Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47356 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by azeecoboy(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2016
samuelkingz:
me nd besty...
this ur bae is enoff to be yur morda
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
vicstar:

ok, I just pray u don't run outta luck
if u really prayed for me though...

Well dammit!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by kaziblake(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
As a player, I ain't got no bae, boo or whatever! Wen I keep their pics on my phone and they see my pics with different bitche-s, they gon leave me... So I don't take pixx with em on my phone unless they use their phones... Their headache though, all I came for is the puss-y dammit!!!
Remember karma cheesy
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by xmileeasy: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
When she arrives from Mars I will post her pics
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by sanandreas(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
permission not granted but you can view my..........
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Remember karma cheesy
karma should fear me dammit!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
As a player, I ain't got no bae, boo or whatever! Wen I keep their pics on my phone and they see my pics with different bitche-s, they gon leave me... So I don't take pixx with em on my phone unless they use their phones... Their headache though, all I came for is the puss-y dammit!!!

Ode!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!
whatever dammit!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
karma should fear me dammit!!!

Are you suffering from dammit.sis??

This your dammit dn too much ooo
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
khassy:

Are you suffering from dammit.sis??

This your dammit dn too much ooo
u been watching me right Wat u gon do dammit
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
u been watching me right Wat u gon do dammit

I'm just gonna dammit undecidedundecided undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by titi4fola(f): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Here you go guys

3 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by CaroLyner(f): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's like telling Flooyd Mayweather to fight for free; it's not happening grin
grin and yours is like asking beyonce to perform for free too.
not happening either.

2 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
khassy:

I'm just gonna dammit undecidedundecided undecided undecided
lol... Dammit then!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by callMeAlpha(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
samuelkingz:
me nd besty...
minister of friendzone aka Zonal chairman grin grin grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vikky014:
is dt ur Nigerian boyfriend? shocked

I'm single now lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Check this out...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
grin and yours is like asking beyonce to perform for free too.
not happening either.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by TruthMustBeTold: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
profojah2:

Yes bro.. The ogede na plantain, eru buruku wa nisale

Have you ever unveiled what's under your boxer to a new chick and she screamed "Ori iya mi oooo" ?
loool...mad man..hahahaha
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Fidecoo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
smsshola:
Less than few days from now the most special day for couples will be here popularly known as Val day...Now let catch some fun and show how special ur bae is to u by posting either ur recent pics or old pics, both of you snap together.

let me show exanple...this is me and my bae.

Guys show us the inestimable jewel in ur life.

Ladies shows us that guy that make you go gaga..

You can also post the pics of ur crush here.

Series of Calls av bn made and we have decided to make this wt monetary award so the best three couples get the following prize:

First Prize N10,000.00
second prize N5,000.00
Third Prize N3,000.00

so boo and bar where is that pix post it and let the house judge. Be proud of ur that guy that put smile on ur face. Except u a side c. hick or in friend zone.
oga mi, I no fit try am.even if na for 20,000 naira. I no get strength to swear, lie and beg.

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
smsshola:
Less than few days from now the most special day for couples will be here popularly known as Val day...Now let catch some fun and show how special ur bae is to u by posting either ur recent pics or old pics, both of you snap together.

let me show exanple...this is me and my bae.

Guys show us the inestimable jewel in ur life.

Ladies shows us that guy that make you go gaga..

You can also post the pics of ur crush here.

Series of Calls av bn made and we have decided to make this wt monetary award so the best three couples get the following prize:

First Prize N10,000.00
second prize N5,000.00
Third Prize N3,000.00

so boo and bar where is that pix post it and let the house judge. Be proud of ur that guy that put smile on ur face. Except u a side chick or in friend zone.
I'm already married to jomile/mylifemyrules/myfantasies JESUS, Valentine leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by myfantasies(f): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I'm already married to jomile/mylifemyrules/myfantasies JESUS, Valentine leave me alone.
U r very funny grin grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by dongilly(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Me n her!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by baggy4luv(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bae nd beh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bae nd i

9 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
U r very funny grin grin
Hehehehehehe. i'm been realistic here babe. its either you, jesus, or no one else.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
coolh3ad:
I sooo love this my sweeetiepie...

U and ur bae resemble ooo
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
baggy4luv:
Bae nd beh
Beautiful guy and handsome babe. lol
But why ur babe come resemble WEIRD MC na?

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by SkinnyDude(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rainess:
The best couple grin
where your Nigerian bf at?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
nigga that ain't life...
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by myfantasies(f): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehehe. i'm been realistic here babe. its either you, jesus, or no one else.
Waooow

Now i am speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How was your day
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
coolh3ad:
I sooo love this my sweeetiepie...
grin grin Jesus is Lord kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / A Lonely Lady's Bad Prayer For Valentine Lovers Tomorrow / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.