Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38491 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by eminent007(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

Biko, go for blood test.
Why? I suspect you are related to a particular Lie Moha.....

You can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by eminent007(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

Uhm okay, caring? I can't know who's caring from the road?
And trusting a person? That's a big deal for me mehn hard shít doesn't come easily...

I'm not a proud person and I don't play hard to get, it's just that I got choice, and I flow with that.
I'm sure everybody got choice too.

Sorry am all in your bidness today.
Call me an intruding fella, but somebody gotta tall ya the ugly truth.

Now, here's my advice: if you need all those qualities in a man:
1. Get a bucket
2. Take a stroll down to a riverside.
3. Sit your ass on the river bank and start molding him for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by blazer234: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss

I will suggest you should judge the intelligence and wisdom of the person wooing you on the street and not just shun everything that comes your way.

Maybe you have your idea of a "perfect" approach, but such may never come.

Many of these perfect tossing shiiiits only happen in dreams, movies and romance novels.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kowalsky: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you are the person in your dp then i suggest you start giving some of those guys at least a chance to express themselves

judging from your dp your options are very limited

lol.
why evuls
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Slimshady11: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2016
my take on dis is dat "any street toaster is a potential cheater" fullstop

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by noirsangre(m): 1:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
Babe that one na wash e. Common Adekunle Gold you go gree talk less of somebody worth above 4.5bn naira
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Smartguy001(m): 1:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Khd95:
Where is my E-wife emmaestygringrin

woya come nd view ur aircheesy

Lolz grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Cavenchy(m): 1:34am On Feb 07, 2016
When are we gonna talk about the fine girls that street-woo us men as well?
If yo a well rounded guy you certainly can recall having been asked for the time by a girl who has a large ipad with the correct time clearly displayed, Or the famous tap on your arm with "are you the guy from <insert whatever tv show/series>".

All these can happen just on your way from the Mall to the car park. And if she cute? well...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Elvis506(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
hmmmm.... I dey come blast
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by klassykute(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys' So yes, even Dbanj.
i find that hard to believe .. ok?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss
You seemed quite learned and smart. I am impressed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Ayauche:
Na where he for woo u b4? For ur papa house? So if someone u dnt knw admires and likes u, he will start asking for directions to ur house just to come woo u? Girls being lying since 1706.
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's "lying." Such assertion is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate juvenility

it unequivocally gives birth to egotistical imagination that can all times command consistent series of self illussive megalomania, which gets serviced by constant inculcation of flattering and pet words from glorified woman wrapper's

A quick glance on this thread will butress my submission.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by olac21(m): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's lying. Such assertion is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate juvenility

it unequivocally gives birth to egotistical imagination that can all times command consistent series of self illussive megalomania, which gets serviced by constant inculcation of flattering and pet words by glorified woman wrapper's

A quick glance on this thread will butress my submission.
[/size]

What the Bleep did you just write up there??you dey rap ni??nxt time learn to use simple english to express ursef!not the crap up there#!peace#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by iykedare(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Huh? Cars aren't new stuffs please, I'd rather take a pub transport to my house than jump into a man's car I don't know.

See you! You think you have what others don't have. You should be the one doing the chasing because all you have is just a mere poussy.

Wetin you get sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by annawhite(f): 2:12am On Feb 07, 2016
I feel cheap and class-less grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by pettyberry(f): 2:18am On Feb 07, 2016
hi guys am new here and need help on how to roll pls
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 2:29am On Feb 07, 2016
olac21:

What the Bleep did you just write up there??you dey rap ni??nxt time learn to use simple english to express ursef!not the crap up there#!peace#
[size=13pt]
Lol..quite funny tho grin

Abeg tell my which big word I use there apart from normal average vocab wey I use yarn

Nothing special or verbose for my write up, so! I no get ur pointsad
[/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by doyinisaac(m): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Uhmm I just hardly make friends at times...but I don't know how it works, I find love when I want it
just saw this and I had to comment on this thread...point of correction,TRUE love is not something you can find when you want it but it is something that happens when you will have no idea...love is beyond our thoughts and our time.......if you find it whenever you want it,then it was never love.you might argue this from now till eternity but if you think deeper you will understand what I am saying..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Chris95(m): 2:34am On Feb 07, 2016
pettyberry:

How 2 roll wetn?? weed?? Sowie we no dey roll weed 4 here bt u fit kum make I teach u sha grin grin *na joke I dey o*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by doyinisaac(m): 2:39am On Feb 07, 2016
pettyberry:
Start rolling on the floor...after rolling on the floor you will now roll to sambisa forest...that's how they roll....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by emmydollars4life(m): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too?
What makes him different from the others?
He has 2 joy stick
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by FuckTheMod: 3:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

I go dey shame for you sef...

You're the no type for me... Unless I just want to troll around...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by joey150(m): 4:11am On Feb 07, 2016
olac21:

lol..the guy don high..
The maga dey always make me go chk dictionary.. Like say ma papa waste skool fees ontop ma head
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by gohzieh(m): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

Directions indeed you look like google map sef. Madam enough of this your bantering biko. Guy no woo you or woo you. It have do. You go even say no guy match your class join. Ana ako Sh*t
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And this say it all

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

I won't ask you out, probably just a little intro in a decent manner and wait for another day to ask you out smiley.

i'll introduce myself the first time, i'm sure you would recognize me second and third to pay attention to me asking you out.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

I hope say u nor dey think say u fine o. Cos u nor near there...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by IamOpemipo(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2016
And the babe dey quotin upandan no too fine sef, wetin dey do guyz? sad grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by metu4sure216(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
I think its no no to u...u cnt listen to him cos he is not with a car or u never clock 35yrs with no guy coming for u...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by JayJustus(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Nigerian girls I will pass...their mentality is that any random guy talking to em wants to bang em...hehehehehehe... #TeamNotNigerianGirls

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by lonelydora: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I dnt even toast ladies who r walkin on d street. angry

Abeg chop knuckle
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by mildflame: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Me dey always chase ladies on the street ooooo, be ye JSS1 or JSS2 student, I don't care

I am responsible for what I post so nobody should quote me cool

Ladies dis one na danger zone, ASHAWO BURUKU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.