Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69860 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by omoba150: 2:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Her Boobs
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by olac21(m): 2:58am On Feb 10, 2016
cruzita:
good fashion sense and nice ride
Everytin abt you na ride!olorun meje ki won fi car gbe e lo!

3 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by olac21(m): 3:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Big boobs like dat of geni330
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Roses1(f): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2016
dress sense, teeth.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by techfect: 3:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2016
Enormous derriere shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Kbs468(m): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Height anyday, anytime.
But the REAL Ideology behind the mentioning of Height by female folks is not always true ooo! Besides, you might be a Nurse, so you know what I meant.

Most females or ladies only grew up to hear and learn about liking tall guys without really knowing that it is the WEE-HOUR TOOL category that is actually behind most choices oo

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by hopilo: 3:50am On Feb 10, 2016
skarlett:
Height
Women and height. Well I am tall
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Autopin: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Height anyday, anytime.
wow! With all this mention of height on Nairaland, I must be damn attractive.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Kunlexic(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Beauty and dressing
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DonBobes(m): 5:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Pennah:
lips size

boobs

nyash!

height

shape

Na wao ur own plenty o
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by lizzlix(m): 5:21am On Feb 10, 2016
biz9ja:
Spirit
You forgot "ghost"
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Height, with slight bow leg. shocked
You got what i mean?

4 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Adesiji77: 5:23am On Feb 10, 2016
lipsrsealed grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NAIRAMIND: 5:23am On Feb 10, 2016
A CHEERFUL LADY with good DENTITION and HEIGHT for me is good to go!

I'm 5"8

Contact me If you set your eyes on anyone with those qualities above

And be fast about it oooOO!!

Put a smile on your face no the condition__LAGBAJA
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DonBobes(m): 5:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Speechless3 post=:
smiley why shall i shy. I only fear for my heart

Ur heart is safe wit me! grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by DonBobes(m): 5:30am On Feb 10, 2016
berryice:
Lips nd good sense of dressing *not em wizkid type of dressing

Den u must be classy, voilà! Class is my middle name!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Btruth: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Height
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Eyes, then lips, then teeth WHEN it's 3/3 I'm easy like Sunday morning kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Chukazu: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2016
misscastle:
Lol... you'll have to die to meet her then grin
me fit die untop your matter shaa
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 10, 2016
hopilo:

Women and height. Well I am tall

And it's greedy short b!tches that take all the tall men, leaving taller women with their fvckin counterparts the 5'9 handsome niqqaz. angry angry angry

If your ass is 5" 5 out of heels then 6" niqqaz aren't for you grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by xxgig(m): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2016
DankemzI:
Dimples & Gap tooth this two melts my heart cool

Don't let me see you near my girl friend cool
DankemzI:
Dimples & Gap tooth this two melts my heart cool

Don't let me see you near my girl friend

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by closeup2000: 5:46am On Feb 10, 2016
The first thing I see cool
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by evmandy(f): 5:49am On Feb 10, 2016
His physique...... Looks.
Very important to me.
Eye dey chop before mouth
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
Hmmm can't really say exactly but I definitely know that a fat lady is an instinctual turn off.

I think I'm easily swayed by leggy females. With some good pair of unsullied legs then I'm already game.
e be like you be my brother...I like legs die... grin

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ilyas26(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Ass ass ass ass

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 5:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Adesiji77:
lipsrsealed grin
Jewo grin

Your signature... embarassed
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by amaben2020(m): 5:58am On Feb 10, 2016
figure 8
soft nyash
tight pvssy
smart brain
soft body
soft hand _ not fire wood hands o

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Nubian113:

And it's greedy short b!tches that take all the tall men, leaving taller women with their fvckin counterparts the 5'9 handsome niqqaz. angry angry angry

If your ass is 5" 5 out of heels then 6" niqqaz aren't for you grin
Lmao!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by refiner(f): 6:00am On Feb 10, 2016
height,a cute face and a ride!...smileysmiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao!

I'm not smiling really undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 6:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Height and flat abs.

Tall men with akp'obi are so segzy... embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.