Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? (21463 Views)

Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / How Can Jesus Be Both God And God's Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

Christians don't insult themselves when they discuss the Bible, pls don't disappoint me.
When you bring up scriptures, try to pick scriptures which relates to the discourse in view.

the bold is what has been done on this thread since page 0,

You went off to pull Ezekiel, I expected that you would quote the verse, say something abt it by way of treating it, and showing the relevance of it with regards to the discussion at hand, but No, you pulled a random scripture which has no bearing with eternal judgement, yet you called me a hypocrite. Are you sure you know the meaning of that word?

again, u missed it ,

always be calm before posting, u said I went off to pull ezekiel , lol am I the one ? this shows u dont even know what you are saying .

goodnews201668 use that Ezekiel to show u why its beneficial at times to " Reasoning from the scripture ",Act 17:2 , uv always condemn reasoning as been carnal , I only show u.. u are doing the same .

2 Likes

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by Jozzy4: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

I can't remember saying you quoted from the Watchtower. Am still saying that, no matter how glaring the truth is, you don't accept it because WATCHTOWER says contrary. You chose to believe WHAT WATCHTOWER says as opposed to the Bible.
Your head is inside the Watchtower organisation. You see the Bible through its eyes.
@Dolphineheart. Am very certain you have been reading my post to your brothers and yours too. Why haven't you treated the Bible passages I have posted? How long shall we keep doing this?
Let's pause and treat the ones that are posted already. Am tired with JW evading scriptures yet labelling their opponents.

Totally baseless assumptions, kindly go back to the other thread and provide scriptural evidence for your statements tag B1 - B5. dont evade it .
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by dolphinheart(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

I can't remember saying you quoted from the Watchtower. Am still saying that, no matter how glaring the truth is, you don't accept it because WATCHTOWER says contrary. You chose to believe WHAT WATCHTOWER says as opposed to the Bible.
Your head is inside the Watchtower organisation. You see the Bible through its eyes.
@Dolphineheart. Am very certain you have been reading my post to your brothers and yours too. Why haven't you treated the Bible passages I have posted? How long shall we keep doing this?
Let's pause and treat the ones that are posted already. Am tired with JW evading scriptures yet labelling their opponents.

analice, if you have posted a bible verse to me , we would probably have treated it together, mostimes, if the scripture you posted is to someone else, I normally(though not in all cases) give time for that person to respond.
now is there a scripture you want us to discuss about?

as to the watchtower issue, I see it as a distraction, you need to extablish your views as truth before claiming it's the truth, these we are examining on these thread. so can you now there clear the air on your views of Abels blood crying from the ground?
is it literal ?

Secondly, if you feel my understanding of the scriptures I quoted are wrong, cus I based it on the Watchtower, can you kindly state those scriptures and give your own understanding of it?

1 Like

Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by goodnews201668: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
analice107:

It meant what then?

No, you explain since blood means soul, spirit.
Or that someone is conscious.
Abel's blood was crying and you are implying he is conscious.
So is God going to ask the blood of those sinners from Ezekiel if he fails to warn them?
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by oaroloye(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
SHALOM!

Jessicha:
most religions teach that humans are immortal beings , i.e human exists forever, have a never ending life

MOST RELIGIONS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE Bleep THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND LIE.

Their Prophets did not see Souls, so they had no way to know what happens to the dead.

that explains why many believ when a man dies he only shed his skin... he is alive . but what dies is his lifeless skin (think abt a snake shedding its skin to get it better )

You can take the Boy out of the Garage, but you cannot take the Garage out of the Boy- WITHOUT SAVAGE, MERCILESS BEATING. Or you could just GIVE UP THE Garage.

Use PROPER English Grammar and Spellings the Way you were TAUGHT! If you don't, you will never attain aany depth of intellect.

therefore, not mortals ...

if humans are immortal beings, how can Jesus come to give everlasting life to immortal beings ? so of what basis is Jesus claim of giving man everlasting life if man is already destined to live forever ?

someone sud explain this absurdity[/quote]
Jessicha:
most religions teach that humans are immortal beings , i.e human exists forever, have a never ending life

that explains why many believ when a man dies he only shed his skin... he is alive . but what dies is his lifeless skin (think abt a snake shedding its skin to get it better )

if humans are immortal beings, how can Jesus come to give everlasting life to immortal beings ? [b] so of what basis is Jesus claim of giving man everlasting life if man is already destined to live forever ?

someone sud explain this absurdity
[/b][quote author=Jessicha post=42784616]most religions teach that humans are immortal beings , i.e human exists forever, have a never ending life

That is merely a BELIEF.

Most people do not see what happens at Death.

Nor do they see what happens during most of LIFE, either.

Most Humans and NO animals ESCAPE from their PHYSICAL BODIES when they die. They are TORN APART by HOSTILE ENTITIES, and their Spirit Energies CONSUMED AS FOOD.

if humans are immortal beings, how can Jesus come to give everlasting life to immortal beings ? so of what basis is Jesus claim of giving man everlasting life if man is already destined to live forever ?

someone sud explain this absurdity

HUMANS SOULS ARE NOT IMMORTAL; UNLESS THEY DIE WITH TOTAL RECALL OF THEIR WHOLE LIVES, THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO SEPARATE FROM THEIR PHYSICAL BODY.

Forgetfulness marks a time in one's life, when one's SOUL "DECAYED," or "CONDENSED," into MEST.

When the Mind emulates Matter, Energy, Space, and Time, it becomes subject to those Laws, and subject to corresponding vulnerabilities.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than
our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA, YOU HAVE TO REGARD EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIS TEACHINGS THAT YOU HAVE NOT READ IN THE GOSPELS YOURSELF AS LIES.

Even if it is ME telling you.

When YAHSHUA PROMISED "EVERLASTING LIFE," he meant it in ALL SENSES of the Word. ALL LIFE IS SPIRITUAL.

There is NO SUCH THING as "PHYSICAL DEATH" and "SPIRITUAL DEATH;" there is just DEATH.

There is no such thing as "PHYSICAL LIFE," and "SPIRITUAL LIFE;" there is just LIFE.

I learned that NONSENSE from KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN- who came from BAPTIST Roots. Therefore, he learned THAT RUBBISH from them.

Many "FULL GOSPEL" follow HIS ideas- and my not know it, nor credit him.

YAHSHUA PROMISED that if ANYONE kept his Saying, they would NEVER SEE DEATH.

We are told by FREEMASON/JESUIT UNDERCOVER Christians to judge YAHSHUA'S VERACITY or LITERALNESS by PEOPLE WHO DID NOT KEEP YAHSHUA'S SAYING!

The OYINBOS had a VESTED INTEREST in NOT allowing the Christians they controlled to KEEP YAHSHUA'S SAYING- let alone attain IMMORTALITY.

EVERLASTING LIFE is attained through SIX STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT. If you can acquire the FIRST FIVE TALENTS, when you attain the SIXTH, ALL TEN appear spontaneously.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

THIS is how Yahshua gives us EVERLASTING LIFE.

Without going though all these stages, we do NOT have "EVERLASTING LIFE."

THERE ARE FOUR POSSIBLE AFTERLIFE FATES:

4. HEAVEN.
3. PARADISE.
2. HELL.
1. DESTRUCTION.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was sitting on a park bench with his Benefactor, Nagual JUAN MATUS, and suddenly a man came along, fell down before them, and died.

Seizing the opportunity to teach his Apprentice something very important, Don Juan told him to pay attention to what was happening to the dying Man.

Carlos Castaneda only recalled seeing a man slump to the ground, and die. But much later, Don Juan induced him to go back to the incident in TOTAL RECALL/ESP Mode- and he SAW the unfortunate man's Soul Body being TORN APART.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NO OTHER RELIGION TALKS ABOUT THIS.

YAHSHUA talked about this- as plainly as could be.

Moses was told about it, as in Parables- Commandments that seemed to be talking about something else. Even DAVID had something to say about it- but everybody thinks he was talking about something else...

[See: TALES OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]
Re: How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? by 62ss: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Romans 6:23, (KJV)

That implies a person who sins would die as a penalty for his sin. However thru Jesus, God can grant a repentant sinner, who has faith in Jesus everlasting life even after dying.

This scripture contradicts the teaching of immorality of the soul; those who teach that eternity must be spent, whether in heaven or hell, should look at this scripture again. To spend eternity we must have eternal life, which comes only thru faith in Jesus. Note that the above scripture does not say where the eternal life would be spent, but that it is given as a gift thru Jesus by God.

So if one who doesn't believe in Jesus or follow his step is to spend eternity in hell, from where did he get his eternal life, since the penalty of his sins is death?

Food for thought. Good question Jessicha
sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.