Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. (18872 Views)

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / An Hausa-Fulani Spotted Inside The Onitsha Shoprite- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chiwude:
Lol! You don't prove a point by fighting dirty with Insane Chino. This is one lesson both Chidiebere and Abagworo are yet to learn. Where is the foolish Abagworo who intend feasting on this thread to get at mad Chino. Hope he hasn't run for cover, leaving Imo at Chino's mercies.
A look at all the commentators (monikers) in this thread all bears Chino's imprint. Insanity is really a disease.

Why are you calling my name? I am here, how can I run for cover?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abia State is cursed

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Owerri is not left out

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Melkizedek(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
"never take sides against your family"...mario puzo.......stoopid igbo men!

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Jennynkk(f): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
OWERRI AND ABA LOOKS SO MUCH ALIKE, DIRTS AND BAD ROADS. ABIA AND IMO STATES ARE FAILED STATES. *SPITS ON BOTH STATES.

4 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by arresa: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
The really don't have to show us anything, we already know what it's like in their villages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazer234:

This is virtually the first time I will be seeing an Igbo agreeing that all parts of Nigeria is dirty. To think they are the ones shouting that Yorubas are very dirty.
I am not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by suxkill: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Both of you must be high on something.

proudly Igbo!
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by amacastel: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is sheer jealousy the roads are not bad, and the dirtys are cleared every Sat. If Lagos road is as gud as these strs their won't be traffic of 4hrs nah.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by amacastel: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
Aba is the worst town on earth....................prove me wrong anybody cheesy cool
HahahahHahA kikikiki ewo o boy u wicked die but u r as right as God in this ABA is indeed the worst town on earth

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
Go to Aba now, you will see water everywhere because it has started raining in Aba since last week................................. cool

are you no too big for this?......? how many times can you find a guy from osun saying silly things about ogun state?.......please be guided accordingly.......and op is very stupid for opening this thread.......so much for biafra......am so pissed now

4 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by asadike(f): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz and inlandtapan, isi odizi kwa unu nma? asim, isi odizi kwa unu nma? Igbo bu ofu, gini mere na anyi ama ji ofu obi biri? unu achoziri bu ohanaeze ndi igbo? Biko, unu ebupu ta zi na onwe unu na ama. Igbo bu kwa nu ofu, biko nu nu umu nnem, k'anyi were ofu obi we biri. udo diri umu igbo world wide.

5 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by MrAnalyst: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
OP HAS MESSED UP BIG TIME!!! THIS IS HIGHLY UNNNECESSARY! You wanted to shame us your brothers but you couldn't bring anything forward. OP messed up. We Anambrarians have a stupidly tall ego Agreed! We boast too much. Agreed! but this is highly unnecessary!

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by nwadiuko1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
asadike:
lolzzzz and inlandtapan, isi odizi kwa unu nma? aaim, isi odizi kwa unu nma? Igbo bu ofu, gini mere na anyi ama ji ofu obi biri? unu achoziri bu ohanaeze ndi igbo? Biko, unu ebupu ta zi na onwe unu na ama. Igbo bu kwa nu ofu, biko nu nu umu nnem, k'anyi were ofu obi we biri. udo diri umu igbo world wide.
I feel like crying when I see the things these misguided youths are doing
.......igbo is like an endangered specie in this country.......now we are heading for implosion.... ndi igbo......onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu na eche ndu ya nche
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by dazzlingd(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wetin person no go see for nairaland.
APC vs pdp......
Gejites vs buharists........
battle of the religious warriors........
ibos vs Yorubas.........
Chelsea vs man u.........
now we have aba vs onitsha

the gods are watching

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lols Chai wahala dey....
Long Live Imo State jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by UrbanMystique: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm Igbos are tired of fighting yorubas now they are fighting each other. Kwantinue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by MrAnalyst: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
InlandTaipan it's okay please.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
inlandtapian:
This is the Aba that everyone knows. Aba is poo and hell.............................. cheesy

This is the Aba of today.

Things don change..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by UrbanMystique: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abagworo:

I've told you people that we can argue without pictures. I have worse pictures from Nnewi and other parts of Igboland but I will not post them. What is our gain running ourselves down? I know Anambra politicians and their boys are jealous of Okorocha's popularity hence their attacks. I will not engage them and I advice you as a brother to let them continue being mad alone.
and could you believe okorocha is the only politician I know from south east and can vote for if presented as president?
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Normality:

This is the Aba of today.

Things don change..

I think inlandtaipan was right, Aba is a complete disaster. It will be better for Aba to be nuked than left the way it is. What you posted is a 2feet road snapped from different directions. Aba is really the sore of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Hmmm Igbos are tired of fighting yorubas now they are fighting each other. Kwantinue.

We not fighting just arguing for now like brothers do atimes

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by UrbanMystique: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
LordMecuzy:

We not fighting just arguing for now like brothers do atimes
OK.. Happy arguing
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
This is what Aba looks like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
nwadiuko1:
I feel like crying when I see the things these misguided youths are doing
.......igbo is like an endangered specie in this country.......now we are heading for implosion.... ndi igbo......onye ndi iro gbara gburugburu na eche ndu ya nche

They don't know reality.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Abagworo1: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Normality:
This is what Aba looks like.

I can't lie against a fellow Igbo state. I always stand for the truth. Below is how Aba looks at the moment. Filth and bad roads are the hallmarks of Aba.

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by tafrica(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where is the lolzzzz that started this disgraceful thread? And to think he can't even stand the heat, he left the thread then they bombarded the thread with gory sights of Aba.

You guys claim you're brothers, yet you disparage yourselves openly here. You've just made a mess of the so-called Biafra.

I'm sure an average Anambran will never wish Imo and Abia develop just to continue denigrate and ridicule these states, same thing will go for an average Imoite and Abian towards Anambra. How do you co-habit in your 'Biafra' if you never wish your neighbouring states develop?

SMH in shame for all of you.

I'm not an abian, Imoite or Anambran, I'm a yoruba man. This thread is disgraceful.

I SPIT ON IT!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by chiefobdk(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolzzzz:
anambra people always feeling superior with this dirt town called onitsha.

the op na kabu kabu him dey drive for onitsha. smh.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by MrAnalyst: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
This thread-Testament to how low people can stoop.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by Masterclass32: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op, do u think this your rant will tame them 'arrogant' Anambrarians? You are dead wrong. U just wasted your time and data.

Yes, some of us may be a little bit boisterous when celebrating our state (you call that pride - u are entitled to ur opinion) but u don't genealize that Anambrarians are arrogant. I am a proud Anambrarian. U can't tell u are not proud of your state.

What we Igbos need now is unity. Igwe bu ike. For your mind you've got one over 'this Anambra people'. I hope this your thread and the responses so far are giving u the needed high. This is a cheap move.

God bless Igboland.

For those that are not yet aware: Anambra adigo mma.
Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by MrAnalyst: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
tafrica,stop it. Anambra doesn't wish Imo and Abia well-lie. Don't make a mountain out of nothing. This is not Imo and Anambra fighting but two morons on the loose.

1 Like

Re: The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. by MrAnalyst: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives Ahmad Lawan, Others In Ondo (photos) / Court Orders RMAFC To Fix Salaries Of NASS Members To Reflect Economic Realities / What Are Your Responsibilities Towards Nigeria As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.