Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47342 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by PussySandie(f): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Me and Jack(stfuareyougod)..

Haters goan die.. I care-less undecided

Laveda if u like, goan commit suicide. Ur headache!
Mzpecs if u like goan pray on 3rd mainland bridge. Ur wahala
Yourmain if u like goan kiss pig ur business
Estharfabian if u like goan hug transformer ur problem
refiner if u like goan give mrcork bjay ur palava
dollyjoy if u like goan lick every corner of sinnzu sinnz synzu's dick ur disease
sickstars if u like goan test the microphone of thesonofmark. Na u know.

I don upload my pix.. #Its Pussysandie baby
Ciaoooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
MilesLamar:

Bros you and ur bae dey smoke weed

what if?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by BelieveThat: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
JustKeen:
Sharrap u paedophile. That girl is barely 17 last time I checked.

Looool. Perv
I don't know who or what ur talking about.
Also dnt have time to exchange words with you Mr Favourite Uncle.
U can go hang urself if ur dat pained.
Stop quoting me!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by AJaylee(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2016
2015/16 main chick

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2016
fartkay:
ma bae n i
this is the best couple

From the back
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
AJaylee:
2015/16 main chick
shey you don dey use style find 2017/2018 main chick down?

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Doortun(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2016
jvera:
smiles

So you are the one dating reminsce brother.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
PussySandie:
Me and Jack(stfuar.eyougod)..

Haters goan die.. I care-less undecided

Laveda if u like, goan commit suicide. Ur headache!
Mzpecs if u like goan pray on 3rd mainland bridge. Ur wahala
Yourmain if u like goan kiss pig ur business
Estharfabian if u like goan hug transformer ur problem
refiner if u like goan give mrcork bjay ur palava
dollyjoy if u like goan lick every corner of sinnzu sinnz synzu's dick ur disease
sickstars if u like goan test the microphone of thesonofmark. Na u know.

I don upload my pix.. #Its Pussysandie baby
Ciaoooo!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Check this out...

The gods say I should tell you to go and put a ring on that finger or else.........
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
theworldbest:

U dis unilorin boy. Ehn

wait

how you take sabi me serf

btw you fine small ooo wink wink wink
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
dhensity:
there

small breastt nah I'll pass undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oyin93:
we

looks like shes close to menopause angry angry angry angry angry angry angry no offense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
jvera:
smiles

looks like your aunt sad sad sad sad
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
murphyonline:
Me nd my boo

see belle embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
ezeigbo194:
Dope we

wuna black ooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yomieluv:
My woman,my everything.

I love her gan.

Booza

too much makeup bro... make we see her natural face nah undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
AJaylee:
2015/16 main chick

the mouth go good for bj ooo..... you fit loan me her for valentine?
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pweetydammy(f): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, I've been 'babeless' since 2012 o. I'm still searching cheesy grin cheesy
but you stated yourself to be married in a thread...hmmn
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pweetydammy:

but you stated yourself to be married in a thread...hmmn
I'm not. I was only joking about being married
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kiss kiss kiss
lol asiri e ti tu grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pweetydammy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool cool
STFUareyouGod:
aiit...eyes on u cool
STFUareyouGod:
aiit...eyes on u
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
khassy:

You fine pass this guy na... Why you come marry am abi he use juju for you undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
unlike pairs attract.. grin[quote author=khassy post=42770177]
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
nmadu1:
chidon??
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
khassy:

looks like shes close to menopause angry angry angry angry angry angry angry no offense undecided undecided undecided
Ur signature says it all...don't banter words with a mad person
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol asiri e ti tu grin
asiri dokubo? tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pweetydammy:
cool cool
aiit...eyes on u cool
aiit...eyes on u
hahahaha why is that so? tongue
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by josiah74(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Find how to acquire cool money into your bank account,kindly sign on to http:///NuIJ65 for more points of interest..
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pweetydammy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
i'll kip dat to myself for now cool
STFUareyouGod:
i'll kip dat to myself for now
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by UltraSphinx(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
coolh3ad:
I sooo love this my sweeetiepie...
why u con dey do face as if u wan cry?.. na smile be dat? abi pepPER enta ya eye? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pweetydammy:

i'll kip dat to myself for now cool
i'll kip dat to myself for now
I really wanna know cuz I'm a bit confused
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Googleus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.