll start acting like you've never lifted a pin before putting demands on your girlfriend. ....it's the same story for every nigerian guy!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by deb26(f): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2016
NemzySeries:
but tomorrow when u get a job,..u'll start acting like you've never lifted a pin before putting demands on your girlfriend. ....it's the same story for every nigerian guy!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by deb26(f): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
SolexxBarry:
If u can't do as he wants,den u can at least use d door, undecided what do u expect wen u ask 4 peruvian hair and d likes, angry

that's not right,! relationships ought to be of mutual agreement between both parties.... not a place for conditions...if u don't do this,..i won't do that.... to me that's manipulation!
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by deb26(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
how would you feel if whenever you visits him,he does all those chores you just mentioned while you watch? Happy?

if I visit, and I meet him doing those things and I feel obliged to help i will....the issue is that he demands it...more like her job description. ...
it's not right on any level.... if I want to cook, clean for him I'll do it with a cheerful heart not converting me to a maid that gets paid for doing house chores and giving the services of a wife! It's a thing of mutual agreement! biko
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Mabelenena(f): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Rollar:
I guess this is where I'm supposed to reply with some nasty or crude comment yeah?Here's a revolutionary idea, instead of informing me that I talk like a learner, show me what part of my comment resembles what a learner would say, using logical rationale. If that's not beyond you.
Gat no time 4 that
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by slimzey91: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
missKiffy:
All these i can only do when we are married, even if i will do it while dating, it wouldn't be compulsory
na ur type de so pass. . . If u ask me na who I wan ask. . . @op I think it has 2 do with understanding BTW u both. It's nt wrong 2 do fewtins 4 ur guy over d weekend, but u sound like ur affair with him lack communication. Try and let him know u really don't lick d way he demands u 2 do sumtins dt's obviously against ur will or u show him 2ru ur actions. In BTW don't b rude wen telling him. Our mothers did worst cos who born dem 2 talk dir minds. . .
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by chigoizie7(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:
There are ladies who work but must go over to his place on weekends and do her bit for him.

I know of some.

Are those ladies complaining? If they are not, den please shut the fvck up and mind your biz. If u can't stand the heat, get off the kitchen, he didn't force u to do any of those. If u are not comfortable doing any of that, please walk out, I don't see anything to debate on this.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mabelenena:
Gat no time 4 that
LMFAO!! No dear, you don't have the intelligence for that. You're the reason why some guys think girls are all fishbrained. You have time to point out a problem, but none to proffer a solution. Pls get out of my face, empty-headed vapid bimbo undecided
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by loshybab(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Selena06:
My personal message is very correct....It is SUBCONSCIOUS.
'Pay attention to your subconscious' i'll need NL grammarians to enlighten me more,i'm an enthusiastic learner,i've always been.
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by sevule(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chukazu:
even if you are married to him, I don't think doing those think you mentioned are your " sole responsibility " as a wife.
why should a guy compel you to wash his clothes

I think, sometimes the value you place on your self matters alot as a woman... just yesterday, my girl called and asked what I was doing, and said I was washing my clothes, and she was like..." oh how I wish am there to do the washing for,and tried to prove to her that is not her responsibility to do so but she insisted that it was her" womanly responsibility " and I was totally shocked to say the least.

that you are my girlfriend or wife doesn't make you my house maid

our women need to grow up and our men need a reality check

I really don't get it myself, are Nigerian men so LAZY that they cannot wash their own clothes? If you can't wash your own clothes don't you know the direction to the drycleaners? Since when did washing clothes and cooking become part of the job description of a girlfriend?
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by NemzySeries(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2016
deb26:

uve got sum points dear but I dunt tink i'll do such bkos so far av neva allowed a gal do anything 4 me xcept cook wen I visit deir hauz.....i dunt av a sister jst me & ma 5brodaz + mumcy & av bin doing tinz 4 ma sef all dis while + even help mumcy wash her clothes.....ryt nw I'm job hunting & home alone wit her since all ma younger ones are in sch so I do Ãℓℓ d chores & aid her in d kitchen while she cooks but wen I start working i'll definitely device a means of taking care of ma sef but I dunt tink if u as a lady visit me any bachelor wud galdly sit & watch him cook @least u cud help in dat area or any orda minor help but im equally not in support of guys dat sumup ladies wit hauz chores & responsibilities like shez d 1 D've bin waiting..........datz purely slavery mentality on both parties & not wife mater characteristics as proposed by d gal or guy
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by NemzySeries(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
sevule:

I really don't get it myself, are Nigerian men so LAZY that they cannot wash their own clothes? If you can't wash your own clothes don't you know the direction to the drycleaners? Since when did washing clothes and cooking become part of the job description of a girlfriend?

d cooking part can even b managed @least weneva she visits but sum guys jst marginalised on d fact dat shez ma gal & I spend sum cash on her so itz her duty to run hiz hauz affairs like shez d commissioner 4 chores affairs & after all dis d guy wud still beat u, insult u, call u cheap & well as screwing u so watz d point doing d slavery tin sef?
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by driy65(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Selena06:

babe change ur pix...ur face b lyk d real 2face
Re: We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me by Chukazu: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
sevule:

my dear it's baffling.
it stems from up- bringing... if you are from a family where girls are meant to do all the menial chores, while boys just sit to watch T.V; one would definitely end up seeing women as maids.
I come from a family where everyone helps out in the kitchen, be you boy or girl, so with that I see every lady (my woman in particular) as equal partner and not something to be used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.