Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69912 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thespokenword: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2016
a resemblance with Omotola
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ladycomfort(f): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How could she? You don't expect someone with the IQ of a turtle to understand what was said, do you?

Well, I know you don't know my mum. That's impossible.

However, it does show that you have the manners of a street urchin if you could regal in insulting peoples parents...

Anyway, since money is what attracts you to a man, I have many of it, so, let's dance, how much will it cost me to Bleep you?
. Sine you have a dead brain. Go Bleep your mother for free. Obviously that's the way she opens her stiinnking pusssy for all the men in your village. Eranko undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ok first off, I'm not a nurse. Secondly u are damn wrong. Contrary to your assumptions, most ladies love tall guys cos there's just something about them. When u walking next to a tall guy, u feel secured and confident. Oh and don't get me started on the fact that I can confidently wear my seven-and-half inches heels without feeling awkward.

What's with the seven and a half inch shoes What film you quoting grin grin grin you better wear those fvckin shoes all day everyday!!! Ha! No offense so no vex

Also 7 and a half inch shoe is awkward.

The heel be longer than his Johnson!

Let my tall men free! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by LockDown69(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Speechless3:
smiley why shall i shy. I only fear for my heart

Even she shall shy,shall she shy for you. grin grin who knows this line? grin

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Beauty, intelligence and character !!!!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Too late for the amen. I'm a full grown ass woman. I stopped growing at 5'5 several years ago grin

angry angry angry I'm done angry

I hate this fvckin thread menh undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Abukc(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Speechless3:
Gentility

Face

Carriage
. Am here with the three quality. Lolz
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by sinaj(f): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
boobs
bros I hail thee o
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Bozzy001(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2016
The first thing that attracts me first to ladies is how smart they are when walking.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by write123(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Face
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yansh grin

E be like say d guy above me na my brother for our previous lives cheesy

Mehn, that ass no be here. Ass is my primary spec too but must be roundable and sizeable. I think the one pictured up is above roundable and sizeable. I wouldnt mind spanking that ass of hers though while i take her doggy. The only way to derive maximum pleasure banging such bootylicious babe is sure the doggy style.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by JoeBlocks(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Sine you have a dead brain. Go Bleep your mother for free. Obviously that's the way she opens her stiinnking pusssy for all the men in your village. Eranko undecided
How much? Don't be shy, being a runz girl isn't a bad thing....

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by lovely17(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2016
moremuch1:
Her eyes
her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by JoeBlocks(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Too late for the amen. I'm a full grown ass woman. I stopped growing at 5'5 several years ago grin
Could I be so bold to request permission to bask my eyes at thy lovely endowed bottom?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by macino1(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Self-organisation. . .

Going through the shame of any erectile dysfunction? Lets help you: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by herboshedhe(f): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2016
oluwapoju:
What's the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?
Height mehngrin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
nice ride

smh

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by bahlow87(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Bobby.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kayzeesoft(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Milk factory
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Adesiji77: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Jewo grin

Your signature... embarassed

Ok, I will in the fullness of time cheesy

What about my signature? embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by toprealman: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
neatness, intelligence and empathy. Baca, Chelsea etc after you qualify.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Height with a slim stature, good looking, kind heart and very honest
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Azil:
Height, he's got to be at least 6'2 and a face someone other than his mother can honestly appreciate.

That means you go fall for me o...im exactly 6.2..lol

But for me,it is nice curves that wows me at first...im a sucker for nice curves.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Mehn I love fun babes.#heartmattersmost
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Favoye2(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Pretty face nd nice legs...
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by anangboy(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
mavany:
anangboy, gini oya answer?
Go to work!!!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ambafrank: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2016
boobs o
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2016
suwalee:
for gals the eyebrows nd guys I tink appearance

Sorry to ask, are you a bisexual?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by masqot(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Neatness
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Emmagrail(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
tall and dark skinned ladies make me go crazy
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Fkforyou(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

[b]Too late for the amen. [/b]I'm a full grown ass woman. I stopped growing at 5'5 several years ago grin

Eyah..... grin grin tongue
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Autopin:

wow! With all this mention of height on Nairaland, I must be damn attractive.

I never knew i was the ladies man until i won mr NYSC in 1997 in my camp.

Ladies and tall,dark and cute guys..chai..if no be for Christ sake,i for really da ara with these babes..odiegwu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.