Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (594 Views)

[PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by kizyalex10(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
With gratitude to God that he choose Sunday of all days,as the day to celebrate this valentine.may his name be praised amen.this implies that we should use that day to show him undivided love and attention.so because of that,we the association of of boyfriends nd husband hav decided to attend every church programme that will be available this sunday,starting from church service,as a catholic am attending the four masses including 6pm mass.in between,(afternoon)we will attend CMO meeting,CYO meeting,alter boys.even. CWO meeting. Co's we re fully dedicating that very day to God almighty(remember God said he is a jealous God,that we shouldn't share his glory with any body)our association hav also arranged for all night vigil to appreciate God.thanks for your understanding.
N:B-please if. U hav ur usual gifts for us,(boxers,singlets,aboki perfumes,etc.please kindly keep it @ d entrance door of our houses).God bless u all.
Yours sincerely
Kizyalex
On behalf of (BAHA)please lalastica,do the needful
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by Proffdada: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by kizyalex10(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
As we all know that true love is not shown once in a year
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by jmichlins(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
I hope my gf will read this because I need no altercration with my plans for God. My case worse cause her birthday is on 13th and 14th is Val

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by 2016Deity: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Can someone summarize it pls

Please checkout my brother's new song, download, listen and rate it.
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2922935/please-download-rate-brothers-song
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3384414_kenchuks20160206014300_jpegf8f2edf2bc5aa4ebb4053b7eb526338a

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by seuncyrus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin

Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend Girlfriends By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by iykekelvins(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
I'm going to be doing 24 hours with the Lord in my church..

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Want??? / Fart Dnt Have Respect / Things To Do If She Is Sleeping Over For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.