Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18881 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by TheArchangel(f): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
O gini umu Igbo Azi gbakwaa ndi-onya akpa eli ozu na emenye anyi ihere n'ihu ebe a.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
Answer me..is this Owerri or not? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw what Onitsha looks like in dry season (which is not bad in any ramification) and was expecting to see what Aba and Owerri look like in dry season, only to be disappointed by your childish display of posting old pictures.

There was 2015, which is in the past and this is 2016.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
I think he is right that is Aba. Aba is always horrible. Those are very recent pictures just like this one.. cool

LadyExcellency:

I saw what Onitsha looks like in dry season and was expecting see to what Aba and Owerri look like in dry season, only to be disappointed by your childish display of posting old pictures.

There was 2015, which is in the past and this is 2016.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:
I think he is right that is Aba. Aba is always horrible. Those are very recent pictures just like this one.. cool

I have been seeing this particular and same pictures for over a year hence you are not correct.

I have them in my documentaries, thanks to chino.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
No, I can't lie to you, Aba has always been the same. Even these ones below were taking few weeks back.

LadyExcellency:

I have been seeing this particular and same pictures for over a year hence you are not correct.

I have them in my documentaries.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:
No, I can't lie to you, Aba has always been the same. Even these ones below was taking few weeks back.

Are these pictures snapped in 2016?

Yes or No
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Anthos(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
May tour to onitsha, this is his onitsha looks like aside the express and awka road.
Trash,even at that its still neater than your state beat that! tell me any state that dosnt have a dirty side? Even United state has some hidden side,recieve sense in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes, even this ones was taken same time in Aba and it is still like this..

LadyExcellency:

Are these pictures snapped in 2016?

Yes or No

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
these pictures are Still fine. If they don't stop, anambra go lose value for Nairaland. I promise them.
Nkita lach GI aya, you are inconsequential idio.t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by blazer234: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
We all know Onitsha is dirty, just like almost everywhere in Nigeria. Pls, stop the nonsense.

This is virtually the first time I will be seeing an Igbo agreeing that all parts of Nigeria is dirty. To think they are the ones shouting that Yorubas are very dirty.

4 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by betterABIAstate: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:

that picture wasn't taken this year, every street in aba is currently dry. Please stop spreading propaganda.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LadyExcellency: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:

Is like you want to die telling lies.

There is no single place in Aba that is damp.

Every road in Aba is dry now. When last were you in Aba. I want the truth.

You are telling bare face lies without asking where I am at present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abia state is cursed to the ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am the one telling you, i was in Aba just last week cool

LadyExcellency:

Is like you want to die telling lies.

There is no single place in Aba that is damp.

Every road in Aba is dry now. When last were you in Aba. I want the truth.

You are telling bare face lies without asking where I am at present.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by NiceCJ(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls post something else or better still lock up if u don't have better thing to post. Those places u show are better off than most places I have been to in Nigeria including Lagos and Abuja. Go get a life

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Do you even know Aba? cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is Aba my brother

betterABIAstate:
that picture wasn't taken this year, every street in aba is currently dry. Please stop spreading propaganda.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by betterABIAstate: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:
Do you even know Aba? cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is Aba my brother

I see, this is not the real abagworo, I thought as much.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am the one but I will not stop saying the truth even Owerri looks like Aba too

betterABIAstate:
I see, this is not the real abagworo1, I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Weatheral Road Owerri

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
But Aba is champion of the champion cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by IGBOPRINCE: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Is it raining in Owerri also?

Everywhere in Owerri is now dry and humidity near zero.

Agadi n'agwo ofe
go and hide your pix before he start displaying it here. This is a common trend I notice here sometime ago.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will be back shortly shocked
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Goodnuel: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:
But Aba is champion of the champion cheesy
pls can you give the link to the enugu thread?? I can't find it anymore.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by IGBOPRINCE: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
Anambra man will come here and call nnewi and awka cities grin

Wonders shall never end, I feel like laughing hell when they say that
this is what you budget for. Hope you re earning more of it?

Don't run when it s hot sad
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo1:

Chino stop cloning my moniker for negativity. Here are 2016 pictures from Osisioma LGA in Aba.

Aba-Owerri Road, Kamalu Street and Okpu L'Umuobo Road.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Schematics: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
What is going on here.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Chino stop cloning my moniker for negativity. Here are 2016 pictures from Osisioma LGA in Aba.

Aba-Owerri Road, Kamalu Street and Okpu L'Umuobo Road.

Who is this cloning my acc? This is Aba.

5 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol these people don't like each other. It's their nature.Their hatred for Yorubas and Hausas is the only thing that unites them
which is why some people feel Biafra won't work

My uncle's friend was talking about this same thing 2 days ago about the hatred they have for each other.He told us a lot of things about his experience carrying out architectural projects in Igboland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is Owerri as at this morning

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
this is what you budget for. Hope you re earning more of it?

Don't run when it s hot sad
Lol! You don't prove a point by fighting dirty with Insane Chino. This is one lesson both Chidiebere and Abagworo are yet to learn. Where is the foolish Abagworo who intend feasting on this thread to get at mad Chino. Hope he hasn't run for cover, leaving Imo at Chino's mercies.
A look at all the commentators (monikers) in this thread all bears Chino's imprint. Insanity is really a disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by GBAGAM: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
The way you guys Hype Onitsha, one would even think is a friendly environment and a cozy place to reside till i payed her a visit... Frankly speaking this covering up as if all is well will never help Ndi Anambra..i must say Onitsha Needs a total Overhauling..am not surprise with what am seeing here cos for long now LAGA people has gone exile and left the town to rotten with dirt's. i wonder what the Gov Willie Obiano is actually doing then......(Drinking to stupor)
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chiwude:
Lol! You don't prove a point by fighting dirty with Insane Chino. This is one lesson both Chidiebere and Abagworo are yet to learn. Where is the foolish Abagworo who intend feasting on this thread to get at mad Chino. Hope he hasn't run for cover, leaving Imo at Chino's mercies.
A look at all the commentators (monikers) in this thread all bears Chino's imprint. Insanity is really a disease.

Why fo you enjoy mentioning my moniker unnecessarily. Read my comments please and move on. I don't post bad images of Igboland and thats my advice to OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje / Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York / 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.