Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (46828 Views)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by uzoormah(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nphzzycute:
lwkmd o.una no dey mk mistake 4 ur syd?BTW se na mouth i use type?firt class slowpoke

i forgive u! i kw say na d eba wey u eat dz afternoon dey worry u
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
uzoormah:

i forgive u! i kw say na d eba wey u eat dz afternoon dey worry u
*tongue*lolz..u jxt want everyone 2 knw dat's wat u ate dis aftunun
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by akanbiaa(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
slap a guy? She wan die? I go beat her beat her papa join
Hmmm what if her papa na soldier?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by danton(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
guy this is no story..abeg melo..u call that embarrassment?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by truthisbittar12: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact

to my thinking i will have advise you to keep up, that girl
was not interested in u at all.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by oodua1stson: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
akanbiaa:
Hmmm what if her papa na soldier?
soldier? You wicked ooo.....u wan make dem beat me like that guy wey say dem fine?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by hypman(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
jst chill nigga ain't wort it
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by afoobabs(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nphzzycute:
oga una go jxt dey criticize sum1 wu knws maybe all d tinx wey u dey use na borrow u borrow dem
watin concern u, i dey follow u talk amebo
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by afoobabs(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nphzzycute:
oga una go jxt dey criticize sum1 wu knws maybe all d tinx wey u dey use na borrow u borrow dem
watin concern u, i dey follow u talk amebo why ar derailing this u ar snapping back at everyone that comment btw ar u a student or u ar jobless
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Follow this link for the part two of the story www.nairaland.com/2927905/embarrassment-highest-order-life-part
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
afoobabs:
watin concern u, i dey follow u talk amebo why ar derailing this u ar snapping back at everyone that comment btw ar u a student or u ar jobless
oga ma bimi ni jamb question...dis ur comment shows u borrow almost everytin u use
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by deebrain(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nphzzycute:
o boi u lack manner o...must u comment?

and must you comment on my comment?

Face front.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
deebrain:

and must you comment on my comment?
Face front.
mai mood dey alryt dis evening..i for lash u ehn..
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by deebrain(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nphzzycute:
mai mood dey alryt dis evening..i for lash u ehn..

yr lashing will be the usual cheap lady talk.

My one line will leave you suicidal. So, please be calm.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
deebrain:

yr lashing will be the usual cheap lady talk.

My one line will leave you suicidal. So, please be calm.
suicidal u say?u 4 let us start nd knw d one dat would be suicidal btwn urs nd mine..
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Cityguy: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry about your experience but her attitude may stem from the fact that you 'borrow' often- USB cord and now pressing iron. You may have been discussed as Mr Borrow-borrow grin
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by afoobabs(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Nphzzycute:
oga ma bimi ni jamb question...dis ur comment shows u borrow almost everytin u use
u are incorigible park well pls
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by deebrain(m): 3:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Nphzzycute:
suicidal u say?u 4 let us start nd knw d one dat would be suicidal btwn urs nd mine..

never mind.... Thanks for the offer to come to yr level though.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
afoobabs:
[bincorigible]
afoobabs:
[/b]
afoobabs:
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
afoobabs:
hmmmm,i will leave u alone bt try and check d correct spelling of dat ur 'incorigible'in ur dic.selah
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Enockia(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2016
there is nithun embarsing about ur story she no know iron be say she no know
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nphzzycute(f): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Enockia:
there is nithun embarsing about ur story she no know iron be say she no know
OMG wetin dis one dey type?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.