Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38488 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by linusbnn(m): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Do me a favour, please?
Don't quote me with this colour, I hate straining my eyes.

Small girl forming class... Be careful
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Kirinwa: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Huh? Cars aren't new stuffs please, I'd rather take a pub transport to my house than jump into a man's car I don't know.

This girl is better ignored. Stop quoting. I know her type. Her words, actions and feelings are words apart and yes she's ajekpako.
See her viewing everything said about her post meaning she's jobless. Probably the type that will carry phone from morning till night.

Not my type so I don't care what she thinks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by hereiam: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2016
my brother you cant be too sure.
some.men can take advantage n assume your accepting to take a lift as a green light.

nothing is too sure when it comes to man, woman and sex.

my opinion.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Irelokeh:

Laveda i might be a guy that loves you truly and might be having a hurdle in form of not knowing you,but i can be a trusted,honest,caring guy...so would you ignore still?

Loves you truly?? Are u serious? What does he know about a random girl to love her truly. There's a big difference between attraction and love. Don't confuse both!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2016
I find it hard wooing a lady on the street mehn... It's just somehow for me.... What if she embarrasses me? That's what usually come into my head mehn!!! Some ladies can be mean!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by doskie(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn
I take it you're not single or youre very young.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Dkindest(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2016
That is childish, you are still a baby..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by dunlie: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by herboshedhe(f): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Babes bin dey form who we aint here on NL

It af well
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Funjosh(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2016
samyomz:
I find it hard wooing a lady on the street mehn... It's just somehow for me.... What if she embarrasses me? That's what usually come into my head mehn!!! Some ladies can be mean!

Just try it out one day, if she is mean to you just move to the other lady on the street because she just lost a potential life partner.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Funjosh:

Just try it out one day, if she is mean to you just move to the other lady on the street because she just lost a potential life partner.
lol OK bro... I would eventually have to try......the first relationship i had... It was the girl Dat said she liked me.... From there i took over lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by mimibright(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn
babe no vex, how old are you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by aalex1: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
girl you never see levels before when you do I'm sure you gon' notice the differences
live laveda make she dey yarn rubbish...dats how u recognise kids..sse go first fine to attract guys b4 she talk of ignoring dem...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by yollychika(f): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Nuffin wrong wit dat,on a serious note
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Ayauche:
Na where he for woo u b4? For ur papa house? So if someone u dnt knw admires and likes u, he will start asking for directions to ur house just to come woo u? Girls being lying since 1706.
1706 shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Desric(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss
So where exactly would you have a guy woo you that will be appropriate for you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Desric:
So where exactly would you have a guy woo you that will be appropriate for you?
I think her father's house angry sad
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by fortune1968: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss
Can you please appraise yourself silently ? I think you are somewhat arrogant
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
aalex1:
live laveda make she dey yarn rubbish...dats how u recognise kids..sse go first fine to attract guys b4 she talk of ignoring dem...
Lol it's like they don't know what they want first they try to catch your attention, and when they get it, they switch to a different ball game cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by mila1121(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Even if it's Dbanj?
do me a foavour , Gerarrahia Mehn   Gerara here mehn.. For real
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Eden007(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda I had to go check your profile picture. I must say, if you are the lady in that picture I wouldn't even stop you on the road to talk with you. Listen up, very great relationship has gotten off from that. I think you are more comfortable with making friends on social media which is worse. Your ability to meet people in the real world counts. Now two questions for you, how many 'online friends' do you have? How many 'real life friends do you have? You are living a lonely life my friend!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

look who is talking. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by profjossy2: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

As if say u are beautiful, change your ways, there is nothing bad if a random guy walk to u..... Mtcheew bullshit!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by passey: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
LAVEDA, NA UNDER AGE OOO. NA SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT, J SS Something
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2016
This crap puts me off! Especially the ones who start calling you "Baby" or using endearing words! Please what qualifies me as your baby? Someone you do not know from jack! angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by habsydiamond(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
sista pls clean ur mouth. I can see lie for wetin u talk.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
sista pls clean ur mouth. I can smell lies for wetin u talk.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by berryblake(f): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Emodeee:

Ace, come here. You pretty, see your yansh like nicky minaj's. Come make we yarn.

lmao exactly
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
lol you guys should free lavada she has jamb n post ume to wrt. wetin small pikin know.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Do you have any comfortable place you prefer?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by reallest(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
captainmilk:
Smart girl... I like you ... please reply smiley

Just like I liked u
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Pedro369(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Wathin dis laveda dey form.... No be pride oooo, i go woo/Bleep u in just 3Hrs maximum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.