Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help (10739 Views)

What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please / Can Any Girl Help Me Out? / My Girlfriend Eats Bones And Opens Bottles With Her Teeth, Is Something Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by bolutex(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
the same story with my friend, but the lady's family is so rich and they decided to help him with a solution because of the love of their daughter to my friend. check here for the simply thing the doctor has him to do in the link www.onlinebuzzcoach.com/tt.htm. may be it will for you as well.
Re: My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help by success2me(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2022
fineboy5:
i used colgate toothpaste, this is not a toothpaste issue so u better know that.

toothpaste can't change this color.
Colgate is of types, maxwhite with whitening strips or the one with baking soda or with crystal, works like magic to prevent further tooth decay and instant pain relief, maintain any of the three!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.