Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari (42957 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / AGF Seeks Further Evidence To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / UK Investigators In Nigeria, Join EFCC To Probe Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Realist2: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
krendo:
The reason is because Deizani is in a civilised country where you need evidence before you arrest people willy nillly

Ibrahim Magu and his team clearly have failed to present any facts to London met

If that lady was in Naija EFCC would have arrested her lock her up and then go looking for evidence while they place a 1 trillion naira bail on her

But Sanusi told us that $20 billion was missing, from there, another $12.8billion was missing from NNpC account.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by jetage1(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
How did she cover her trracks?who helped her?..
ngozi

even tho i dnt like bulshit,propaganda,lies,deceit,selective probing.
I still insist that dezieny embezled public funds .
Yes she did
Then i suggest u furnish them wit the evidence required, if not just shot d hell up
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ikkkkk: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
EternalTruths:
The treacherous south won't like this news.

Buhari don't want to lose the oil wealth of the better south. That's why he has soft pedal.

Hahahahahahaha grin

Watch how the treacherous south will react to this news wink

God bless the better south cool

Nice one.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by wazobiaN9(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
castrogee:
I knew Buhari and his co-charlatans have no evidence against Diezani, Jonathan and Iwuala.

The sad truth is that Buhari and APC are not ready for governance and by extension are confused on how to govern, and In order to hide their incompetence they embarked on a media frenzy in the guise of fighting corruption.

I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian who has been used and dumped and is being used again.

We have experienced your heroes (PDP) that you think were born to govern for 16 years and what have they delivered??

PDP has become 'things fall apart' even though they were given 16 years to learn how to be organised!!!

Hypocrisy suppresses any form of sense you may have at all.

Buhari is making a honest statement and all you fake ass.ed people can do is jump at it and make any silly interpretations out of context. You even wish the country to disintegrate... Is it worth your ambition??
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ernecy(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
we are waiting for you to prove it
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol! Another Ela Oju kan.

You have obvious embezzlers e.g Amaechi but dia eyes dey blind to that one.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
This shows Buhari is also a corrupt soul... I wonder why pple will b fighting for all ds corrupt polithievcians.....
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by olakan22: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Cattle rearer finds it difficult to fine evidence? Shikena Madam Deziani no steal niyen now

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
your brother barcanista should read this after he created a thread against Diezani because he wanted to participate in the next Rice Festival

Only him knows why he does what he does....as for me, I will NOT join in the public media trial of someone's who's yet to be prosecuted before a court of competent jurisdiction.....

3 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
You said it all bro,these self professed saints knew they have a very disturbing ,dirty and shocking pasts,he who comes to equity,must come with clean hands,... You expose me,I expose you things grin

ote author=Liberty90 post=42662530]You want to probe a former petroleum minister, former director at Shell Petroleum, former OPEC president and wife of a former chief of Naval staff...Rear Admiral Allison Madueke (Buhari,IBB,Abacha mate...privy to Buhari deeds as Petroleum Minister)? Do you know the amount of evidence she on Buhari when he was Petroleum minister? I assure you her team has tendered to expose Buhari, all of sudden, Buhari says there is no evidence. If you knew there was no evidence in the first instance, why begin the media war on her? Don't be fooled people with this all of a sudden 360 degree decision not to probe her. SHE HAS THREATENED TO EXPOSE ALL, INCLUDING BUHARI...HIS DEEDS AS PETROLEUM MINISTER! Gullible Nigerians!

I don't have a problem with probes, investigations, e.t.c. what I am saying is...DON'T BE CORRUPT YOURSELF AND PRETEND TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION. [/quote]
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by montelota: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Myopic belief .....get your mindset right & live long
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
margclever:
what is this agbaya saying, gradually ur lies don dey show

Its ur lies that is showing. You callled Buhari a tyrant and now you are saying he can't do anything due to lack of evidence. Does a tyrant need any evidence?

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
banki:
Show me where buhari said it! A reliable source oh? What on earth is wrong with you people?

Realy, jide just returned some money to the Efcc? Why are we even this dumb

You are the one who needs to provide a credible source for this your super STORY oh, walahi grin
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by 4Play(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Realist2:

But Sanusi told us that $20 billion was missing, from there, another $12.8billion was missing from NNpC account.

What people forget about the $20bn claim from Sanusi is that it refers to a particular 18 month period he happened to look at. If we extrapolate to the length of time GEJ and Diezani were in office, there had to be at least $60bn missing. Yet, the anti-corruption fight is dominated by court proceedings involving millions of dollars. If tens of billions of dollars were missing from the petroleum sector in the first place, why is the government unable to lay charges or even arrest anyone linked to the theft in that sector?

To claim that evidence is hard to get hold of is hard to believe. My suspicion is that in the first place, the amounts Sanusi mentioned were fabricated. Also, there are many APC supporters who are implicated in the shenanigans going on the petroleum sector, hence, any thorough investigation will fling mud on the current government's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
WHO IS FOOLISH HERE, IS YOU. IF THERE IS ONE PERSON BUHARI WOULD WANT TO PUT BEHIND BAR EVEN IN THE DREAM IS DIEZANI. WHEN YOU DONT HAVE EVIDENCE IT MEANS THERE WAS NO STEALIN AFTERALL THEY HAVE D FREEDOM AND ACCESS IN D WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO OPEN THE HIDEN FILES.

You are the ones cos you called Buhari a tyrant and a tyrant needs no evidence. Honestly demdem was right when he was calling you names
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Only him knows why he does what he does....as for me, I will join in the public media trial of someone's who's yet to be prosecuted before a court of competent jurisdiction.....

Bro, I think you meant "NOT join".
Make you adjust am oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by ashjay001(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up there! If Buhari really wants to jail her he would do so whether by hook or crook. Or is he not a tyrant again? Wailers are extremely confused.

@topic now whether we like it or not there is nothing we can do since there is no evidence. This is what the wailers can't just emulate. They will say amaechi and tinubu are corrupt but non of them has ever provided any evidence against them. Foolish people

Bro, may God continue to bless ur reasoning!

He came out to confess dat he couldn't get evidence, dem still dey vex, yet dem wan make he jail Tinubu n Amaechi wit no evidence?!

They conveniently forget dat those involved in d arms saga are actually confessing and restituting, dat it is d strongheaded ones dat are being prosecuted! Evryone is pretending as if dey neva heard Obiagbena(Arise tv) returned 350m n was released without any court threat

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2016
chomchom1:

sharrap!! e dey pain u... truth is bitter zombies

U r the ones that are bitter. I shall continue to relentlessly torment you with facts
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
anonimi:

Bro, I think you meant "NOT join".
Make you adjust am oh.

Thanks my boss. Adjusted sir.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Rinato:
As cold as ice

As hot as fire

As cunning a fox

AS FOOLISH AS YOUR COMMENT !

Get-a-life

Almost 6 mentions from una but I'm yet to see any of you telling me where I erred in the comment. Can u see why nobody takes you seriously?
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
eleojo23:
Really? No evidence?
And they have been quoting huge figures (amount of money) up and down? Buhari and his people are using their own hands to make a joke of their so-called anti-corruption campaign.
It is corruption to accuse someone of an offence without evidence.

This is a national embarrassment to Nigeria. You tell the whole world that someone stole huge amounts of money only to say later that there is no evidence. And you expect the world to take you seriously?
I have read something here that she wanted to buy a street in London or something like. APC are really disturbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2016
YelloweWest:

See let me just tell u. Whatever little evidence the have against her will incriminate some top people in buharis cabinet and we all know buhari has declared his cabinet members corruption free! So there is nothing he can do. Stop wasting your time. This government should focus it's energy on moving the country forward not backwards.

A tyrant does what he feels like doing. Unless you are admitting that you lied when you called him a tyrant
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by wiseoneking: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
ngozi

Yes she did
she is innocent, Buhari and Nigerians should tender their apology to Her. MADAM, on behalf of all Nairaland, i hereby apologise for lieing and defaming your character. Forgive us with all your heart.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Dragonking:
I hope you know that the bolded is also applicable to you too...You keep ranting up and down that GEJ, Madueke, Iweala etc are corrupt but yet you dont have any evidence. I will keep reminding you how confused you are...This buhari is a disgrace.

But non of us called for their arrests unlike you. As a "tyrant", getting evidence is a waste of time for Buhari
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by nduchucks: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
If Madam Diezani is wise, she will stay out of Nigeria and not take this obvious bait.

I see that some senseless people are already celebrating Diezani's innocence. What Buhari did is equivalent to seeing an Ijebu lady with 3ft long hair and statng that there is no evidence that she is wearing weave from India.

When Diezani enter naija, DSS go take hand pull the proverbial weave and hair go fall for ground. nansense

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by nike4love: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2016
eleojo23:
Really? No evidence?
And they have been quoting huge figures (amount of money) up and down? Buhari and his people are using their own hands to make a joke of their so-called anti-corruption campaign.
It is corruption to accuse someone of an offence without evidence.

This is a national embarrassment to Nigeria. You tell the whole world that someone stole huge amounts of money only to say later that there is no evidence. And you expect the world to take you seriously?

the truth is that the woman has the corrupt file of buhari. bubu dont want to be exposed. hahahaha.
Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Firefire:

I follow say sorry to the brainwashed elements believing Buhary is fighting corruption.

You don't fight corruption on the pages of newspapers by making unnecessary media noise and media trial. undecided

Buhary + APC is a complete SCAM!
whether they is evidence against madueke or petroleum ministry, anyone that is with our 150b dollars wil surely return it, if jide omokore and co wil accept to carry madueke cross and return our 150b dollars, that wil be ok

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by Dragonking: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

But non of us called for their arrests unlike you. As a "tyrant", getting evidence is a waste of time for Buhari
Are you trying to lie this early morning? None of you called for the arrest of GEJ, Madueke, iweala? Seriously? You are more confused than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by anonimi: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2016
eleojo23:
Really? No evidence?
And they have been quoting huge figures (amount of money) up and down?

If the man needs evidence seriously he should ask the principal resident of:

Emir's Palace
Kano.

He will give him loads of evidence to the missing NNPC-

- $50 billion
- $20 billion
- $10 billion

Easy. Not so
If Buhari is too busy touring the world to go there he can easily send his VP who knows Sanusi very well smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/-89wkPXwCp30/VcJcaL0KlzI/AAAAAAAABM8/0SYs5Zt-ZlU/s320/em.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari by jude90(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2016
government of lies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.