Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. (8587 Views)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
tharaomo:
All true dnt forget most of them are marriage breakers ....once they see a well to do man theyll try to go into his life nt caring about his family or children ...am not just speakin outta hearsays.....av seen dis live !!!
nd u wanna use this to judge all of Us? Life is not lyk dat girl
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by tharaomo(f): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
nd u wanna use this to judge all of Us? Life is not lyk dat girl
nope bae ...dats y i sed most of dem

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by jaiyejina(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not Tribalist when it comes to relationship. In fact, I will marry from any tribe where I find love. This is a counter thread, enjoy:

1. Education disparity

Yorubas generally love education. They have the highest number of University graduates in Nigeria. This is also the same for postgraduate degrees. Yoruba women occupy top positions in many organisations because they are well educated.

2. Highly accommodating

Yorubas generally are highly accommodating people. Historically, Yorubas have been at the forefront of the tribes who welcome strangers. They do entertain their guests even if the person is not from a Yoruba-spoken town. This spirit of warmly allowing non-indigenes to live among them is why states like Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have almost all the different tribes of people in Nigeria residing in them.

3. Adventure

This reason may come as a surprise. Yoruba women travel a lot. They travel for business, education and other reasons. In doing this, a Yoruba woman who is single before her trip might be fortunate to see a guy she likes.

It is very rare to hear an educated Yoruba lady say she would not marry a man from another tribe. The way she sees Yoruba men is also the same way she sees other men who are not Yoruba. There is no restriction in her choice of husband. She does not have a tribal biased mindset. She is ecstatic when she tells her parents that her fiancée is not Yoruba. She does not believe that this would erode away her culture. If a man who is her suitable taste comes to her, she accepts him. This is because she believes in discovering new things.

4. Yoruba Ladies Are Hardworking

A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a tender age, they get taught about how to do major household chores and how to exceptionally take care of the house, the man of the house and the children. Every man want attention….

5. Yoruba Ladies Are Family-Oriented

The same way every young child is taught how to be respectful no matter the situation is the same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to always put their immediate families first no matter what. They are brought up with the notion that a friend will one day leave but family will forever be family. This trait can make a man fall in love over and over again with the same woman who has perfected the act of keeping her family together.

6. Yoruba Ladies Are Very Respectful

The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the onus of training is on everybody around the baby, not just the parents. This has made it very easy to inculcate habits like being respectful in the young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as a sign of respect. All these and more are why Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in Nigeria.
Yoruba babes oya support me before the 'bashers' comes grin. Marry a yoruba girl and thank me later. "You are welcome in advance cheesy cheesy.
CC: lalasticlala
CC: Seun. Let them know
noted I'll keep this in mind ; cheesy
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaiyejina:
noted I'll keep this in mind ; cheesy
Rock on bro wink
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
How did you know they have the highest number of graduates you do census? undecided

Yorubas are dirty, i dunno of others but all the Yorubas I've come across are dirty

They are usually tge ones doing all those menial jobs like iyawo selling akara, iyabo selling akamu and such

Ug na thier inheritance obj for instance

They have the funniest names I've ever heard
Apart from the fact that the respect more than any tribe ive ever seen, they are the most boastful arrogant and tribalist kind of people I've ever seen

Am not tribalist though so don't crucify me i beg yall
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by ifeajikap(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
myfantasies:
I did not even understand the whole write-up
come lemme help u wit ur analytic skills
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jonathan2787:
How did you know they have the highest number of graduates you do census? undecided

Yorubas are dirty, i dunno of others but all the Yorubas I've come across are dirty

They are usually tge ones doing all those menial jobs like iyawo selling akara, iyabo selling akamu and such

Ug na thier inheritance obj for instance

They have the funniest names I've ever heard
Apart from the fact that the respect more than any tribe ive ever seen, they are the most boastful arrogant and tribalist kind of people I've ever seen

Am not tribalist though so don't crucify me i beg yall
Rock it
Ur opinion bro wink
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by adegunwa4real(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Is it just me or do all Igbo girls suddenly have big ass this days?

Well...yoruba or igbo, its none of my business...all I want is good life and good sex tongue
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:
U won't regret it bro. Trust me. I think I'm going 4 ibo guy too **thinking**
have u finished thinking, i am ibo though
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
michaelobinna:
have u finished thinking, i am ibo though
Still thinkinh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? / People Said I Look Like Brazilian Star Neymar Jr(photos) / Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.