Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171571 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
update plsssssss just anxious to get to d root of it.more grace lol
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Part 25
‘’Hey dear good morning; I will be back shortly, going for my regular exercise and when coming back I will get us coffee and tea’’ said alex who was surprised to see her still sleeping.
‘’Okay’’ replied adeola turning and sitting up. she wasn’t feeling well. ‘’It was that time of the month again’’ she thought. She managed to stand up and headed for the bathroom
Few minutes later, she was done, dressed and laying on the bed. Shortly after, alex entered the room with two cups on his hands.
‘’You are still on the bed; are you okay’’ asked alex moving close to her
‘’Am not feeling too well’’ replied adeola
‘’Is it headache’’ asked alex
‘’Nope, my tommy’’ replied adeola
‘’When did it started’’ asked alex
‘’Few hours ago’’ replied adeola
‘’Are you reacting to the food we ate yesterday’’ asked alex
‘’No, let me just say it’s a sickness I experience every month’’ replied adeola
‘’Have you seen the doctor concerning it’’ asked alex
‘’It does not require seeing a doctor’’ replied Adeola and alex looked more confused
‘’Alex am having menstrual pains’’ said adeola feeling shy
‘’Am so sorry, I didn’t know’’ replied alex
‘’No problem, I understand’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’I guess because I never had a sister’’ replied alex smiling
‘’What can I do to help reduce the pain’’ asked alex
‘’I was about calling the customer service to get a sanitary pad when you came in’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay, let me quickly have my bath, what else do you need’’ asked alex
‘’I will need more of this hot tea with no sugar, it helps reduce the pain’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay give me ten minutes I will be done’’ replied alex entering the bathroom
Minutes later, he came back with two cups of hot tea and giving her it to her. She placed it on the table beside the bed
‘’Here is it’’ said alex giving her the sanitary pad
‘’I hope you like it; I was confused when I got there because there were so many brands and the sales girl assisted me in picking this one. She told me lots of girls make use of this brand’’ replied alex
‘’Have never used this before but I guess it is okay’’ replied adeola placing the pad on the table
‘’Are you not going to use it now’’ asked Alex feeling very shy saying those words and he couldn’t look at adeola face and adeola smiled
‘’Don’t worry, I will use it in few hours’ time’’ said adeola laying on the bed
‘’I wish I can do more to help reduce the pain’’ said alex
‘’You can be of help with your gist, and in a couple of ours, I will be much better’’ replied adeola adeola
An hour and few minutes later, they were both talking and laughing. Adeola was sitting on the bed in front of alex and she was so engrossed in the discussion and alex was laughing at what she was saying; telling him what happened between her and her new friends when they went out yesterday
Alex saw a red feather hanging on her hair and he guessed it must have been from the cloth she wore yesterday. As she was talking, akex moved closer and bent and there were few inches between them. He was about to raise his hands when adeola slapped him.
‘’What are you trying to do alex; to kiss me then seduce me to have sex right’’ said adeola who was standing and shouting angrily.
‘’I knew it, I knew all your behaviours were just pretence; pretending to be nice, gentle, pretending to care for as a brother just to sleep with me’’. ‘’Let me tell you boy, your plans will never work because I am not that girl and I am in love with Segun’’… Adeola said angrily.
Alex was so confused with all she said, ‘’what could I have done to have deserved these words?’’ he thought. He got up and moved towards her, held her hands, removed the red feather from her hair and placed it on her right hand.
‘’This was what I wanted to remove from your hair; I wasn’t trying to kiss you nor force myself on you’’ he said. ‘’And please, I never for once pretended to care about you’’ said alex opening the door and shutting it very loud

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
bamsunkky:
update plsssssss just anxious to get to d root of it.more grace lol
I just did
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
ade23ola:
Part 25
‘’Hey dear good morning; I will be back shortly, going for my regular exercise and when coming back I will get us coffee and tea’’ said alex who was surprised to see her still sleeping.
‘’Okay’’ replied adeola turning and sitting up. she wasn’t feeling well. ‘’It was that time of the month again’’ she thought. She managed to stand up and headed for the bathroom
Few minutes later, she was done, dressed and laying on the bed. Shortly after, alex entered the room with two cups on his hands.
‘’You are still on the bed; are you okay’’ asked alex moving close to her
‘’Am not feeling too well’’ replied adeola
‘’Is it headache’’ asked alex
‘’Nope, my tommy’’ replied adeola
‘’When did it started’’ asked alex
‘’Few hours ago’’ replied adeola
‘’Are you reacting to the food we ate yesterday’’ asked alex
‘’No, let me just say it’s a sickness I experience every month’’ replied adeola
‘’Have you seen the doctor concerning it’’ asked alex
‘’It does not require seeing a doctor’’ replied Adeola and alex looked more confused
‘’Alex am having menstrual pains’’ said adeola feeling shy
‘’Am so sorry, I didn’t know’’ replied alex
‘’No problem, I understand’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’I guess because I never had a sister’’ replied alex smiling
‘’What can I do to help reduce the pain’’ asked alex
‘’I was about calling the customer service to get a sanitary pad when you came in’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay, let me quickly have my bath, what else do you need’’ asked alex
‘’I will need more of this hot tea with no sugar, it helps reduce the pain’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay give me ten minutes I will be done’’ replied alex entering the bathroom
Minutes later, he came back with two cups of hot tea and giving her it to her. She placed it on the table beside the bed
‘’Here is it’’ said alex giving her the sanitary pad
‘’I hope you like it; I was confused when I got there because there were so many brands and the sales girl assisted me in picking this one. She told me lots of girls make use of this brand’’ replied alex
‘’Have never used this before but I guess it is okay’’ replied adeola placing the pad on the table
‘’Are you not going to use it now’’ asked Alex feeling very shy saying those words and he couldn’t look at adeola face and adeola smiled
‘’Don’t worry, I will use it in few hours’ time’’ said adeola laying on the bed
‘’I wish I can do more to help reduce the pain’’ said alex
‘’You can be of help with your gist, and in a couple of ours, I will be much better’’ replied adeola adeola
An hour and few minutes later, they were both talking and laughing. Adeola was sitting on the bed in front of alex and she was so engrossed in the discussion and alex was laughing at what she was saying; telling him what happened between her and her new friends when they went out yesterday
Alex saw a red feather hanging on her hair and he guessed it must have been from the cloth she wore yesterday. As she was talking, akex moved closer and bent and there were few inches between them. He was about to raise his hands when adeola slapped him.
‘’What are you trying to do alex; to kiss me then seduce me to have sex right’’ said adeola who was standing and shouting angrily.
‘’I knew it, I knew all your behaviours were just pretence; pretending to be nice, gentle, pretending to care for as a brother just to sleep with me’’. ‘’Let me tell you boy, your plans will never work because I am not that girl and I am in love with Segun’’… Adeola said angrily.
Alex was so confused with all she said, ‘’what could I have done to have deserved these words?’’ he thought. He got up and moved towards her, held her hands, removed the red feather from her hair and placed it on her right hand.
‘’This was what I wanted to remove from your hair; I wasn’t trying to kiss you nor force myself on you’’ he said. ‘’And please, I never for once pretended to care about you’’ said alex opening the door and shutting it very loud

interesting story ...more update plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thumbs up... More updates pls
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
This suspense is killing oo.. Will manage another before i get high coke tension!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by LarrySun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello ade23ola. How are you? You have a nice story here. I would love to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested in publishing online, kindly contact me at larrysun4real@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Cheers,

L. Sun.

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ayoomolabake:
Thumbs up... More updates pls
tnxs dearie
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chubbiehills:
This suspense is killing oo.. Will manage another before i get high coke tension!
lol, tnxs for enjoyin it
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
LarrySun:
Hello ade23ola. How are you? You have a nice story here. I would love to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested in publishing online, kindly contact me at larrysun4real@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Cheers,

L. Sun.
wow, thank youn will surly get back to you
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
u are really doing a good work..pls more update,d suspence is killing me o
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:
u are really doing a good work..pls more update,d suspence is killing me o
tnxs dear, waiting for PHCN to bring light
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] u have a nice story...u are really talented ...may ur knoledge continue to increase
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2016
you are really great!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
new updates plssss
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Wow! what a nice story Patiently waiting for the next update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2016
so sorry, it z m dat cam late 2 read d update. Tnx 4 d update nd more of it

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
more update plsssss
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Part 26
Alex was till shocked on what happened between him and adeola. How could she say those words to him, what did he do to warrant those hurtful words and the slap he thought. As the breeze from the beach touched his skin, he felt relaxed and adjusted his sun glasses. He concluded he would have to distance himself from her maybe that will make her feel better. He was so lost in his thought that he did not notice the lady weaving and approaching him.
‘’Hey are you okay’’ said the white lady who was wearing bikini
‘’Hi, good afternoon’’ said alex removing his sun shade to see her well
‘’Am Jennifer and you are’’ she asked
‘’Alex’’ he replied stretching his hand to shake her
‘’Nice to meet you Alex; what are you here for, business or pleasure’’ asked Jennifer smiling
‘’Pleasure; and you’’ asked alex
‘’Pleasure’’ said Jennifer sounding seductively
‘’Are you from here’’ asked alex
‘’Nope, California, just here on vacation, you’’ replied Jennifer
‘’Am from Nigeria and also on vacation’’ replied alex
‘’Do you want to leave here, and go have some fun alex’’ asked Jennifer sounding seductive and touching his neck and alex knew what she meant by the word ‘’fun’’
‘’Am sorry, I can’t’’ he said
‘’Why’’ asked Jennifer
‘’Am married’’ replied alex showing her his wedding ring which he refused to remove since the day of the wedding
‘’Is she here’’ asked Jenifer
‘’Yes, she is at the hotel’’ replied alex
‘’Then let go have fun, she wouldn’t know if that is what you are scared of’’ said Jennifer whispering into his left ear
‘’Am sorry Jenifer, I can’t and I have to go’’ said alex standing and was about to leave
‘’Okay lover boy, my regards to lover girl’’ said Jennifer
As he was walking away, he heard his name being called by her
‘’Alex you are a good man, I wish my ex was like you; anyway continue being faithful to her’’ said Jennifer smiling and waving at him and he waved back smiling at her.

Adeola sat at the bed looking guilty and unhappy at what she did. Why was she not patient and why say all those hurtful words to him; when all he has done was treated her well and cared for her she thought. She recollected his last statements before leaving the room. He has being so helpful to her, making the vacation fun and interesting. She remembered the place he took her to yesterday and how happy she was and now she has screwed everything up by slapping him and saying those words to him. She picked her phone and dialled kemi number; she is the only one that can understand what she just did she thought.
‘’Hey omo iyawo baba olowo, how are you’’ asked kemi sounding funny
‘’Am not good dear’’ said adeola
‘’Are you okay, how is alex’’ asked kemi sounding worried
‘’I guess he is fine’’ said adeola checking the time and discovering its being seven hours she saw him last
‘’What do you mean by u guess’’ asked kemi confused at her response
‘’We had a misunderstanding this morning’’ replied adeola
‘’What was it all about’’ asked kemi
‘’I thought he wanted to kiss me while we were duiscussing’’ said adeola and paused waiting for kemi’s response
‘’And then what’’ asked kemi smiling
‘’I slapped him and said some hurtful words’’ replied adeola
‘’Ade why will you do that, I thought you told me everything was good between you two’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes it was until this morning’’ replied adeola
‘’I will advise you apologise to him and am sure he will forgive you’’ said kemi
‘’Are you sure’’ asked adeola sounding guilty
‘’sure, alex is a gentle and caring person, he doesn’t have a problem’’ replied kemi
‘’And please next time, don’t just assume anything, let it happen before you take action otherwise keep your mouth shut and your hand away’’ said kemi sounding funny
‘’Okay thanks’’ said adeola
‘’Hope you are hearing from dad and your in laws’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes I called dad today and my in-laws called us yesterday’’ said adeola smiling
‘’How is bros wale and anjola’’ asked adeola
‘’They are fine’’ replied kemi
‘’My regards to them, bye’’ said adeola
‘’Bye, miss you’’ said kemi
‘’Miss you too’’ said adeola disconnecting the call
Minutes later alex entered the room
‘’Hey welcome’’ said adeola sounding gentle
‘’Thanks’’ replied alex sounding casual
‘’Where have you being’’ asked adeola
‘’Have being around’’ replied alex
‘’Alex am sorry for what happened earlier today, I do not mean those words I said to you and am also sorry for slapping you’’ said adeola sounding calm and sorry
‘’It’s okay, am over it’’ replied alex
‘’Okay; kemi asked of you when I called her’’ said adeola
‘’I booked our flight back to Nigeria few minutes ago, and we will be leaving tomorrow , so we better start packing’’ said alex and he entered the bathroom

3 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by saraphina(f): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
wonderful story.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
bummybummy:
so sorry, it z m dat cam late 2 read d update. Tnx 4 d update nd more of it
no prob dear nd tnxs for enjoyin it
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
stizzy:
more update plsssss

I just updated
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Feyikemi12:
you are really great!
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:
[color=#006600][/color] u have a nice story...u are really talented ...may ur knoledge continue to increase
tnxs dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
saraphina:
wonderful story.
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by stizzy(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
more pls
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
more update pls,d suspense is really killing me...hav nw turn my phone to food nd book dat am facing all d time to check if there is any update.
Anyway,u are good nd great
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Great story,welldone.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
update plllsssss u r really doing great.pls kindly update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by temmyjane(f): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
let d good job continue
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
nyce one, kip it up
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Ehy guys thanks for all ur comments, as soon as phcn brings light, I wil update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.