Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. (8583 Views)

Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2016
adepeter26:

No am not
That's the answer bro
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I know u will marry yoruba girl. I can see it all over you grin
me? Emi ke? Ko jo mehhhhnnn tongue #TeamHausa/FulaniGirls

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
me? Emi ke? Ko jo mehhhhnnn tongue #TeamHausa/FulaniGirls
Cele n ton e, o n ton candle undecided
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
Cele n ton e, o n ton candle undecided
celebobo and tonto dike ni
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Honestly, You're promoting "Tribalism".sad

We're all Unique, irrespective of Tribe or whatnot.

I'm not promoting that. Does my title say something like that? Someone opened a thread criticising yoruba babes. This is just a counter thread
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Chrisx1x:
they are extremely dirty
All of them undecided
Wake up bro. Not this century
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
celebobo and tonto dike ni
undecided undecided
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
emi ni Oga e
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
that's not my intention nigga. Somebody opened a thread last week saying 'I will never marry a yoruba girl' and I listed out reasons why anybody can marry a yoruba girl. If you read it very well, you will notice where I started with 'I will marry from where I find love'.

Ok.. you had no bad intentions, unfortunately, the thread has turned into an e-war zone.. when the bashers get tired, someone will open another zone and continue the bashing.. smh... Only God knows if this country will ever progress with this attitude.. God save Nigeria smiley

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not promoting that. Does my title say something like that? Someone opened a thread criticising yoruba babes. This is just a counter thread
...It actually makes You No different from The Dickhead that Allegedly Opened the derogatory thread in the first place.

Anyways, I understand the first instinct of getting back at someone! Totally get!grin

Yoruba Humans Rock jaweh!!smiley

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by betterpikin28(f): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
dearie i've got points to back my stand up. though there are good people in yoruba but hv u come to observe the high rate of divorce among yoruba couples, mostly caused by infidelity and improper financial management.

Igbo's nko?
All am trying to tell you is that,infidelityor financial mismanagement depends on personality not based on tribe.
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by RichYoungNigga: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Even if you give me 800 billion dollars or put a gun to my throat i will never marry a Yoruba lady or associate with their males.

Have you been or lived with African Americans ??
Have you been to the hood in America ??

Do you wanna know how Yoruba people live and behave ?? Come to New York, we don leave New York comot for them.
They don dey come to Philadelphia, we go leave Philadelphia comot again.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Even if you give me 800 billion dollars or put a gun to my throat i will never marry a Yoruba lady or associate with their males.

Have you been or lived with African Americans ??
Have you been to the hood in America ??

Do you wanna know how Yoruba people live and behave ?? Come to New York, we don leave New York comot for them.
They don dey come to Philadelphia, we go leave Philadelphia comot again.

Nobody is forcing you bro
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Rubbish..get a life OP.,or better still,read a book or something..
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
markkaycee:
Rubbish..get a life OP.,or better still,read a book or something..
You don't have to do display that here, do you undecided
Get a life and nobody forced u to comment. Iranu, abasha
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
You don't have to do display that here, do you undecided
Get a life and nobody forced u to comment. Iranu, abasha
thats y i told u to read a book,maybe u will work on ur english more..btw dont u have something more productive to do,rather than trying to start a tribal e-war here..
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
markkaycee:
thats y i told u to read a book,maybe u will work on ur english more..btw dont u have something more productive to do,rather than trying to start a tribal e-war here..
My english? Really? **laughing** I will sit down your lecturer and teach him/her english. I can also see that you are very busy. Mtchewwwww.
Don't bother to reply coz I won't reply u. Been long I saw peeps lyk on Nl
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
My english? Really? **laughing** I will sit down your lecturer and teach him/her english. I can also see that you are very busy. Mtchewwwww.
Don't bother to reply coz I won't reply u. Been long I saw peeps lyk on Nl
easy tigress..,i jus gave u an advice.,u know..,think outside the box for once..
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by reallest(f): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I can't even see a lady of our century looking dirty. They ar just saying that because of what they heard. Let him talk wetin dey his mouth, na him get d mouth. **high five to yoruba babes**

A taya oooo
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by reallest(f): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
judey1992:
i need prove then. 08138708078 is the number

Stop shebe
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Adaezeagu(f): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
@Op nice marketing strategy.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not Tribalist when it comes to relationship. In fact, I will marry from any tribe where I find love. This is a counter thread, enjoy:

1. Education disparity

Yorubas generally love education. They have the highest number of University graduates in Nigeria. This is also the same for postgraduate degrees. Yoruba women occupy top positions in many organisations because they are well educated.

2. Highly accommodating

Yorubas generally are highly accommodating people. Historically, Yorubas have been at the forefront of the tribes who welcome strangers. They do entertain their guests even if the person is not from a Yoruba-spoken town. This spirit of warmly allowing non-indigenes to live among them is why states like Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have almost all the different tribes of people in Nigeria residing in them.

3. Adventure

This reason may come as a surprise. Yoruba women travel a lot. They travel for business, education and other reasons. In doing this, a Yoruba woman who is single before her trip might be fortunate to see a guy she likes.

It is very rare to hear an educated Yoruba lady say she would not marry a man from another tribe. The way she sees Yoruba men is also the same way she sees other men who are not Yoruba. There is no restriction in her choice of husband. She does not have a tribal biased mindset. She is ecstatic when she tells her parents that her fiancée is not Yoruba. She does not believe that this would erode away her culture. If a man who is her suitable taste comes to her, she accepts him. This is because she believes in discovering new things.

4. Yoruba Ladies Are Hardworking

A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a tender age, they get taught about how to do major household chores and how to exceptionally take care of the house, the man of the house and the children. Every man want attention….

5. Yoruba Ladies Are Family-Oriented

The same way every young child is taught how to be respectful no matter the situation is the same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to always put their immediate families first no matter what. They are brought up with the notion that a friend will one day leave but family will forever be family. This trait can make a man fall in love over and over again with the same woman who has perfected the act of keeping her family together.

6. Yoruba Ladies Are Very Respectful

The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the onus of training is on everybody around the baby, not just the parents. This has made it very easy to inculcate habits like being respectful in the young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as a sign of respect. All these and more are why Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in Nigeria.
Yoruba babes oya support me before the 'bashers' comes grin. Marry a yoruba girl and thank me later. "You are welcome in advance cheesy cheesy.
CC: lalasticlala
CC: Seun. Let them know
I just broke up with my yourba lady last week, u forgit to mention that they talk, gossip and insult wella, u also forgot to type that they quite stubborn too

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by herboshedhe(f): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not Tribalist when it comes to relationship. In fact, I will marry from any tribe where I find love. This is a counter thread, enjoy:

1. Education disparity

Yorubas generally love education. They have the highest number of University graduates in Nigeria. This is also the same for postgraduate degrees. Yoruba women occupy top positions in many organisations because they are well educated.

2. Highly accommodating

Yorubas generally are highly accommodating people. Historically, Yorubas have been at the forefront of the tribes who welcome strangers. They do entertain their guests even if the person is not from a Yoruba-spoken town. This spirit of warmly allowing non-indigenes to live among them is why states like Lagos, Ogun and Oyo have almost all the different tribes of people in Nigeria residing in them.

3. Adventure

This reason may come as a surprise. Yoruba women travel a lot. They travel for business, education and other reasons. In doing this, a Yoruba woman who is single before her trip might be fortunate to see a guy she likes.

It is very rare to hear an educated Yoruba lady say she would not marry a man from another tribe. The way she sees Yoruba men is also the same way she sees other men who are not Yoruba. There is no restriction in her choice of husband. She does not have a tribal biased mindset. She is ecstatic when she tells her parents that her fiancée is not Yoruba. She does not believe that this would erode away her culture. If a man who is her suitable taste comes to her, she accepts him. This is because she believes in discovering new things.

A lot of Yoruba ladies grew up with the teachings of self-reliance. This is because at a tender age, they get taught about how to do major household chores and how to exceptionally take care of the house, the man of the house and the children. Every man want attention….

The same way every young child is taught how to be respectful no matter the situation is the same way a Yoruba ladies are taught how to always put their immediate families first no matter what. They are brought up with the notion that a friend will one day leave but family will forever be family. This trait can make a man fall in love over and over again with the same woman who has perfected the act of keeping her family together.

The moment a child is born in Yorubaland, the onus of training is on everybody around the baby, not just the parents. This has made it very easy to inculcate habits like being respectful in the young child. Yoruba ladies are brought up to totally give obeisance to whoever it is due. The Yoruba culture opines that when a youngster meets an elder, she must kneel down to greet as a sign of respect. All these and more are why Yoruba ladies top the list of respectful tribes in Nigeria.
Yoruba babes oya support me before the 'bashers' comes grin. Marry a yoruba girl and thank me later. "You are welcome in advance cheesy cheesy.
1 bottle of coke for yougrin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by bfatoba(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
U won't regret it

Can I combine it with Your DP too wink..... now to find a Yoruba girl
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Justdulla:
I just broke up with my yourba lady last week, u forgit to mention that they talk, gossip and insult wella, u also forgot to type that they quite stubborn too
Dats ur view
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Justdulla:

thank u bro....
u are so onpoint!..
nothing can make me date a yoruba gal dem get bad mouth
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by HARDBUOI: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:

1. Education disparity

2. Highly accommodating

3. Adventure

FAKE GAL!
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by HARDBUOI: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:

1. Education disparity

2. Highly accommodating

3. Adventure

I HAVE COME ACROSS FEW PEOPLE HERE CALLING U Fake NOW I KNO THE REASON...
TODAY U ARE YORUBA GAL, TOMORROW U ARE EDO GAL..YESTERDAY U WERE FROM RIVERS.
WHO IS EVEN SURE THAT U ARE A GAL
U ARE VERY FAKE..FAKER DAN NICKI MINAJ ASS grin

LETS I FORGET.....
I CANT MARRY A YORUBA GAL U GALS ARE VERY DIRTY STUBBORN AND VERY INSULTING IM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
PEOPLE WHO KNO D TRUTH STILL KNO... SO U CANT DECEIVE ANYBODY WITH UR WRITE UP.

AND IF U HAPPEN TO BE A GAL, DONT EVEN THINK OF MARRYING IGBO GUY BCOZ U GOING TO GIVE D POOR GUY HEART ATTACK.
I KNO U PPLE WELLA

1 Like

Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by gemale(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omo 2 marry Yoruba woman go hard o! Typical Yoruba women too dirtyyyyy!!!! CHAI! & dem sabi bleach too. D worst na dem food. Too much ajinomoto! Abeg hypertension runs in my family! I no wan die early. Their soup ehn. Too much oil, little or @ tyms no vegetables. Typical Yoruba women dey very superficial. She dey always want expensive lace, gold & oda irrelevant things. Dey dey quite lackadaisical in looking afta children. Imagine make I dey take eye c my pikin dey run about na:ked or with pant. Typical Yoruba pikin head dey always get lapalapa & ringworm. Na 2 just dey go party every tym typical Yoruba women Sabi bt d worst thing I fear abt Yoruba women b dem jazz. Any small thing wey happen, dem go start dey jazz demselves. If option dey 4 me 2 pick btw Yoruba & igbo/calabar girl, I go kuku choose d igbo/calabar girl. Bt anyway it's nt dt I can't marry Yoruba o. Love no Sabi tribe. Besides I'm a Yoruba guy.(suprise)
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
HateU2:
My 9te was fine.
We are not perfect bro. No, dat quarel is not true. U can teach ur babe, bedmatics. We are not born with it grin but over all yoruba babes rocks. Have a nice day
Date a yoruba gal, added to my bucket list. Wait did u say marry?
Tnks actually had a nice dae!
Re: Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. by tharaomo(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
All true dnt forget most of them are marriage breakers ....once they see a well to do man theyll try to go into his life nt caring about his family or children ...am not just speakin outta hearsays.....av seen dis live !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Men Almost Became More Beautiful Than Women / Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.