Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash (15679 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by whocares: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2005
To be clear, i recommend she leaves the fool. Leave him, leave him, leave him.
Pack his bags and throw him the f&*k out, i'm sure Moni has enough cupboard space to accomodate cassanova

@lullaby and Toying have already expanciated on my points.
The sheer disrespect of maintaining the affair even after his wife found out is what is killing me.
This is not a one time thing, so girlfriend has to take drastic action

@prettyh
Divorce is the final course of action. Leave him and if he wants you back, he should fight for you. If he doesn't come after you, then you know it is done and dusted.
But be warned most cheaters re-offend grin grin grin

Habba! Which kind fight for your man that doesn't want you?

BTW who said divorcees have to be alone for the rest of their lives?

@uchesco
Don't you think it is Lanre that should be fighting for his wife and not the other way round?
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by african(f): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2005
k
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by legs(f): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2005
Na beg I dey beg una! I said someone sent it to my mail box I am not married!!!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Eby(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2005
This story sounds quite interesting and close to real!
My advice to the woman is that she should welcome her husband back, forgive him afterall and pray harder for GOD to bring him back. Stop eavesdropping, and nosing around him (what yu dont know dont hurt yu), show him more love.

It was mere coincidence that b/cos of adultery your husband's life was spared. One thing yu should know is that your husband never planed to travel to Abuja, he only used that to confuse yu (he might even be at the Hotel next to your house).

pls if yu cherise that marriage stay put DONT LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE OF ANOTHER WOMAN, the world generally is battle ground. there are desperate woman out there waiting for yu to leave your hard-sustained home for them to cripe in.

Remember "two wrongs cannot make a single Right"

I wish yu all the best.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by erdoo(f): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2005
kissFirst and foremost i had the knack after reading this that the story was too beautiful in the way it was told to be true. never the less, this is what i think, U love your husband no doubt, for those of us who have found our selves in relationships where boyfriends have cheated on us we know how it feels i can't imagine it in marriage. Since u have taken it to this stage,i will not advise u to pack out now. but u have to make up your mind  how to handle your hurting heart and turn your situation for good. Now this is it, forgive him and i mean forgive him, seek God to help you with this get involved in activities that get you working with your mind and start living in the same house with your husband like he was your friend u know, talk to him only when necessary never crave that he talks to u or cuddle u or do any of those things he will be doing to moni when he is with her, serve him food any time he comes in with so much respect he will marvel, but while u are doing all these, work on your self check the wrongs about yourself and find out how u can  work on your self, make sure u always look good, hair, outfit, shape, all of that, be smart about everything in your life don't ask him for anything except it is necessary and if he says no find a way to get it yourself be so independent while still under his roof and let his issue with moni be a walkover problem for you. Meanwhile keep God very close be relaxed and let's see what happens thus wink
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by KukuraontheMove(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2005
shingybaba
This is the best advice so far. Have nop seen all though...
She needs all the support that she can get.
Thanks and take care.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by loretta(f): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2005
I think I agree with angelgirl. It is true the husband was save due to his illict affair but i think God is really trying to pass a message there. One thing I will advise the woman is that she should commit everything to the hands of God. He knows better.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Alexia(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2005
A bad thing is a bad thing and what Lanre is doing is BAD. Moni ain't saved nobody's life! It just wasn't the guy's day to die that's all. Something else could have made him not get on that plane that day. Women don't be ashammed of divorce. When e don pass ya power, go u! Heartache kills, it's better to seek for peace and happiness and this includes leaving those who don't cherish these two things.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by kokomaiko: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2005
Here are my 2 cents:

Thank goodness your husband didn't die that day but it wasn't cos of Moni rolleyes- so get over that fact, right now!!! Why don't u just pretend that he's dead, anyways? because him being alive or u giving him part of your heart causes you more agony than you need + trust me I don't think you need anymore of that right now. To me when a man goes out to cheat, he's saying "i'm willing to loose whatever i've got right now" for whatever it is that is out there. If he did it once at least you can pretend and console yourself that it was a mistake but when he's done it more than once- common now, that's not a mistake. I think he just doesn't know how to drop the bombshell as at yet. Believe it or not, you're just his COMFORT ZONE, when Moni drops him he will come back to u like the loving husband that he should be and guess what? it's not going to last. If it's not Moni it's going to be somebody else, woman!!! So get over it.
If I were u, I'll start stealing as much money as I can especially if i'm jobless or stay in the marriage and play it like a game- pretend to be a nice wife, start building urself a house, a business or something u can rely on after kicking him to the curb. You've got to make lemonade when life hands u lemon. Bottomline: make the current situation work for u and stop giving yourself headaches and don't worry it's all part of life. Pain is part of life, otherwise how do u learn. Next guy comes along, u learn to be more selective and discriminatory. And believe it, I feel your pain but sometimes ppl make wrong choices and guess what? IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

N.B
I know some will think, I'm a gold-digger, nah I'm not. But you've got to make something work for u and I know u all will do the same if not worse. So don't lets deceive ourselves.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Alexia(f): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2005
@kokomaiko
A lot of truth in what you are saying; Let's not use the word "steal" but "save"! wink This might not simple for some women and some may not have the patience nor guts to.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by NduGod(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2005
This na testimony abi no bi so
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Alexia(f): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2005
The real world is more like it! Testimony? Not yet! rolleyes
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by lcare: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2005
Methinks in an instance as this.......let the woman call the mistress for a heart to heart talk, and with all sincerety thank her profusely for being the reason her husband did not board the ill-fated flight........

Rather than fight her....she should plead with her to let her husband face his family, and God Almighty will reward her with her own husband, who no strange woman will take from her. Wish her well and possibly pray with her......and mean it with all amount of sincerety........

Court her friendship, pray with and for her, and leave the rest to God. Some battles are not to be fought physically, but thru prayers.

As for your husband, you can only commit him to prayers......... for God to have caused him to be spared, meant He has a purpose for his life.....Just tell God to let His will be done over his life.

Eschew bitterness, and embrace love.........that way, you might disarm them....For now, you are acting true to type, as they expect you would, and that l can tell you only pushes him further away from you into her arms.

ln whatever you finally decide to do, l wish you God's guidance and protection!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Joan2(f): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2005
kudos to the writer, almost made be believe it was real
Fighting with MOni is not an option,
Thank God Lanre is still alive.
You should understand that God works in ways
we might not be able to comprehend.
Saving Lanre's life might be a way he wants to use in
bringing back the joy of ur marriage.
At least Lanre confessed he went to see MOni
What I do not know is whether u guys have any issue from the marriage.
If the answer is no. my advice is that u look carefully at urself
Find out those things u think u ain't doing well in your relationship
Try to change them , try as much as possible to talk sense into Lanre
For some men u don't get anything by yelling at them.
Put everything to God in prayer
If Lanre does not change, my dear is time to leave the marriage
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by Emil2y(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2005
If this story is true, I maintain, the woman should leave him!! angryShe´s too good for Lanre, he keeps cheating on her. If the story is not true, that is one awesome writer! It seems pretty real! coolEither way, something like this could happen in real life and no one should stay with a spouse who keeps cheating after promising to stop!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by pearldrops(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2005
first and formost your husband and u should know that u both took an oath to love and to cherish in sickness and in health for better for worse and your husband breaking that vow he is bargaining for a redefination fo that vow.
Moji in question has nothing to be blamed because in your story your husband left u and his matrimonial home in search for another comfort she did not come looking for him now u should ask your self is there anything av not done right? is it your love life,sex life or could it be your relationship with your husband?
secondly l'd love to ask you have u seen this moji of a lady before?how is her physic like? what does she look like?
or could it be that you're growing too fat for your husband?or u no longer atract him sexually?
your husband cheating on you does not mean that is the end of the marriage u should call him sit him down and ask him since u already know he does it.

THERE ARE TWO REASONS WHY PEOPLE CHEAT
1 they cheat because there's some thing wrong with them
2they cheet because there's something wron with their relationship
making them seek comfort else where

On your side STOP PLAYING THE NAGGING wife that alone will drive him out of your arms because he'd be tired from work and coming home to face a nagging wife is just not what he would love to go in for so be the romantic lady that u've always been play the ignorant and REMEMBER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT U HAVE TO PLAY THE FOOL
be the fool and get back your husband pretend u don't knw pretend u don't hear anything
be extra romantic change your clothe line if you r the wrapper and blowse type go for some thing more slashy and kinky if you r the fat type start watching your weight and if u are the heavy make up carrier wear less makup.
all this with some spice up if applied correctly will work out good for you but.....................

I WANT TO HEAR THE END OF THIS
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by lullaby(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2005
Women never cease to amaze me. From reading this thread, more women than men have encouraged the wife to remain in the marriage, told her to ignore Lanre, work to make herself look better and more attractive as if that would help matters at this point.Men, u guys sure can tolerate some stuff. Good luck to y'all!!!

As for this babe, I don't have that level of tolerance and I don't think I want it either!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by jenny247(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2005
I don't know if the story is true or not but funny enough i heard it two days after the crash.
if it's really true then i must say what a blessing in disguise.
yet, thats not enough reason for her husband to continue the relationship. he should see the whole thing as a warning to get his ways straight. if he is really wise, he would change. as for the lady. never allow the so called Moni into your life, she doesn't belong there! just cos he was with her on the night of the crash doesn't make her actions right.
i don't advise she leaves the marriage. she has to keep praying for her man n fight to have him back.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by kenny2: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2005
Thank God he is alive, but bigger Thanks to God that she did not die of a heart attack when she got the news of the crash. Lets call a spade a spade not a big spoon, Cheating is bad even when you cheat death while doing it.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by elbaron(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2005
Quite an intersting scenario. I am not going to talk about whether he is lucky to be alive or not. First, I do not believe he was going to Abuja in the first place. According to the story, she was eaves dropping and heard snipets of a conversation, she didn't wait to hear it all. As soon as she heard Abuja, she barged in. For all we know, he was probably telling Moni that his excuse for being away from the house would be that he is going to Abuja. I will let that be for the moment.

As for the wife, fighting it to your last blood does not even come close to being a solution to the problem. Once a man or woman for that matter has made up his . her mind to have an affair, that's it. But before then, something will lead him or her to it. Nobody who has a happy home goes having extra marrital affairs especially if he has been caught in it. There is something wrong with the marriage.

Something is missing somewhere. People have affairs when there is something lacking in their present relationships. Do they have meaningful communication? Are they only having sex on the bed only in the missionary position? Is the wife averse to giving and recieving MouthAction? Does she listen when he talks? Does she make him feel like a man? Is she a perpetual nag? These and several other questions could be what makes Moni indispensable at the moment.

I suggest they both look for the root cause of their problems and deal with it from there. Once they have done this, believe me, Moni is out of the question. Good luck to you and to us all. By the way, I heard some people suggest that the woman is too good for Lanre. Like they say, an apology for the devil, God has written all the books. We have only heard her side of the story, but there's always two sides to a coin. It might probably be Lanre who's been too Good to her. Whatever it is, divorce is not a solution.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by pearldrops(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2005
PRAYER changes things,prayer changes people and people change things

be prayerful and steadfast
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by sisi: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2005
I can't believe I am doing this but...

MADAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you waiting for? Mr Randy here is alive because well and truly his time isn't up yet, you better believe if it was he would have actually borded the ill-fated bellview flight.

What do you want to do, build a shine to Miss Olojukokoro for keeping him otherwise occupied?

Please, the guy may like you hey he might even love you but he sure doesn't respect you. For me a relationship without respect equates to a time wasting effort. Bite the bullet, leave Mr Randy, let him go to Miss Olojukokoro to do whatever pleases the two of them.

That said, it is a well written peice!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by elbaron(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2005
Sisi, if she bites the bullet and leaves Mr. Randy, what do you suppose she would have achieved? They have obviously been married for sometime, suffered together, etc. And if she does leave him, chances are that she will meet another man and chances are that he will do the same, and taking your advice, she will leave again. For how long will that continue?

Would it not be better if she finds out why the husband is cheating on her and find a solution to the problem? As for the man being randy, my people have a parable "All dogs eat feaces (shit) but the one that is labeled a feaces eater is the one in whose mouth it is found". I dont think respect is an issue here. Respect is a mutual thing. Like the Americans say "What goes around comes around, the more you give, the more you get". If you want respect, you give it. By the way, did it occur to you that if she leaves "Miss Olojukokoro" would be the winner? What would she have achieved? Let's rethink our advices and apply them to ourselves, see where it leads us.

Have a nice day
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by prinseth2003: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2005
my only advise for the woman is that his husband was not actually going to abuja or if i may ask did she see the airline ticket..?her husband only used abuja as an excuse..cant someone go into the departuren louge and chnage his mind..even though he bought a ticket..well i will advise the woman to just keep calm and ignore the husband..he will chnage with time if not learn another leason the hard way that by Gods grace wont take his life.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by laide(f): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2005
first let me congratulate u 4 ur husy being alive.

some pple hear say moni or rather adultery saved his life embarassed its not true
legs actually saved their lives because if she hadnt insisted they would have
being in dat plane together and they would have perished 2gether.

now coming to ur husband's infidelity maybe u should ask ur self one or
two questions and also have a heart 2 heart talk on d issue with ur husy.

in doing dat be gentle as u can see, naggin and quarreling will not yeild
good results dont let him feel dat u caught him even wen u did! if he comes apologising
tell he did nothin wrong as far as u are concerned treat him like a king
and dont 4get go 2 God in prayers because all things worketh 4 good 4 those that serve him

as 4 moni, pray 4 her dat God will provide her own husy 4 her so she can leave urs
alone.don't even think of competing with her she is not worth it,she is a common slot!

cheers kiss
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by mikesbaby: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2005
i just hope u know its in mens nature to cheat..... drop hurtin urself and get your mind on something concrete....
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by holy(f): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2005
why is everyone making it sound as if Moni is the saviour here?
for crying out loud, he would not have planned any Abuja trip if moni had
not been involved.a third person in any marriage is never allowed whether the
wife at home is good or not.. this issue is quite simple.it takes discipline and self control to put your
house in order and its the man job.so madam if he is not doing that and you  fight
and make trouuble with moni it won't change anything.what u are suppose to do now
is read about a virteous woman in the bible Proverbs31;10-31, do accordingly,pray for
your man even though you are angry.change for the better no matter what it might cost you.it will definetly work out, unless you are with wrong person or you are not doing it righi wish you the best!
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by angelak(f): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2005
So does anyone know the latest on this topic? Is the man still seeing Moni? I bet so. He may probably take her as a second wife.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by ondogi: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2005
Lovely story if only it were to be true.

anyways my comment: I have always believe its good to have extra marital affairs and this story just prove my point. There is always something good like in it. while it might not be escape from death, it could be numerous other things like good sex which will eventually lead to long life. Perhaps it could even be the good food, you know girlfriends cook better or maybe the lack of nagging. Whatever it is, extra marital affairs has its advantages. I recommend it to you guys planning to get married and to you married men i will only say WHAT are you waiting for.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by angelak(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2005
Ondogi you sound funny! I can see clearly that you are .................................. rolleyes
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by niceguy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2005
Thank you very much for the story. The content is well understood, but dont u think that
Moni have safe the life of your husband for you in one way? what if your husband have involved in the
Bellview plane clash? on the hand better go and warn her to keep off from ur husband b4 she turn down
ur matrimony home. or u cant go, the send sombody.
Re: My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash by christyne(f): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2005
A very nice and interesting story.

U shd be grateful dt his extra marital affairs has saved his life and u frm being a widow.I think the best thing to do is for u to pretend dt u c nothing.Dont ask him abt it any more.Dont talk to him abt it again.Even when he's receiving her calls,excuse urself out of the room and give him d chance.Although,its gonna be a very hard thing to do but he'll surely come back to his senses one day.U cant say becos of ds,u wanna leave him.Have it at the back of ur mind dt he's a man;he can marry as many wives as he want and u r a woman;no man will want to marry ''a second hand'' lady.We all want sth good and new.Its not easy getting a good and nice husband.If it were to be some other men,they'll still beat d hell out of u if u confront them abt having xtra marital affairs but he's done no such thing.He really needs u most now;he needs ur pray,pray to God to intervene in ur marriage and i believe he's definitely gonna do sth. Success!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes So Important? / I Need Answers From Married People Only! / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.