Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18879 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by ejiyke2007(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Disgrace
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chiefobdk(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
you want to see bad roads? Wait make I go carry my car go snap am grin

which car. Ur kabu kabu

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Jadekitana(f): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oh my God shocked there's serious poverty in igbo land, these pictures shows no civilisation there at all. But what have the past governors been doing? Why is everywhere so dirty and muddy? No good roads, suffering and poverty everywhere, I can't deal abeg. To think I wanted to visit the eastern part on a tour, I can't die before my time abeg.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
anambrarains should stop disrespecting other igbos. That's my own, if not eh

Madness everywhere. Come and buy sense, i will give you discount,

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
then let them stop that nonsense else they must be chastised accordingly. Their ego is becoming to much and they even show it to us.

I probably wanted to insult you, because i just cannot understand why a grown man with "beer beer" would hide in a car, taking pictures of normal topographical features that is common in nigeria and post it on NL claiming Anambra ppple did something wrong to you.
Bro you clearly have Autism or Down syndrome..

Bless you.

6 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by 4watever: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh my God shocked there's serious poverty in igbo land, these pictures shows no civilisation there at all. But what have the past governors been doing? Why is everywhere so dirty and muddy? No good roads, suffering and poverty everywhere, I can't deal abeg. To think I wanted to visit the eastern part on a tour, I can't die before my time abeg.

Isn't your astonishment a lil' too exaggerated?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by DerKaiser: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
No comment.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Their is no place in Aba like that ooh Aba has a good outlook now
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Yyeske(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Chino has always been a psycho that most of us Anambrarians had tried discouraging from this madness but hell no, he can't change but other other psychos like him would always trigger him off.
We shouldn't be discouraged because of them, Igbo bu ofu.
Igwebuike.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Anambra has always hated Imo and Abia...how will Biafra come

Let this come to the mind of Every man...

The dirty in Aba,Imo and Lagos are from Anambra people living there

The reason they are scared of Ikpeazu is because he is Ngwa I.e they tribe they hated so much more than the devil but seek asylum and Livelihood there

But they said ''ikpeazu is a good man but we don't want TA orji friends and PDP...all is lie,it was because ikpeazu is Ngwa

Is only in Anambra that two brothers had War without End btw Aguleri and Umuleri...this has not happened anywhere

This people are caused

Tribe with highest Number of Widows
Anambra Must Marry Anambre even if Ugly...

Is time Every state Drive them Out back to their state...so that they will carry all their dirty back to Anambra...Let Imo and Abia Join their Brothers in Rivers and Cross Rivers and form Niger Delta Republic..

Let Anambra remain in Nigeria because with all this hatred in their Gene hmm BiaFra can't come

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by evy1(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol these people don't like each other. It's their nature.Their hatred for Yorubas and Hausas is the only thing that unites them
which is why some people feel Biafra won't work

My uncle's friend was talking about this same thing 2 days ago about the hatred they have for each other.He told us a lot of things about his experience carrying out architectural projects in Igboland
As in eh it baffles me how the same ethnic group got no love for each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Beware you can use names like Mbano,Mbaise,Ngwa and cast out a demon from a possessed Anambra man because they fear and hate it so much even more than the Devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2016
No Ethnic Group hate Anambra is just Anambra people that hates Others

Maybe Imo/Owerri/Mbano because it has a better appearance more than Anambra and Abia/Aba/Ngwa the Only Ethic group with pure Flat,Crude,fertile land and sea access...Even Imo has access to sea as well as Crude...

Am aware Anambra has gas but they should not Envy Others

No way can can Onitcha Rise Above the Name ''Aba'' Omo Aba na one man squad...they people of country 5 (Mbaise) dominated PH even we have Mbaise Road...in PH...so we go with Niger Delta
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2016

Maybe Imo/Owerri/Mbano because it has a better appearance more than Anambra and Abia/Aba/Ngwa the Only Ethic group with pure Flat,Crude,fertile land and sea access...Even Imo has access to sea as well as Crude...

No way can can Onitcha Rise Above the Name ''Aba'' Omo Aba na one man squad...they people of Ukwa and country 5 (Mbaise) dominated PH even we have Mbaise Road...in PH...so we go with Niger Delta

Finally No place in Imo and Abia is sordid and dirty...2016

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Pwayne2016(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2016
glacswhite:

No way can can Onitcha Rise Above the Name ''Aba'' Omo Aba na one man squad...they people of Ukwa and country 5 (Mbaise) dominated PH even we have Mbaise Road...in PH...so we go with Niger Delta

Finally No place in Imo and Abia is sordid and dirty...2016
Yoloba man stop speewinq lubbish
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by sparrowkid: 1:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Fun ra ara won, ni won o maa fun ra won looogun je

[img]https://media./media/qYoASbCi1fYYM/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by ZZ22: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2016
This is what you get from most people around you when you start progressing. Mr op i think its been long your burning for seeing Anambra always make the news on something positive hence making you come out with this silly sh!t. Dont really know what made you come out with this cuz anywhere in the world has bad side of it but bro hate is bad for

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2016
glacswhite:
Their is no place in Aba like that ooh
Aba has a good outlook now

Are you dumb hopeless Aba man? The whole of Aba is gutter and refuse dump. Aba is the dirtiest and most deplorable town with most bad roads in Nigeria. Aba does not have a good part.

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2016
My last visit to Aba on Friday you can't Even see a heap of refuse anywhere...street lights Everywhere come 2016...

Obohia,Ohanku and Uratta are the only bad roads in Aba now but Uratta and Obohia are under construction...

Portharcourt Road being a federal Road is bad...but no water logs...

Those pics are from Lagos,Anambra and some west African countries

If you say is Aba then tell us the place is it...which in your next Generation u cannot tell us because is all lies
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by raker300: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Just negodu ihe unu na eme Nwanne unu.

Ndi ofe na achi anyi ochi

Am from anambra, I don't hate any igbo. Am more interested in the progress of the entire east.

I post news and developmental pictures of Anambra, Enugu, ebonyi, Abia, imo!!!

The east Is coming from a far cry of being war ravaged to industrialised in no time.

Pls, everyone involved In this disgraceful display should kill it now.

Anambra and Abia are on the development speed, Enugu has dropped the ball...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Abagworo1:

Are you dumb hopeless Aba man? The whole of Aba is gutter and refuse dump. Aba is the dirtiest and most deplorable town with most bad roads in Nigeria. Aba does not have a good part.

U are an Ignorant kid...
No place in Abia as a whole is like that or Even dirty as we speak

The Only people that comes back in mass to Aba Every xmas are Anambra...hmm I wonder if is now una Home

They travel in New year and stay jst two days...

Please stop this hate...although is in your Blood if, you people (two brothers) if Aguleri and Umuleri in Anambra can fight a Chronic War...you people are capable of anything then

How did they even managed they fish out their differences

I remember when Ekwuozo hired Aguleri guys to guide the whole of Crystal pack Avenue in Aba...this Aguleri Guys Over hype themselves After 3weeks, their leader was Arrested by Army chief for walking around openly with double barrel..although I knew it was a conspiracy against them

After 3day Bakassi came against all the Aguleri guys and kill almost all of them...it was a bloody afternoon...the last one they killed in my presence was drinking beer..so bakkasi rounded him, removed his cloth,been followed by Crowd they shut him in the neck and cut off his head b4 setting him Ablaze

That Ends Aguleri in Aba...

Am sorry for all I've said if it pains you but I said the truth...let's die this matter
We know who is who...only Hausa and Yoruba are more United...as for Igbos they All pretend and they always like Comparism...God help Igbo race in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Look at this dirty Aba man yapping dust. I am in Aba right now. Aba is an urban jungle. Didn't you hear that there is no good part in the whole of Aba? The whole of Aba is refuse dumpsite with all it's roads terribly an eyesore.

glacswhite:
My last visit to Aba on Friday you can Even see a heap of refuse anywhere...filth Everywhere come 2016...

Obohia,Ohanku and Uratta are the only bad roads in Aba now but Uratta and Obohia are under construction...

Portharcourt Road being a federal Road is bad...but no water logs...

Those pics are from Lagos,Aba and some west African countries

If you say is Aba then tell us the place is it...which in your next Generation u cannot tell us because is all lies

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Abagworo1 post=42782372]Look at this dirty Aba man yapping dust. I am in Aba right now. Aba is an urban jungle. Didn't you hear that there is no good part in the whole of Aba? The whole of Aba is refuse dumpsite with all it's roads terribly an eyesore.

Hahahahahaha Oboy u can Lie ooh
That's last two years Pictures

Tell us were it is nah...Abi Aba no get name?

Any place you say it is in Aba I'll post the pics for you
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2016
^^Don't have commonsense of comprehension? Aba is a waste bin, there is no sane person living in Aba except for insane people from your backward state. Now the military has descended on you ediots.

Am from Aba and I know that Aba should be nuked for there to be sanity. This is Aba for you. Keep crying LOL

[s]
glacswhite:

U are an Ignorant kid...
No placas a whole is like that or Even dirty as we speak

The Only people that comes back in mass to Aba Eve...hmm I wonder if is now una Home

They travel in New year and stay jst two days...

Please stop this hate...although is in your Blood if, you people (two brothers) Aguleri and Umuleri in Anambra can fight a Chronic War...you people are capable of anything then

I remember when Ekwuozo hired guys to guide the whole of Crystal pack Avenue in Aba...this Guys Over hype themselves After 3weeks, their leader was Arrested by Army chief for walking around openly with double barrel..although I knew it was a conspiracy against them

After 3day Bakassi came against all the guys and kill almost all of them...it was a bloody afternoon...the last one they killed in my presence was drinking beer..so bakkasi rounded him, removed his cloth,been followed by Crowd they shut him in the neck and cut off his head b4 setting him Ablaze

That Ends in Aba...
[/s]

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2016
1. Owerri road - completed with cement concrete technology. 2 Umuola Road - completed. 3 Ommne drive - completed. 4 Kamalu road - completed. 5 Umule road - near completion. 6 Ochefu road - near completion. 7 Omuma road - under construction. 8 Old Express road - dualized and under construction. 9 East Street - completed. 10 Emelogu road - almost completed. 11 Park Road - completed. 12 Ngwa Road East end - under construction. 13 Pound Road - completed. 14 St Michaels Road - completed 15 Adazi Street - completed. 16 Ube Road - completed. 17 George's street - completed. 18 Jubilee Road - under construction. 19 hospital Road - under construction. 20 Eziukwu Road - under construction. 21 Ukaegbu Road - under construction. 22 Ehi Road - under construction. 23 Udegbala Road - under construction. 24 Eastern union Road of SDA road - completed. 25 weeks Road - under construction. 26 Milverton evenue - almost completed. 27 Yorks street - almost completed. 28 Ehere Road - under construction. 29 Umuobiakwa - owo ahiafor - onitsha Ngwa road - under construction. 30 Itukpa - osaa - ohuru - Nkwowelechi junction - under construction. 31 Aba - Obikabia road - under construction. 32 Umuocham Road - completed. 33 Umuimo Road - completed. 34 Okon - Ohafia transit bridge - completed. 35 Umu - imenyi Erosion control project. 36 Isiukwuato Road - under construction. 37 world Bank Road network - under construction. 38 Dualization of Ururuka road- under construction. 39 Kaduna street - completed 40 Niger street- completed. Flagged off roads about to start construction before March! 1 Uratta Road 2 Ozuomba Road 3 Ohazu Road 4 Faulks Road 5 Ibere Road 6 Obohia Outside Road constructions! 1 cleared 2 Billion Naira owed by Abia poly to banks. 2 Dredging of Aba water side- ongoing. 3 Regrassing of Enyimba stadium. 4 Donation of security vehicles to security agencies. 5 cleared the backlog of salaries(over 5 months) of Abia state university teaching hospital that made them go on strike for over 7months. O Mehn, if you see person wey get vision, you go know! How many state governors have achieved this in less than 1 year?

So where is left?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Stop spitting saliva all over the place you dirty aba pig. Abia State is cursed. All the roads in Aba is terribly bad.

How can you complete roads on nairaland Aba pig? cheesy

The whole of Aba should be cleansed with atomic bomb.

I am in Aba right now it is a jungle.

[s]
glacswhite:
1. Owerri road - completed with cement
concrete technology.
2 Umuola Road - completed.
3 Ommne drive - completed.
4 Kamalu road - completed.
5 Umule road - near completion.
6 Ochefu road - near completion.
7 Omuma road - under construction.
8 Old Express road - dualized and under
construction.
9 East Street - completed.
10 Emelogu road - almost completed.
11 Park Road - completed.
12 Ngwa Road East end - under
construction.
13 Pound Road - completed.
14 St Michaels Road - completed
15 Adazi Street - completed.
16 Ube Road - completed.
17 George's street - completed.
18 Jubilee Road - under construction.
19 hospital Road - under construction.
20 Eziukwu Road - under construction.
21 Ukaegbu Road - under construction.
22 Ehi Road - under construction.
23 Udegbala Road - under construction.
24 Eastern union Road of SDA road -
completed.
25 weeks Road - under construction.
26 Milverton evenue - almost completed.
27 Yorks street - almost completed.
28 Ehere Road - under construction.
29 Umuobiakwa - owo ahiafor - onitsha
Ngwa road - under construction.
30 Itukpa - osaa - ohuru - Nkwowelechi
junction - under construction.
31 Aba - Obikabia road - under
construction.
32 Umuocham Road - completed.
33 Umuimo Road - completed.
34 Okon - Ohafia transit bridge -
completed.
35 Umu - imenyi Erosion control project.
36 Isiukwuato Road - under construction.
37 world Bank Road network - under
construction.
38 Dualization of Ururuka road- under
construction.
39 Kaduna street - completed
40 Niger street- completed.
Flagged off roads about to start
construction before March!
1 Uratta Road
2 Ozuomba Road
3 Ohazu Road
4 Faulks Road
5 Ibere Road
6 Obohia
Outside Road constructions!
1 cleared 2 Billion Naira owed by Abia
poly to banks.
2 Dredging of Aba water side- ongoing.
3 Regrassing of Enyimba stadium.
4 Donation of security vehicles to security
agencies.
5 cleared the backlog of salaries(over 5
months) of Abia state university teaching
hospital that made them go on strike for
over 7months.
O Mehn, if you see person wey get vision,
you go know! How many state governors
have achieved this in less than 1 year?

So where is left?
[/s]

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Oomne Road,Pound Road, Umuimo Road, and Aba Owerri road.....

You havnt traveled since u wia born and u're claiming u dey Aba...u are just Lazy

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Onmne Road, Echefu Road, Ikot Ekpene Ogbor hill and Milverton....Abeg Where have u been? Aba is One man Squad...Saraki took Aba to Abuja

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by glacswhite: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Milverton and Echefula Concrete Based Road....I'll prove u Wrong 100%

1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by AstraNetwork: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Stop posting nonsense. I am in Aba now, it is only .001% that one can step a feet. Below is Aba and that is how most of the jungle town looks.

glacswhite:
Oomne Road,Pound Road, Umuimo Road, and Aba Owerri road.....

You havnt traveled since u wia born and u're claiming u dey Aba...u are just Lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buharinomics Is Working Despite The Initial Pains / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.