Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69879 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Her Oestrogen. kiss
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by suwalee(f): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2016
oluwapoju:
What's the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?
for gals the eyebrows nd guys I tink appearance
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by dantori(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
oluwapoju:
What's the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

All you this ladies shouting height if I bring my dwarf self and some million nairas no get taste for me, OK?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by coolaustyne(m): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2016
A smile... smileyA smile...
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by chronique(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Carriage/charisma,intellect,looks,boobs
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by morule20(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2016
how clean she look and fashion sense.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by menix(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
wetn u wan dy press?

Wait until u see how I ejaculate touching the breast bone..

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by banmee(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Legs and a well formed butt. But, alas, i'm taken.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Lips nd good sense of dressing *not em wizkid type of dressing

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Elparaiso(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2016
iconSAGE1:
A girl that wear Glasses has a way of getting my attention i fall for them instanta kiss
This guy understands.
Glasses and gowns are my weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Lovetinz(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2016
NEATNESS.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bamz(m): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2016
berryice:
Lips nd good sense of dressing *not em wizkid type of dressing

Here am I wink
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Bamz:

Here am I wink
ok..noted grin angry
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mazizitonene(m): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2016
beauty and accent
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:
Legs and a well formed butt. But, alas, i'm taken.
Bros,who wants to know if you are taken,abeg?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Denuga002(m): 1:25am On Feb 10, 2016
The tits

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by daveP(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2016
caracta and curves

I'll leave the rest for GarbageCity

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by banmee(m): 1:33am On Feb 10, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bros,who wants to know if you are taken,abeg?? undecided

If you don't understand literature with a hint of humour, then i can't help you. wink If you actually took my post seriously, then i suggest you ask for a refund of you tuition fees. They cheated you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

If you don't understand literature with a hint of humour, then i can't help you. wink If you actually took my post seriously, then i suggest you ask for a refund of you tuition fees. They cheated you.
Yada yada yada... Now,I will take your ranting seriously. smiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by banmee(m): 1:40am On Feb 10, 2016
MrWhaley:

Yada yada yada... Now,I will take your ranting seriously. smiley

'atta boy, now you're learning.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by chinwezdasilva: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Dia money shikina #
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2016
banmee:

'atta boy, now you're learning.
And he said he really did Literature... Pathetic,tho. cool
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 2:01am On Feb 10, 2016
chinwezdasilva:
Dia money shikina #
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrWhaley: 2:01am On Feb 10, 2016
chinwezdasilva:
Dia money shikina #
Aunty,I am the right man... grin I like girls that care only about money..
Last last,at the age of 48,your Facebook r/ship status will still be "It's complicated". lipsrsealed sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by banmee(m): 2:09am On Feb 10, 2016
MrWhaley:

And he said he really did Literature... Pathetic,tho. cool

Oh my. Isn't "pathetic" too much of a big word for you? Your head must be hurting right now. Tone it down a 'notch.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by SolexxBarry(m): 2:10am On Feb 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Biko Barman!!! Give this Man 5 Bottles of Gulder, put am 1 plate of Nkwobi......

grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by deluxecad(m): 2:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Courtesy
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 10, 2016
suwalee:
for gals the eyebrows nd guys I tink appearance

Do you date girls? ...sorry but your answer seems odd

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by usefaith(m): 2:33am On Feb 10, 2016
fatymore:
Handsomeness..Intelligence and Knowledge of the Deen(Islam)

Ma Shaa Allahu
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by isnovic(m): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Dude what interest me has changed as I became more matured....
First I thought I will do any thing for a girl with a nice derriere-yansh.
Not the Oshodi-isale or Oshodi-oke types.

I mean those type of wicked ass that gets you confused, fleshy, soft, curved in the right places and slightly shooting out

You guessed right, the Duncan mighty song type with fat nay huge butterflies.

Then came the boob revolution, my attention shifted for this prized jewel.
I mean manCHESTER that can be classified as ARSENAL.

perky type, full 36DD-ish and pointy 'nipple from the crop top is crazily sexy.

Not those sloppy type, or those London has fallen type or the let sleepy dog lie please type.
I mean those ones that get your heart racing and your third leg interested.
The type that stay in your mind even after a long time.

As I became a man, I found out the lady must be beautiful from inside out to complement her physical assets.
Patient but tough, Brainy but not over-reaching, temperament or not the nagging type, humility and motherly traits became more important.
Someone kind to me, my kids, my parents and siblings.

I like them like this now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by misterh(m): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Flat stomach.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.