Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38482 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by reallest(f): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
captainmilk:
Ha! I really don't get you but at least we can start from being friends smiley

gringrin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
DonBenny77:

wow! one of a kind stand-out lady.....if u r actually a doer of wat u say
I must love u......Respect!!
i tell 'em people sensible ladies still exist
kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
frleopardo:
.Guy why don't you accept your mistake and move on. From the quote below you 'think' which is just an idea or opinion (surmise)which is yet to be accepted or verified as the best idea . Then you went ahead to refer him to something as a proof to butress i.e boost your opinion(surmise) as the all-accepted or the best idea. You talk about submitting as if someone gave you an assignment to submit. .
[size=13pt][b]
Sincerely speaking. With each post you make, you unequivocally validate your infinitesimal comprehension capacity.

The last thing I want on a sunday afternoon is going back and forth on irrelevant and settled matter.

I said, "I don't 'think' it's 'lying'." how does this statement amount to my submission?..mr man?

This is the submission I made, using the thread as an evidence
Such assertion
is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate
juvenility
it unequivocally gives birth to egotistical
imagination that can all times command
consistent series of self illussive megalomania,
which gets serviced by constant inculcation of
flattering and pet words from glorified woman
wrapper's
A quick glance on this thread will butress my
submission.

How is the quoted a surmission?. I can't believe you're confident in your comprehension deficiency.

Seem you don't know the meaning of "surmission", so I'll explain it to you as it is done to a juvenile

SURMIS:verb
suppose that something is true without having evidence to confirm it.

Noun
a supposition that something may be true, even though there is no evidence to confirm it.

The above defination is directly from a dictionary.
Click on this link to help yourself>>http://www.google.nl/search?q=surmis+meaning&client=ms-rim&hl=en&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser&gws_rd=cr&oq=surmis+meaning&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...241095.245031.0.246270.14.12.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..14.0.0.MjTx0QPBTSA

Now, tell me how surmise is the apt thing to use in that context? Did I provide evidence or not?
The the thread will confirm that I did, so what's your problem bro?

Stop this show of shame and accept your misadventurous ITK(I too know).
[/b][/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by obiajulusam(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
Lol. I swear, if na D'bang... U will tell u'r mum, "I have a good news"
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by holluwai(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Really?

toyeanlawlah:

awwwwnnnnnn..... am blushn black........ u cnt c it coz of ma color.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
dancok:
I try to check maybe u are cute, but unfortunately there is no DP only an avatar..
i checked yours now and no pix..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by frleopardo: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's "lying.".
[/size]
note this sentence
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]

I said, I don't 'think' its "lying." how does this statement amount to my submission?..mr man?
This is this submission I made, using the thread as an evidence
How is the quoted a surmission?. I can't believe you're confident in your comprehension deficiency.

[highlight]SURMIS:verb
suppose that something is true without having evidence to confirm it.
Noun
a supposition that something may be true, even though there is no evidence to confirm it. [highlight]
Now, tell me how surmis is the apt thing to use in that context?
[/size]
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's "lying.".
[/size]
okay maybe I should just explain how it is a surmise and not a submitted project-work. From your definition that a surmise is a supposition that something may be true, even though there is no evidence to confirm it: you said 'you don't think its lying' which may be true I.e not lying. Now onto the other part of the definition: you have no evidence to confirm it (not lying) because you do not live with her and I don't think you are telepathic to read her mind across the internet. And those are the only two ways you could have evidence to back your supposition. Do you get it now? Do come back to show appreciation.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by satowind(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Do me a favour, please? Don't quote me with this colour, I hate straining my eyes.
Go read for jamb is around de corner
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by LieDetector(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Smh cheesy
I swear I had to check your dp. Was expecting to see someone that has a striking resemblance with Kim Kardashian but hell.... All I see is one who would relish the prospect of a random guy wooing her in a close setting. You're only feigning "hard to get" and that's quite absurd
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
frleopardo:
note this sentence okay maybe I should just explain how it is a surmise and not a submitted project-work. From your definition that a surmise is a supposition that something may be true, even though there is no evidence to confirm it: you said 'you don't think its lying' which may be true I.e not lying. Now onto the other part of the definition: you have no evidence to confirm it (not lying) because you do not live with her and I don't think you are telepathic to read her mind across the internet. And those are the only two ways you could have evidence to back your supposition. Do you get it now? Do come back to show appreciation.
[size=13pt]was the below postulation my submission
Nope..I don't think it's "lying."

Or the below statement of fact,with the thread as an evidence
Such assertion
is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate
juvenility
it unequivocally gives birth to egotistical
imagination that can all times command
consistent series of self illussive megalomania,
which gets serviced by constant inculcation of
flattering and pet words from glorified woman
wrapper's
A quick glance on this thread will butress my
submission.
Even though I reiterated the quoted lattar to help your comprehension deficiency, you still choose to be pathetically ignorant and ineffably obnoxious.

It is evident that you enjoy ignorance and mediocrity, so I'll ignore you from henceforth.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
Really?

yolzzzzz....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kings11ng(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss

smally tell us your opinion when you are in your late thirty and still single... indomie generation can famz over everything
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
LieDetector:
I swear I had to check your dp. Was expecting to see someone that has a striking resemblance with Kim Kardashian but hell.... All I see is one who would relish the prospect of a random guy wooing her in a close setting. You're only feigning "hard to get" and that's quite absurd
You know you sound stupîd right?
Do I need to look like Kim before I know what I want?
If you don't have a choice I have please cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

gringrin
sent you a pm... pls reply
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Julietcutie(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn
same here my dear i find dat lame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Julietcutie:

same here my dear i find dat lame...
And guys are just killing themselves over my comment grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And guys are just killing themselves over my comment grin

smiley cheesy winkhow many guys don die now? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

smiley cheesy winkhow many guys don die now? Lol
Help do the counting..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss

We know ur TYPE.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Hahah...see olosho wey my guy don disvirgin...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
kuchikau:

Why you quoting me everywhere? You're that pained? shocked grin
Fúck off my mentions rètard.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Why you quoting me everywhere? You're that pained? shocked grin
Fúck off my mentions rètard.

Disvirgined bitch....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.

pulling on by the road side doesn't mean he wants to take you home, such naivety !

So what is the point of him pulling to the side. For me to see his number plate? For me to wash his car? pls don't take us for fools.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
kuchikau:
Your friend is a gay prostitute?? That's interesting.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
LieDetector:

What is "hard to get" about that choice na. What is so hard to understand that she has her preferences? Why can't you just respect that?

Why are you guys even confused? Team she is not classy. Team she agrees for any guy in the street. Team she jumps into random cars. suddenly; Team Hard to get. God abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
MarieSucre:

What is "hard to get" about that choice na. What is so hard to understand that she has her preferences? Why can't you just respect that?

Why are you guys even confused? Team she us no classy. Team she agrees for any guy in the street. Team she jumps into random cars. suddenly; Team Hard to get. God abeg o.
Don't stress yourself hunni..we have confused fools here kiss
I have my choice..I see no reason why they are all worked up over it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I dnt even toast ladies who r walkin on d street. angry

Ladies walking on the street are not humans?

Standing next to a car in your dp doesn't mean you own a car!

Plus I'm wondering why the location on your profile is Rio, when you're in Nigeria.
Hmm!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Cutehector(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
evegran:

Ladies walking on the street are not humans?

Standing next to a car in your dp doesn't mean you own a car!

Plus I'm wondering why the location on your profile is Rio, when you're in Nigeria.
Hmm!
ladies walkin on d street are humans, it's not nice to talk to a lady on d street...

Dat car belongs to my dad

I"v been to Rio de janeiro last year. I had to change my location den.. buh am in Nigeria nw, just havnt bothered to change it bak..

cool look, I dnt néed to form for anybody.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
ladies walkin on d street are humans, it's not nice to talk to a lady on d street...

Dat car belongs to my dad

I"v been to Rio de janeiro last year. I had to change my location den.. buh am in Nigeria nw, just havnt bothered to change it bak..

cool look, I dnt néed to form for anybody.

Impressive!

Your reply shows you respect females and you're real. smiley. We need more guys like you on here.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
evegran:

Impressive!

Your reply shows you respect females and you're real. smiley. We need more guys like you on here.

cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Twaci(f): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
evegran:

Impressive!

More Hectors?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are joking right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.