Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (46836 Views)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by SolexxBarry(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin some gals can b so mean tho bt dis might just b transfer of aggression
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by SassyGee(f): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Your story would have been good if the ground truly swallowed you

Mehn, you're mouthed......@op....pele, some girls own just dey their body. Next time carry am go give drycleaner.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by FRANKOXY(m): 5:02am On Feb 11, 2016
I bought a girl all she needed in valentin 2012 & while we were heading to the beach, one guy toasted her & took her to WHO KNOWS WHERE.... tell me who's to be pittied. cry
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by cjeriia: 5:10am On Feb 11, 2016
what does the lady in question working with infinix & her boyfriend having a car have to do with ur gist? Abeg shift go 1 side
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Tjango(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Don't expect things should go your way always, human beings are not the same
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by noblegrex: 5:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Bro this is a big lesson for me oo, I can't forget d incident forever and I will tell the story later when God finally pick my call
I can never be more embarrased. Chaiiii. One of the things I hate most in my entire life.that's why I try as much as possible to have extra/reserve of anything I bought/have.I hate borrowing things,even if I cannot help the situation.but how can she be so rude to you.someone you've never met before!!!!haaa... This one serious oo.you can never forget,sure.but don't let it affect you.but I'm still confused.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by kilonso001(m): 5:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Can't believe this made FP... Mods what the heck is this?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by timilinda(f): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Op, don't bother ur head about it, u did nufin wrong. D roommate u met is just sum1 with an attitude, n she's uncultured too. just put it behind u, don't mind her.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by twentysixteen(f): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2016
That's so wicked of her, does she know where you both will meet tomorrow?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by doskie(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact
eheeeeeeeenmnn?
no wonder!!!! zainab! okay oh.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Only door slam n you are complaining mhhhhhh, go fire your faulty iron for your cooker carry press jor
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by showblack(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, from your write up, you seem to be a very proud person. Why would you be embarrassed by such a trivial stuff? It's okay to be a little bit angry BUT not embarrassed. It's not like people were watching...

**Modified**

How in hell did this make it to the Front Pageshocked

Broda u just slayed it. U have said it all. The OP has pride. This is a mere stuff in real life

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by highmood(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, from your write up, you seem to be a very proud person. Why would you be embarrassed by such a trivial stuff? It's okay to be a little bit angry BUT not embarrassed. It's not like people were watching...

**Modified**

thank you for the question. I wonder if the moderators really go through the content of some stories before bringing them to FP. I sense "paddy paddy" things going on among some moderators and some nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by seemples(f): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her.
>>>>STRIKE 1

Phamoxy:
.... so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth..
>>>>STRIKE 5
(God knows what other things you've been borrowing!)

Phamoxy:
..I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.
>>>STRIKE 30!!!

You now see you're a nuisance and why someone suggested ground shouldav swallowed you??!
grin

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by kelvee(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2016
How does this affect our economy Like is that y we are here
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by akanbiaa(m): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.
1.You need to be busy such that you will not have time for neigbourhood gossips
2. She simply denied you what does not belong to you, if it was embarasment she would have shouted thief on you.
3. Ladies hate it when they are disturbed while with their lover.
4. The way you dress is the way you are addressed.
5. Next time try your best to repair faulty things on time, many a time i borrow out my iron or other gadjets they return it damaged and ask as if its their birthright to be given.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by flyforall: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Lol my advice
1. Hustle hard,make money
2. Buy car, house
3. Buy her binatone iron
4. Chop her McLennan mouth
5. Slam your own door at her face
Ce la vie....take heart
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by sammy4life2(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
People behave differently @op but it's possible she went inside to bring the iron for you despite all the reactions on her face only that you did not wait and the reaction being that u interrupted her moment of fun with her bf
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by callJesu: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Is it Godly even at first
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Cavenchy(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2016
OP have you thought about the fact that the said girl might not know you? Or perhaps she doesn't own the iron? How would she give a stranger an iron that does/doesn't belong to her?

2. What if she was in a bad mood or not in good terms with the friend you came to see? That too could make her act ratchet on you.

3. You had no business poking your nose(in this case:eyes) where they don't belong, if you could look long enough to see her boyfriend inside the house from outside actually facing the wardrobe, you probably came across to her as a nosy neighbour.

4. She probably heard about some dude who borrowed a flash drive and was irritated by the idea and then same guy shows up to borrow iron.

5. She probably just doesn't like being disturbed. Same thing that happens to evangelists, so you really haven't been the worst victim.

To avoid this sort of disgrace in future, do not ask for favours from strangers and expect them to be nice. What if you disappear with the iron and never return?
Do not feel bad about situations that are outside your control. She didn't treat you bad cos you don't seem to have money, she treated you bad cos her perception of people isn't perfect. So don't be angry learn from the experience.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by afroxyz: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2016
And this thrash made FP undecided
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by repogirl(f): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Yeah, that was rude even if she doesn't know you but that's life sha. Different types of people.

Op, take it instride and move on.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
sammy4life2:
People behave differently @op but it's possible she went inside to bring the iron for you despite all the reactions on her face only that you did not wait and the reaction being that u interrupted her moment of fun with her bf
Bro I waited more dan one minute wondering what just happened to me, so she neva came back to give me the iron.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by ogawisdom(m): 7:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.

Common pressing iron op buy urself another iron and stop disturbing ppl who could ve been abt to cum angry
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Go ask marketers them go tell u. To me, this is not embarrassing... only two persons involved.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Cavenchy:
OP have you thought about the fact that the said girl might not know you? Or perhaps she doesn't own the iron? How would she give a stranger an iron that does/doesn't belong to her?

2. What if she was in a bad mood or not in good terms with the friend you came to see? That too could make her act ratchet on you.

3. You had no business poking your eyes where they don't belong, if you could look long enough to see her boyfriend inside the house from outside actually facing the wardrobe, you probably came across to her as a nosy neighbour.

4. She probably heard about some dude who borrowed a flash drive and was irritated by the idea and then same guy shows up to borrow iron.
5. She probably just doesn't like being disturbed. Same thing that happens to evangelists, so you really haven't been the worst victim.
To avoid this sort of disgrace in future, do not ask for favours from strangers and expect them to be nice. What if you disappear with the iron and never return?
Do not feel bad about situations that are outside your control. She didn't treat you bad cos you don't seem to have money, she treated you bad cos her perception of people isn't perfect. So don't be angry learn from the experience.

Bro we both live in a three storey building, the building was an hotel before it was converted to a resiential building, so its in form of a room self contain and both of us are in separate room at the third floor. And from my dressing she shud av known am a neighbour close by and she should av alleast enquire for my room number and even follow me to confirm that am nt a stranger dat cums to borrow iron and neva return.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by glossy6(f): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

Yes u are right bro I feel u...but I didn't feel embarrassed cos she frowned her face but cos she shut the door on me without a reply to my request

Your own dey your body
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by glossy6(f): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2016
SassyGee:

Mehn, you're mouthed......@op....pele, some girls own just dey their body. Next time carry am go give drycleaner.

Carry go drycleaner when God never pick im call undecided
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by skolfizz: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2016
no mind the guy, hem na learner.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by COvo(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2016
RexKexMilann:

**Modified**

God bless you. I was expecting you to say a girl you tried talking to in the middle of your street gave you a slap.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by yemison(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2016
I wonder hw dis made front page.
its normal 4 u to b angry bt embarrass is out of it.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by uzoormah(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Phamoxy:

But she has a boyfriend now and we met for the first time dat day

u met a girl for d first time and u are borrowing her iron? ur landlord daughter no dey? no wonder!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.