Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (47338 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by majorgr: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2016
angry op see my own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by CaroLyner(f): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
will you do the needful and post yours with your 'BF'?
i definitely will.right after you post yours.
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
i definitely will.right after you post yours.
That's like telling Flooyd Mayweather to fight for free; it's not happening grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2016
When I get bae.. I'll comment
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Inkredible(m): 6:05am On Feb 08, 2016
smsshola:

Bros sha post one.
undecided E be as it get o. Me I can't come and go and kill myself... cheesy
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by jericco1(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2016
jejemanito:
My crush grin

I'm just waiting for her dad to step down

I don't what the tag of 'the president's daughter's boyfriend' angry

You go die there.,.no go find ur size and level
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 08, 2016
The best couple grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by refiner(f): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2016
sdfuareyougod should I post our pix?..,d picx we took in dat beach!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by samuelkingz(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by vizkiz: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2016
nobody is posting pictures of sexy girls. Just normal look ladies. Does that mean all the sexy girls are side chicks? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2016
This thread na setup aswear. But I'll try and upload pics with me and boo
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Lordtrillion(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by khassy(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
samuelkingz:
me nd besty...

She looks like your mom lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

No offense

3 Likes

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2016
As a player, I ain't got no bae, boo or whatever! Wen I keep their pics on my phone and they see my pics with different bitche-s, they gon leave me... So I don't take pixx with em on my phone unless they use their phones... Their headache though, all I came for is the puss-y dammit!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by GoldenJulius(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2016
i dey come, make i beg one fine babe for my hood fr selfie
#irepteamsingle#
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nwadiuko1(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
samuelkingz:
me nd besty...
is that your mum?.....she pretty and young
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Vikky014(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
jejemanito:
My crush grin

I'm just waiting for her dad to step down

I don't what the tag of 'the president's daughter's boyfriend' angry
lol. i love those girls. how i wish my brother go grab the youngest
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Vikky014(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2016
lol
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Vikky014(f): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Rainess:
The best couple grin
is dt ur Nigerian boyfriend? shocked
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Maxi112: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not impress yet...
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by vicstar(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
on val's day am gunna get one of "the otedola sisters" knocked up and nobady can stop me cry undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by vicstar(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
As a player, I ain't got no bae, boo or whatever! Wen I keep their pics on my phone and they see my pics with different bitche-s, they gon leave me... So I don't take pixx with em on my phone unless they use their phones... Their headache though, all I came for is the puss-y dammit!!!

one day u're gunna get more dan d pussy grin grin
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by goldfish80(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2016
nwadiuko1:
is that your mum?.....she pretty and young
*holds laugh*

1 Like

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
vicstar:

one day u're gunna get more dan d pussy grin grin
if u talking about pregnancy, don't forget that thing they call ROUGH RIDER dammit!!!
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by nwadiuko1(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
goldfish80:
*holds laugh*
bros y u dey laugh na
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by bqlekan(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Some peeps would be shocked when they see their babe posing with another man...

It's non of my business tho..

Meanwhile here is me and bae grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by vicstar(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
if u talking about pregnancy, don't forget that thing they call ROUGH RIDER dammit!!!

not only pregnancy undecided
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
vicstar:

not only pregnancy undecided
STD aint my portion bro... Got a special monthly check up dammit!!! Always lucky hehee
Re: Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. by vicstar(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
kamirun225:
STD aint my portion bro... Got a special monthly check up dammit!!! Always lucky hehee

ok, I just pray u don't run outta luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.