Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18875 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Ogborhill, Oomne road and Osisioma....you are so surprised...relax all this happend within 90days it was awesome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by AstraNetwork: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Aba is waste bin. Don't you have eyes? cool

This is Aba

glacswhite:
Milverton and Echefula Concrete Based Road....I'll prove u Wrong 100%

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Osisioma and Owerri Road...it was Automatic and happened life a film trick...pls stop the lies and fake news

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by AstraNetwork: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Aba is a jungle, nothing has changed. cool

glacswhite:
Ogborhill, Oomne road and Osisioma....you are so surprised...relax all this happend within 90days it was awesome

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by AstraNetwork: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
What you are posting is one foot road from multiple directions. Here is the real Aba jungle

glacswhite:
Osisioma and Owerri Road...it was Automatic and happened life a film trick...pls stop the lies and fake news

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Pound Road,St micheals Road and Umuimo Road Aba...pls pass this message unto ur Children and try to learn something in life

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
What you are posting is one foot road from multiple directions. Here is the real Aba jungle

everybody knows who is lying and being imbecilic now keep tarnishing the name of many good anambra brothers.......if you are not an igbo man, then amadioha and ohanjoku will give you an indefinite pregnancy........

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2016
Umule road,Umuola Road and Enuc Road Aba...this is 2015 and 2016 Aba...not 2013 pictures....one more pics and I leave u with ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by solid3(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2016
I was there too. Wanted sharing my pic of dirty 4 story buildings all over the place.

Cc schematics and abagworo

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Umuahia Olokoro and Mr Biggs telling you that things will change so go and Hug Transformer and Die...Aba has A beach Finally...man dnt die young because of the truth cos no condition is permanent...the real Aba is on the way so all ur lies has been exposed because there was never a time all those trash u posted were truth...

I'll leave you with ur dirty Life...Goodbye

And remember Operation go back to ur state is coming soon...have a nice dirty day

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Jadekitana(f): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Pwayne2016:
still better than Oshogbo or Ado Ekiti..F.ool

Right back at you!

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by oteneaaron(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Abia State is under CURSE

Kai bros.....u no get joy oo.....see how u guys are bashing each other....if biafra comes to life...una go just kill. una self...

SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by nwadiuko1(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2016
oteneaaron:

Kai bros.....u no get joy oo.....see how u guys are bashing each other....if biafra comes to life...una go just kill. una self...

SMH
in every lie there is an atom of truth......the non Abians in abia were the chains holding Abia.......that is why people like tonimas did everything possible to make sure that an indegene of Aba did not rule Abia.....but God pass them.......the slowpoke is posting 2013 pictures of Aba when Abia as a whole has moved on....SmH.......am an Abian and and proud of my state....the brotherly love for the igbos won't allow me to badmouth any igbo state..........as for biafra.....that is a mirage because our house is not in order......some set of ppl that goes about calling lagos a " no man' s land" think they are superior to others.........that why there is that lack of trust

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's / AnambraDecides: APC Rejects Election Result, Alleges Rigging / Yakubu Dogara Storms PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.